His One and Only Agape

By musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... More

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
fifthteen skate: complete the free program
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty fifth skate: men's free skate
thirty sixth skate: women's free program
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty eighth skate: Returning Home
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
question
fortyfirst skate: women's short skate
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
sixty-third skate: Until the End
Finale Note
announcement

Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain

5.8K 171 169
By musicrider

Your POV

We have finally arrived in Barcelona Spain and its beautiful. It's going to be great this final cause now I can go sightseeing with my brother. As well have fun looking at different shops with him around. I also get to see big brother Otabek after such a long time. I'm mean sure we text and video chat but it's a lot more fun seeing someone in person than seeing them through a screen.

"Hey (F/n) hurry up we need to check-in." My brother said as I ran to catch up with them.

"Sorry it's just Barcelona is so pretty that I got distracted by the beauty of it." He smiled and tap my forehead.

"Well, shall we head to the hotel and check-in I'm sure your both tired after that long flight," Viktor said as I laugh.

"Who said I was tired I can rest tonight. I want to explore the city a bit  at least."

"Alright but first let's go to the hotel I pretty tired after that long flight." I pouted and sigh since I know he gets jetlag easily than me and Viktor.

"Fine, I guess I'll go have dinner with big brother Otabek. Plus we have to catch up since the world championships." I said as he sighs knowing I had a way to escape my room.

"Fine but not pass 10 this time since I have yet to meet him." He said with a serious face.

"11"

"10:30"

"Deal can't take back what you said now." Viktor began to chuckle about how we were acting.

"Ah, the two of you always know how to make me laugh."

Yuri POV

Finally, we arrive at the hotel I wonder she's arrived yet. She hasn't posted anything so I guess not or maybe she asleep. I looked at my phone and see she just posted of the city from where she's at.

The view is amazing I can't wait to explore it!!😀😀😀

'Yup she's already here I wonder if she wants to join me for dinner tonight?'

"Yuri check yourself in now!" Yakov said at the counter.

"You check-in for me I don't feel like dealing with it." I bearly a few steps away from him only to find 'them'

"Aahhhhh!"

"Yurachka!"

"Can I have your autograph!"

"Can I get a photo!"

"You Ved'ma-" I began to curse my fangirls for finding the hotel I'm staying.

"Yuri Pletsetsky we do not use such unattractive words," Lilia said as I didn't finish my sentence.

'How did my fangirls find out which hotel I would be staying!' I was about to leave until I saw little mouse walking out.

"Yurachka can we have a photo with you?" One of the girls said as I sigh in defeat and stood in the middle of the group while some took pictures.

'Kill me now!'

Your POV

I left a message to my brother letting him know I left for dinner with Otabek. Since we agree to meet at one place that happens to be close by. Yet when I was going down I saw Yuri fangirls and JJ's as well. So in order to not get bullied by either group I just kept walking without stopping. I'm so lucky that I changed clothes before I came down cause I really don't want to run into my fans at all.

"Hey, you been waiting long?" I looked up to see Otabek still the coolest guy I ever met. Even though he's wearing sunglasses at night he makes it look cool.

"Shall we go in its still a bit chill?" He said as he opens the door for me.

"Yeah, you didn't tell anyone did you?" I asked worry about the public opinion of us.

"Of course not I did tell my coach since he knows I see you as my little sister. You resemble a bit about her in a way." He said as I smile.

"Well, then I should send her a gift with you next time. Oh did you see Yuri when you came here?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yep, I saw him while arguing with JJ about their fans. I honestly couldn't care about that but by the look of things, his fans are really obsessed with him. To the point that they put cat ears on him." I giggled since I try to hide from them. We got a table where no one can see us but we could see everything and ordered our food and drinks. We talk about everything that's happened even when I brought up some embarrassing times with Viktor and my brother.

"Hey, Otabek can I ask you something?" I ask with a very quiet voice that only happens when I get sad or embarrassed.

"What's wrong did you run into JJ earlier or something?" He asked worry written in his face.

"Oh no nothing like that its just.. well since you have more experience with dating. Have you ever fallen in love before?" He seems taken back by the question that he smiled patted my head.

"I have but I know she doesn't see me like the way I want to be seen. Why do you like someone?" He asked I blushed think about Yuri and the way he smiles and shows confidence.

"Yeah but he doesn't know yet I was planning on telling him after my free program. Yet whenever we text or talk my heart beats so fast that I feel like it might jump out of my chest. Still, with our careers on the line, I don't want to ruin our relationship we have. All because of my own feelings it's stupid isn't it to like someone who no one expects you to be with." I looked at the plate.

"Well if you really like this person why would others opinion matter. If this person is able to make you happy and feel safe then you shouldn't let anyone get between you. If I were you I would have told the person I love how I feel about them sooner than later." He said as I was surprised about his advice.

