The 4 Horsemen of Highschool...

PitaNemuritoare tarafından

Strife, Fury, War...Death...4 individuals that were once feared by most who dipped their toes into the supern... Daha Fazla

2 Million
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
MEME REVIEW
MEME REVIEW 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
MEME REVIEW 3
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
End of the Line
Other ideas I had...
MEME REVIEW: THE LAST

Chapter 30

30.4K 590 310
PitaNemuritoare tarafından

Leon's POV

Who would have thought I'll have a nice cup of tea with the devils... sure, people would have called me crazy, but still. Anyway, since my sister wanted them to remain here for a bit longer as guests, I had to accept it, even if it's a one time only thing.

To give you a quick explanation, Desmond, as you can imagine, was spending a lot of time with Irina. I can condone it since they're old friends and haven't seen each other in ages. Besides, Desmond is old enough to not be influenced by the church, no matter how much would Irina try to convince him to join her. In a way, it's adorable. I remember Desmond didn't have many friends in Tokyo, being what you would call a loner. Which is why I spent a lot of time talking with him, developing his personality and making him try to be more social, nothing that he couldn't stand though.

Shifting to Bruce, he was playing chess against Sona and I can't even describe the surprise on her face. She probably didn't expect him to be such a strategist. To be honest, he's beyond even me when it comes to chess. He's the first one of us to have started playing chess at the age of 6 and I remember there was nobody for him to be a challenge, except father, but he was rarely home. Which is why I personally asked him to teach me, so I can be Bruce's partner. In a way, that's what made father to teach all of us chess, so... sorry about that, brothers. But the fact that he was getting along with Sona was a good thing. As she is quite a bright girl, neither Bruce nor Sona would get bored.

As for Jason, he was the one who prepared the tea and the food. His culinary talents come from Mother. Even if he got bullied in middle school for being able to cook. I guess we all had that moment when we heard boys saying that cooking is for girls. That's the case here as well. Which is why I learned self-defense, so I could protect him. Later on, I taught him what I knew, making us very protective over each other. It seems like this time, he got praised by Xenovia for his talent. Those 2 look good together, I have to admit.

You're wondering where Anna is? Right next to me, talking and eating sweets with Koneko. She's the one I'm dead set on protecting. You already know how she helped me, which is why I am indebted to her.

Overall, this was a 4.5-star family. One I will never let go of. But it seems that in my retreat to my room for a little bit of silence, I was followed by this hyperactive girl... Serafall Leviathan.

"Why exactly do you follow me?", I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"No reason. Just wanting to see what you're doing.", She responded.

What kind of answer is that?

"What could I possibly be doing? I imagined you'd be with Sona, doting on her.", I pointed out, sitting on my bad.

"Well, I would do it, but it seems like your brother is keeping her busy. And since everyone else is having fun, I decided to see what you're up to.", She explained taking a seat next to me. "You're an interesting guy."

"Interesting? How so?"

"Well, the overwhelming care for your family is a start.", She listed.

"That's something natural to do. I think I said this a lot, but I live for their happiness."

"That much is clear, but I can't help but admire how you put yourself in danger for them. Remember the wedding? You were ready to clash with the 4 satans without a second thought. That was impressive.", she got even closer.

"Impressive, huh? Well, most people would call me a fool. But I guess you can relate, right? Serafall?", she brings a different kind of vibe to the table compared to Kuroka, I have to admit.

"Of course. People always tell me I'm overprotective.", She pouted. "But I won't let my little Sona get hurt...On that note, I heard you offered her your protection...what could that mean~?"

"It means Bruce considers her someone important to him, so I refuse to let something happened to her.", I finished.

If you expected another line from her, then I'm sorry to tell you. I only got a kiss on the cheek.

"Such strong words. You're a good man. Maybe too good to let him escape. I could make you one of my pieces~"

"Sorry to disappoint, but you won't get the chance.", I destroyed her dreams, or so I hoped.

"I knew that already. But you know, there are different ways of making a person yours. If I remember correctly, you said you're free. So...I still have a chance.", she said before another kiss and a wink.

Sigh...get in line woman... seriously. Leaving this aside, she doesn't seem like a bad person either, despite being a devil. Besides, it would for an interesting competition with Kuroka. But I don't think my mind can take it...I guess this is my biggest weakness.

Meanwhile, Grayfia came into the room. "I don't think your father will accepts this, Lady Leviathan."

"In the end, it's my choice who'll be my half.", Specified Serafall. At least she got the character, I like that.

"Well, it's getting late. I think you guys have your own business to attend, right?", I asked.

"Exactly as you said. This was a good opportunity to get to know you, Leon. Maybe we could become allies in the future."

"Don't force your luck, Lucifer. I didn't forget that you almost sold your sister.", I shut the devil up.

He seemed to understand my reasoning and accepted it. And so, they devils were preparing to leave. My sister was already asleep so Koneko could leave in peace. Everything was fine until I saw Irina and Xenovia preparing as well.

"And where are you going?"

They seemed surprised by my question and my brothers were as well. "Irina, you're still hurt and can barely move and you Xenovia are no better. You'll stay the night.", I finished, leaving no room for argument and the 2 dumbfounded.

Sona threw me a suspicious glare.

"Don't tell me you want to stay as well?, I asked implying her staying with Bruce. Seems like she refused and all the devils were on their way. Finally, I can rest.

...
...
...

Well, I did say I was going to rest, but it's not like I can go to sleep. Sigh...what a drag. Though I didn't get bored. I felt something climbing up from the sheets and that something pinned me down...Kuroka.

"What are you doing?", I questioned.

"You're so mean...", Was all she said before licking my neck. "You let the other one kiss you and you still say you don't have a girlfriend."

"That was her. My question is what has gotten into you."

"...I'm getting my revenge~". Before I could figure out what she was talking about, her lips touched mine and we engaged in a French kiss, wrapping her tails around my hands in an attempt to keep them at bay.

In the end, she finally let me go, both of us panting. Well, she certainly got aggressive.

"I didn't expect to see this.", Said Jason, slowly entering the room. He looked a bit ... happy?

"It's not what you think it is, Jason.", I tried to explain.

"Don't worry brother. I know you well enough to realize you wouldn't do this. As for you, lady, I remember you talking to my brother during a night before the rating game. May I know who are you?", He shifted his attention towards Kuroka.

"Hmm, you look good as well. I'm Kuroka, but if you don't mind, you're interrupting me.", She hissed.

"Interrupting what? If you wanted someone to spend the night with, there's plenty of men in clubs.", He continued.

"Ha, sure there are, but none of them are like he is.", She pointed at me. "He fits the one requirement I am looking for~"

At this point I expected Jason to jump directly into a fight, but to my surprise, he was smiling. "I see...then I guess I can leave him in your care."

Kuroka was just as surprised as I was. Leaving her aside, Jason literally told her she can have her way with me.

"I already realized how much you've helped us, Leon. Allowing Xenovia and Irina in your circle of trust, learning to fight for me, to play chess for Bruce, spending time with Desmond. You've done all that for us but neglected yourself. You have your right to happiness, and it looks like there is someone who won't let you be alone.", Those were his parting words, before closing the door and leaving.

I haven't recovered from the shock, but I could feel myself slowly drifting to sleep as Kuroka engaged in another session of kissing. Wait! Sleep? This shouldn't be happening, unless...she was... using her ...magic...

To be continued...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

291K 27.1K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...