For You

Door its_Sesi

A motorbike rider dressed in full leather outfit and helmet, rammed through the opening in the barricade towa... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Introducing more Characters
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Preview of new characters and roles
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
More Characters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Happy Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Thank you
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
100 reasons to celebrate and thankful for.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
ASR...What the!!! 10k reads Yay!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Mothers: Most important roles in the story.
Chapter 80 Wedding Part 1
Chapter 81 Wedding Part 2
Chapter 82 Wedding Part 3
Chapter 83 Wedding Final Part
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 - Final Chapter
Thank You and Coming Soon
Epilogue
Review of "For You"

Chapter 20

1K 75 65
Door its_Sesi

"It is our choices that show who we truly are,

far more than our abilities."

- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter

Now that he was sure no one was following him, Ajay proceeded straight to the forensics team office, and entered the chief surgeon Dr Tiwari's room closing the door behind him.

Dr Tiwari was startled to see Ajay, but once Ajay assured him that no one knows about his presence he calmed down.

Dr Tiwari shut the blinds in the room and turned off lights just to be sure.

"So did you get the post-mortem report I sent you?" He asked quickly.

Ajay acknowledged that he did and thanked him.

"SP Kamal forced me to make a false post mortem report for Dr Vidya. He threatened me that if I didn't do it, he will harm my two children. But then I came to know that the lady was your fiancée, and I know all about you Mr Rathore. You are a good and honest man, and I couldn't see this happening to your family. That's why I left the original report at your home.

I am ashamed of myself for writing falsified reports but what can I do against these powerful people?" Tears stung in his eyes as he continued.

"And this is not the first time SP Kamal made me do this though. 6 months ago, there was another case where Pratap Chaudhary killed someone, but SP Kamal made me write in the post mortem report that the injuries were accident related. But the latest one two days ago, I think the deceased name was Protik - I am not sure why he asked me falsify his report. Protik died due to liver failure, but I was forced to report the death was due to internal injuries." He paused and wiped the sweat off his forehead slowly.

Ajay could see how much stress Dr Tiwari was under and truly appreciated his courage to come out with the truth.

"Dr Tiwari, I am forever grateful to you for giving me Vidya's original post-mortem report. Vidya was trying to expose a major organ trade racket at the Nalanda Hospital, and that's why they silenced her permanently.

When Pratap Chaudhary was shot, they immediately suspected me, thinking I was taking revenge on them. They are trying to ruin my reputation now. Using Protik's post mortem report, they accused me of beating him up and causing internal injuries. I was suspended from my job yesterday."

Dr Tiwari was outraged.

"These people are evil and to think that my report helped them in doing their evil deeds... I don't know what to think now. I am so sorry ACP Rathore. I cannot bear to think that an honest police officer like you is being victimised because of my false report. If I continue to be under their thumb, they will keep doing these atrocities. I am happy to show the real post mortem as evidence and testify against SP Kamal. But I am a family man. I need protection from these heinous criminals. If your department can assure me that, I will do my duty and expose them." He vowed.

Ajay had come prepared for a long discussion and even argument if required to convince Dr Tiwari to testify against SP Kamal. But to see that Dr Tiwari has volunteered to do so, gave him a tremendous moral boost. This, he thought to himself was the first step in achieving his goal of bringing justice to Vidya. Happy for the first time in many days, he thanked Dr Tiwari once again but warned him of difficult times ahead.

"I can't tell you how proud I am of your decision to help me. I can't win this war against these crooks without co-operation from people like you. I can only give unofficial protection for you and your family right now. But I have a plan and once that is in place, you will get official protection as well."

He briefly explained his plan and cautioned him to be on alert all the time.

Dr Tiwari was very impressed with Ajay's plan of action and felt reassured as well. He turned on the lights and he then noticed the bruises and blood trickling from Ajay's hands and also some scratches on his face.

"ACP Rathore! What happened? Where did you get these injuries from?" he asked worriedly.