"Yeah, your right thanks Otabek your really are a hero." He smiled and ask for the check which I beat him this time.

"Last time we saw each other you paid so this time it's my turn." He smiled and chuckled at how I was acting. Unlike other people, I prefer to pay my own food than let someone pay for me.

"Fine next time it's my turn." I nodded and grab my coat and glasses and we headed out.

"Hey Otabek we should go to the club after the final it's been a long time since I last heard you play music. It would be fun since I'm older now." He nodded as we walk back to our hotel.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Plus a friend of mine will be here too. So we can go when he's here. How does that sound?" He asked as I smile

"I think that a great idea," I said as I felt lighter than ever.

'Tomorrow they have one day of practice and the final for the women's start and the next day will be the men's. I just hope I'm ready for it.'

Time skip

Viktor POV

After the girls finished their practice for the day all the guys went to practices their programs for tomorrow. Yet while we were waiting we all heard the laughs of JJ and how he wanted to see the ice princess fall again. Yet it seems she didn't pay any attention to his words better yet she pretended he wasn't there.

'She's gotten better at how to stand up against critics like JJ. Yet how long can she hold it until she breaks.' I return to observed Yuuri's progress since he also changed the jumps.

"Enough practice for today I'm off everybody," JJ said as he got his things and went with his family.

"Right let's goo over it one more time Yuri," Yakov said as Yurio seem like he wanted to leave as well. Or he's probably annoyed because of JJ.

"What should we do for the rest of the day?" The little ice princess asked as she waited for us. Since she changes into more casual clothes I guess she wants to go sightseeing.

"You should probably take it easy. Get a good night's sleep before the short program for the both of you." I told them as Yuuri place his guards on.

"Don't you go turning into a model coach on me now. This is my first time in Barcelona with my sister take me sightseeing." Yuuri said as I was unsure until he winked at me.

"Your wish is my command."

Time skip

Your POV

After all that walking and sightseeing and having lunch with Viktor and my brother. I finally got tired after the seventh store we went in.

"Ahhh I haven't shopped in ages this if fun," Viktor said as we sat at a bench.

"I think I need a break," Yuuri said as he tries to catch his breath. At that moment my phone rang and o received a text from Otabek.

Hey, want to have dinner again tonight? I smiled and replied that way we can meet up.

Sure where?

I'll send you the name later I have to do something. Plus I can't text and drive at the same time.

Yeah, that isn't safe to do. Just text me where to be and I'll see you there.

K see you soon.

"Hey Yuuri you guys go on ahead I have dinner plans with Otabek again. Plus I want to check out a store to find a dress for the banquet."

"Alright just let me know when your back in your room. alright, but what to the dress that you brought? Hey wait Viktor!" He said before he got drag off.

"Huh, I guess Viktor was to busy to hear me oh well." I was about to leave when I notice they left their bag of nuts they bought earlier today.

'I guess I'll take them with me who knows what will happen if I hadn't stayed behind." I grab the few bags I have and headed to a nice store nearby. When I walked in all the dresses were really pretty. As I looked I heard knocking on the window and see Phichit and Chris waving. I waved back and they came in not long after.

"Hey thought you went with your brother to go around town?" Phichit asked as he looks for my brother.

"Well let's just say they went ahead without me and I was looking for a dress since there was a problem with the one I brought." I nervously laughed hoping they wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Huh, really what happen to it?" Chris asked curiously since I never talk about fashion with anyone other than my sister and Mila and Sara.

"The zipper broke." They just patted my head and sigh.

"Sweety I think that dress was ready to go. I know why don't we help you pick one I'm sure we all three of us together we will find you a great dress that every boy will want to date you." Chris said as I gulp nervously.

"Alrighty then let's see this one looks nice right?" Pitchit said as he pulled out a short grey dress.

"That will make me look younger and Chris please to pick one that is too exposes too much skin. I don't want to go all Eros." I said as he patted my head.

"It's alright to show a little skin your young and beautiful. Plus sooner or later you be dressing up like that for someone special." Chris said as I blush.

"Yeah, when I'm older I want to stay modest until then," I said trying to control my blush.

"Alright, then how about this one?" Chris pulled out a blue dress with designs on its waist.

"I that's what Sara has this time," I said since I sorta remembered her dress when she sent a foto.

"Oh what about this one?" Pitchit pulled out a white dress with blue designs all over it.

"To be honest that looks like someone would wear at a tea party." They sigh knowing I was very what's the word.... picky of my style.

"Well, then what about this one it's simply elegant and not too young or old." Pitchit brought a black dress with a floral design scattered on.

(A/n: Don't worry I'll show the picture of the dress when your getting ready.)

