His One and Only Agape

By musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... More

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
fifthteen skate: complete the free program
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty fifth skate: men's free skate
thirty sixth skate: women's free program
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty eighth skate: Returning Home
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain
question
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
sixty-third skate: Until the End
Finale Note
announcement

fortyfirst skate: women's short skate

5.1K 161 87
By musicrider

Your pov

I was stretching before we get called to the ice. Yuuri and Viktor were here since Viktor is my coach but I told Yuuri to go with the guys this time. Yet he insisted to be by my side. I'm starting to understand why Sara wanted to skate apart from Mickey.

"Remember to hold back on your jumps on the warm-up," Viktor said as I nodded.

Lady's the warm-up will start in 5 minutes. Please make your way on the ice.

"Well let's get your skates on and head to the ice." I grab my skates and made sure they were tied well not too loose or tight.

"Alright let's go." As we walk I saw the stand full of ice skater lovers.

'Here we go.'

Yuri POV

We were sitting where the seats were reserve for skaters and their coaches. I sat next to Otabek while Viktor and the piggy were with little mouse. Yakov was with Mila since he was coaching her as well. Which left Lilia with me as well as the other guys and even JJ and his hag.

"Well this is exciting. I wonder what she changed in her program for the final." Otabek said as I was curious how he knows her plan.

"Do you guys talk a lot?"

"Whenever we get the chance I send her a few motivating texts or we video chat. Sometimes it's late at night for her and its bearly dinner time where I'm at. It's a 3-hour difference but we still have time during our busy schedules." He said as I felt like they were closer than that.

"You don't have a thing for her do you?" He seems unsure what I was trying to ask.

"You mean like I want to date her?"

"Yeah," I said a bit jealous to say it to him

"Well, she makes it clear that she sees me as a brother. So I tend to do my best as any older brother would do for their younger sister. Even so, I did had a crush on her when we first met. So when she told me she saw me as an older brother I knew I had zero chance with her." He said as I knew right away he did have feelings for her but she didn't feel the same way.

"So you have known her since she was junior right so that means you grew up together?"

"I guess" I hear the crowd screaming and cheering. And I see little mouse in her beautiful outfit. She still looks amazing in anything she has on. Weather be workout clothes or regular clothes.

"Lets go (F/n) show them what your made off!" I heard and see her family cheering for her.

"Wow her fans sure went all out this time. Looks like all her fans didn't want to miss her big chance here." Otabek said as I see all the guys and girls cheering for her.

'I guess she's more popular than I thought.' I see her land her jumps with ease and it looks like her quads don't seem difficult for her anymore.

"Looks like she got her quads down I'm impressed by her progress," Lilia said as I smile.

"Of course she's got them down she works moring to sunset to be able to be where she is," Otabek said as I got curious about his knowledge of her.

"How do you know that?"

"Well, we did train in the U.S. a few years ago. Although she only stayed for a few months." I sigh feeling like Otabek knows her better than I do.

Lady's the warm-up has now ended please make your way off the to begin.

They announce as every girl got off all except Mila. Since she's going first after her is China Ai Chun. Then we have that girl from the U.K something about Swan I don't even remember her name. Then there's that girl from Italy I think her name is Sara. Then it's little mouse and some girl from I think it was the U.S.

'I hope she's can get on the top spot cause it looks like the competition is fierce.'

Viktor POV

As I observe the other competitors for the women's short skate. Yuuri kept helping his sister with stretching. So far Ai is in first then it's Mila in second. Emilia from the UK is skating then it's Sara from Italy. Right about now she should start feeling the pressure of this competition. Yet she clam and relaxed which is good cause if she wasn't we would be in big trouble.

"Hey, Viktor can I ask you something?" She asked out of the blue.

"Go ahead."

"Are coming back next season?" She asked with curiosity.

"Who can say," I said as she pouted.

"You really have to learn how to be honest."

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." She sighs and began to put her skates on. I looked to see that Mila went to third place after Emilia skate.

"Yuuri can help me with the other skate." She asked as Yuuri got down to help her.

"Sure thing."

After her skates were secured we began to walk to the rink. Yet I every second that passes seem to be longer.

"Before we go out there I need to tell you something (F/n). Skate with all your heart and no matter the score you get. I will be so proud to be your coach this season." I said as she hugged me.

"Right thank you, Viktor for helping get here."

Yuri POV

Now representing Japan is (F/n) Katsuki.

They announce as she skated to the center. It's hard to believe that in a short time she's changed a lot. At the same time, I began to understand how I feel about her.

"(F/n) good luck!!" Otabek yelled.

"Good luck (F/n) skate well!" The hamster guy yelled.

"DAVAI!" I yelled as she smiled. She closed her eyes and when her song came on she open then and gave a smile that could make any smile just by seeing her.

(The original video that I used was blocked this is close to it. Only it's a bit longer but the program ends " Look at the future as one." I also went to change it with the other in case someone new wanted to hear it.)

I was so captivated by her smile that I couldn't care what others thought of us.

'I have to tell her tonight.' Just as the male's voice came in she went for her jump combination. Quad Lutz followed a double toe loop and a double axel. Since her jumps are in a dificult entry and with one arm up shell get more points for it.