Ajay had no choice but to explain what happened although he took care to omit the extent of injuries he caused to his attackers.

Dr Tiwari was greatly disturbed.

"These filthy animals... they have killed your fiancée and now they did this to you. Yet you don't want to seek revenge. You are a remarkable person Mr Rathore!" he said in an emotionally charged voice.

"Dr Tiwari, Please call me Ajay. I am no more remarkable than you or anyone who wants to fight for justice. Revenge is for lame people, don't you think? I believe in justice."

"Ajay, I am really proud of you. Now these cuts...Please come into my surgery inside and I will clean your cuts and wrap some bandage around them." He examined Ajay's hands closely.

Ajay protested that the injuries are quite minor but on Dr Tiwari insistence, he had to follow him to surgery inside.

Promising him that he will be in touch, Ajay left the building discreetly later.

****

Ajay went home picking up his favourite biryani from the takeaway joint. After showering and finishing his meal, he meticulously wrote down every detail he has learnt about Nasscom Security Company from both Sonali and Sarang.

Ajay then called Brijesh Mehta. He had been planning to go and meet him ever since he got the real post mortem report, but all the events that happened since kept him away.

After checking about his Brijesh's health, he told him about the post mortem report he received from Dr Tiwari. He didn't have the heart to give all details as to how Vidya's death came about. So instead Ajay just told him that Vidya didn't commit suicide and he was still investigating the circumstances as to what happened.

For a few seconds there was no sound from the other end.

"Brijesh Sir..."

"I knew it... of course I knew it. My daughter would never do anything wrong. She would never commit suicide. Ajay you have no Idea how happy and relieved I am right now. You promised me that you will get to the truth on this and you are doing it. I am so thankful to you. But then what does this mean. What actually happened?"

Ajay always felt horrible whenever he had to lie to Brijesh but today he felt he had no choice. Diverting the topic, he remarked casually

"I will let you know as soon as I find out more details. Sir, there's one more thing. I am facing suspension orders because my higher officials are not happy with the way I handled Pratap Chaudhary's shooting case. The DIG was forced into doing this. But I suspect the real reason is something else; they are not happy that I am still investigating Vidya's death. "

"What? How dare they do that to you?" Brijesh was outraged.

Ajay was happy that Brijesh was no longer asking about Vidya's death. After assuring him that he will make sure his suspension orders are revoked, he raised another thorny issue that he was dreading to talk about.

"Sir, Ammu is here in the city. I met her today. Do you want me to..."

He was cut short by Brijesh.

"Yes Ajay, I know all about it. Ganesh called me few days ago. It's my misfortune that I have to find out about my daughter's whereabouts from my friends. But don't worry... I am ok. If this is what was written in my fate, then so be it. You don't have to do anything Ajay. Just promise me that you will take care of yourself." His voice choked with unshed tears.

After assuring him that he will, Ajay also promised that he will visit him as soon as he can and hung up.

He wondered what was more painful.

To be an orphan like him with no family at all or have a family and still feel as if you have none.

***

Vikram Chaudhary was sitting on the bedside of his brother trying to calm his irritated brother.

Senior and junior doctors were all standing in rapt attention fearing Vikram's temper and reputation.

Dr Shah was the senior surgeon in the hospital, and he had just updated them about the post-surgery precautions and more procedures to be performed on Pratap in the next few days.

This had upset Pratap as he wanted to get out of the hospital that day itself. He had a big rant and was about to walk away from the room, and Vikram's cronies and nurses had to restrain him.

The police constables who were guarding the room outside also ran inside hearing the commotion.

"I don't care about post operation whatever... I am feeling ok. I can walk and talk and I CAN HOLD MY GUN -- that's all I care about...I want to go and kill the person who tried to shoot Me." Pratap swore menacingly.

Vikram tried his best both calm and control his brother's temper.

First he asked all the hospital staff to leave and even the police to leave temporarily.