"Amazing she really been practicing harder than before." Emil said as malen'kaya mysh' went for her spin combination. A layback spin to side spin to the haircutter spin and to biellmann spin. She maintains the speed until went for a step sequence and went for a quad axel single loop and a double two-loop. This surprised everyone since it wasn't in the original and with one arm up giving her those points. She has a higher chance of winning.

"She added another quad making her jump up two three. I'm impressed she really has improved a lot since the worlds." Otabek said as I looked back.

As she was coming to the end she surprised everyone with a quad flip with not one but both arms. Normally she does a quad toe loop so of course, everyone was cheering for her.

"Way to go (F/n)!!" The hamster guy said as Chris whistled for her.

'She really is amazing. I know everyone here knows you are moya malen'kaya mysh'. You've already proven to the world what you can do.' To finish it she brought one hand over heart and the other reaching out to the sky.

"Beautiful she's has now evolved into something beautiful," Lilia said as she wipes her tears.

Your POV

'I did it I finish it my short skate perfectly.' I bowed to the audience and headed to the entrance but along the way, I picked up some of the flowers and stuff animals. As I reach the entrance Yuuri got them from me and handed me my jacket and guards.

"You did great by far the most amazing short skate I have ever seen you do this season," Viktor said as he hugged me.

"Well, I had an amazing coach." He teared up.

"Come on we need to see your score now," Yuuri said as I nodded while at the same time dragged Viktor to the kiss and cry.

"Viktor I'm not strong enough to carry you while wearing skates. So can you please let me go so we can see my score?" He lets me go for me to sit in the middle of him and my brother.

"Here drink up you must be thirsty," Yuuri said as he passed me my water bottle.

"Thanks I just hope everyone enjoyed my short program as I did. I think this is the first time I've ever skated with everything I had." I took a big gulp of water.

"I know for sure everyone enjoyed it more than you think," Viktor said which made me smile.

Now announcing skater Katsuki short skate score. Her score 99.95 she's currently in first place and places a new world record for women's short skate.

When I saw my score I couldn't believe it. I had beaten Veleta record for the short skate by two points.

"That our ice princess!!!" Viktor said as he lifted me up.

"Yes I did it!"

Yuri POV

"Yes, she did it way go (F/n)!!!" Emil said as he cheered for her yet I think Emil was too excited.

"She's grown up quite a lot from that shy little girl to a more confident young lady. I wonder if this is what Viktor was trying to do." Otabek said as I smile.

"After watch her skate I'm more excited to skate tomorrow." The hamster guy said as every one of us seem to be motivated by her.

'(F/n) you really are an amazing person.'

Time skip

Once it was over me and Otabek went back to the hotel. I want to ask him how I can ask (F/n) to be my date for the banquet this year. Usually, I just go cause I have nothing else to do. But this year I want to go with her as my date and ask her to go out with me. Yet I don't know if I should ask him since he did like her and he might still have those feelings for her.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded as he got off his floor. The elevator began to move again and I sigh.

'Maybe I can ask him tomorrow.' As the elevator stopped on my floor. As walked toward's where my room was at Yakov was already waiting for me at my door.

"Yuri we need to talk," Yakov said as he opens my door. When we got inside I could tell he was serious about this.

"Yuri, what is your relationship with the ice princess? And I don't want you to give me that 'we're just friends' excuse. I know there's more than that." He said as I sigh.

'I'm going to have to lie to make him shut up about this.' I looked up at him.

"You want to know the truth." He nodded.

'Oh god, I'm going hate myself for saying this.'

"I don't like her okay I'm just using her. What do I get for liking a girl with no real talent? She just a stepping stone for me to reach my goals. So stop telling to not get involved with her." When I said that I heard something fall. When I looked at the door I see Lilia and (F/n) at the door.

"(F/n) I can explain!" I said but she ran away.

"(F/n) WAIT!! (F/n)!!" I ran after her and took the stairs hoping I can reach her before she gets to her room.

------
Yes, I knew he would win!!!! If you wondering why I'm so happy it's because Yuzuru senpai won at the men's skate with gold. And if I'm not mistaking he won gold in the last Olympics which then cause the development of Yuri on ice. And if you remember ep.8 they mention Pyeongchang when Seung-Gil was about to start his short skate. I may be overthinking this but this may be the year we have season 2!!! It's just a theory of mine but who knows it could be true.

Anyway yeah, I'm happy my favorite skaters won. I'm sorry Nathan for not cheering for you more then I should. Yet I can't help myself but go for Yuzuru. Well, I'm good now also what will happen will reader-chan and Yurio friendship crash of this accident? Will Otabek help Yuri? Will someone tell if should do a Q&A book/chapter? We will find next week! This musicrider signing off!!!

Also, I may have drank coffee 😃😃😃☕🍵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...
65.6K 1.9K 13
27 year-old (Y/N) was heartbroken when she heard Viktor Nikiforov was retireing. But what happens when she suddenly meets him?What happens when Vickt...
304K 7.9K 50
Shirayuki Mizore, an ice skater from Japan that's widely known. But after a fall she decides to take a break from her ice skating career, and for now...
91.3K 3K 20
➯ ❝ 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤 ~ ❞ ❝ 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚! ❞ ---𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 y/n is japan's...