"Pratap, I know what you are going through, and I am doing my best to find out who that Son of bitch is. The moment I find him, I will kill him with my own hands and bring him to you.

I don't worry about my political career or reputation when it comes to protecting my brother or revenging his attackers. But first you must promise me that you will listen to the doctors.

If anything happened to you, I just CAN'T survive... All this money and power mean nothing for me...you are everything to me...you know that, don't you? First please get better and together we will hunt that S.O.B and rip him apart piece by piece OK?" He assured his brother.

"Words... just words mean nothing to me Bhai. What is that stupid Kamal doing anyway? And Ajay; what have you done to him? Suspended him from his job... Big Deal!!

What if Ajay was actually responsible for the shooting? Now he is out of our sights and might be happily planning the next attack on me. Have you thought of that?" he demanded angrily.

"Do you take me for a fool? I have put two men on job tailing him 24x7." Vikram snapped and Pratap shut his mouth sulkily.

Just then Dhanraj Bhatia walked in. He was extremely nervous and shot furtive glances at both Vikram and Pratap.

After enquiring about the health of Pratap, he asked Vikram to come outside for a minute as he had something urgent to discuss with him. Vikram was about to get up but Pratap stopped them both.

"Dhanraj, whatever you need to say, say it in front of me and Bhai." He commanded.

Vikram nodded his head in agreement.

Dhanraj was perspiring freely and close to tears now.

"I am just coming from the general ward below. Two of our best men Shankar and Kishen are in coma with severe head and other injuries. They were tailing ACP Ajay Rathore and were beaten severely by someone..." Dhanraj paused and swallowed hard...

"It was probably Ajay. We can only suspect because there were no witnesses on how it happened. I don't understand how he suspected because these guys were very discreet. And the attack was very slick and quick." He admitted grudgingly.

Both brothers reacted completely differently. Vikram seemed to be in deep thought while Pratap was looking daggers.

"See Bhai, this is exactly what I feared would happen. Now he doesn't even have to worry about his uniform or job and he will take on our guys one by one. I say kill him right now, and let's put an end to it once and for all. Bhai, you please don't worry!! I will take care of him." Pratap declared and tried to get out of his bed.

Vikram laid his hand on Pratap's shoulder and pushed him back.

"Was Ajay alone or someone else was helping him?" Vikram asked Dhanraj.

"As far as I know there was no one else; but those two injured men are in no position to talk to anyone and explain exactly what happened today." Dhanraj replied worriedly.

"We underestimated that Ajay. It's my mistake. This whole issue should have been shushed up long time ago. But we are still talking about him and that silly girl. We have just been reacting to everything instead of taking the initiative in this matter... That's where we went wrong.

Never mind. We won't make any more mistakes. Dhanraj, call Kamal and ask him to meet me urgently."

Dhanraj was so relieved that he is not being punished for this mishap.

He nodded to Vikram and left promptly.

Pratap got up and smiled at his brother.

"Please listen to the doctors and get better. I have to go to Delhi urgently for party meeting. But I will see you soon and you will be coming home with me that day understand?" he patted affectionately on his brother's shoulder and left.

****

====================   

Sometimes it takes a small crack to cause an avalanche. 

It takes one honest man to show his bravery to expose the

criminal activities of the most toughest goons. Ajay finally 

has some support and hope in his fight against Vikram and Co.

What did you think of this chapter. Please let me know.

Cheers

==========================

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.7K 508 22
|LOVESTORY OF *THREE* COUPLES| ~ DOSTI, PYAAR AUR NAFRAT ~ COUPLES:- 1. AAROHI SINGHANIA & YUVAAN SINGH RAJVANSH (Main couple) ♡ ...
26.1K 1.7K 35
A fearless,honest and daring lady cop...and a cool and at the same time sweet man...!!He has everything whether it's stardom or it's love..He is luck...
244K 11.1K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...
37.4K 2K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...