"Wow I actually like this one a lot plus it goes with the shoes I brought." As he gave me the dress. When I tried it on it fit like a glove. As I showed the guys they were amazed that they couldn't speak.

"Well, what do you guys think?"

"I say that you'll be the jewel of the banquet this year," Chris said as I liked at him.

"Really but I don't look like a kid do I?" I asked a bit worried about how people will see.

"Are you kidding me you look great I agree with Chris on this. You should take the dress it looks great." Pitchit said as I nodded.

'I guess having a guy's opinion on clothes really does help boost your self-esteem.'

After changing back yo my normal clothes and purchasing the dress I stayed with them until I receive a text from Otabek. He texted me the address for dinner but I thought why not have others join us tonight.

Hey Otabek can I bring some friends to dinner?

Sure I ask someone to join us as well. I see you there soon.

KK I'll be there soon.

"Chris Phichit why do you guys want to have dinner with me and Otabek?" I asked as they smiled.

"Sure let's have our feast tonight!!" Phichit yelled as I laugh along with him.

Yuri POV

After me and Otabek long drive through town and escaping my fangirls. We arrive at a restaurant where he was meeting up with someone. I guess we arrive early since they place us at an empty table.

"So this person that were waiting for is it an old friend of yours?"

"Yeah, she's an old friend since she was a junior. We met at a competition in our juniors championship it was her second year at the time and it was my first time competing. I think it was the European championship. Since then I've helped her out with any problem she may have or give her advice when she needs it. She sorta reminds me of my baby sister back in Kazakhstan." He said as he smiled.

"Oh really is she competing for the women's final?"

"Yep, she should be arriving soon." 

"Hey Yurio funny to run into you." When I turn only to see Viktor and the piggy.

"Well if we're here why don't we all sit together. I'm sure all six of us can sit in one table." Viktor said as I blushed hard.

"Six!"

"Actually make that 9." I looked to see little mouse with that Chris guy and the hamster guy.

"Oh your, here I guess we should ask for a bigger table," Otabek said as he hugged (F/n) like nothing.

"Hey since when have you been friendly with other guys?" I ask as she seems confused.

"Yuri I told you about Otabek back in hatsetsu remember back when we made that promise." She said as I try to remember but I thought it was a different Otabek.

"Oh, so you know Yuri already guess I don't have to introduce you guys," Otabek said as she smiled when he patted her head.

"You could say Yuri has inspired me a lot this season. As well as the rest of my friends." She said as the hamsters' guy hugged her close.

"Your so cute but still are you sure about not dating Guang-Hong. Cause that ship is still ready to sail." He said as she blushed.

"I thought I told not to make up such weird things plus were friends. You can force someone to be with some just because they make a cute couple. I mean sure if it were my brother I would agree with you but I just met the guy. To me, I think heart will tell you when you find your match." She said as a waiter came to as if there were any problems. That when she told him we might need a table for at least 10 people which they gladly gave us one of the door tables.

Now it's me, Otabek, little mouse, Viktor, the piggy, hamster guy, that Chris guy, and those two women from hatsetsu. Who were crying which I have no idea why?

"Way to play it cool guys."

"Why do we all have to sit together," I asked as I sat between Otabek and the one who gave me the name of Yurio. We'll at least I have a view of moya malen'kaya mysh' but I wanted to sit next to her.

"Well, tomorrow the big day for the little ice princess are you excited?" Viktor asks little mouse as she smiled and nodded but by the looks of it she seems a bit nervous.

"Don't worry this will be a walk in the park to you just image everyone in their underwear." That comment made her blush more.

"I rather crash with someone again than do that Mari. I had enough underwear experience with Viktor and Yuuri." She said as she shivered at the thought of it.

'Guess she's gone through that again I was wonder how long will it take for her to react like that.' We began eating and it was pretty fun seeing everyone enjoying the food and company. Even little mouse as she laughs at one the stories of Viktor and Chris.

"It's kinda hard to believe. I'm mean all of us hanging together before a competition." The piggy said as he mentions being able to mingle that he couldn't even talk to Viktor which caused him to spit his drink.

"Are you seriously telling you don't remember?" He asked as he was confused.

'He seriously doesn't remember?!'

Your POV

You knew this was going to happen one day. You just didn't know it was today of all days.

"At the banquet, you got drunk on champagne and started dancing. Everyone was watching it even your little sister saw it." Chris said as I drank my juice.

"Please tell me this isn't true and its a joke right?" He asked me as I looked away.

"Sorry but it's true Yuuri," I said ashamed that I didn't tell him about it.

"It was the disgusting thing I've ever seen I got dragged into a dance it was humiliating!" Yuri said as I notice that Mari and Minako couldn't believe what happen.

"A dance off your kidding?! Please say your kidding." He asked but unfortunately for him, luck was not on his side.

"It's true I dance on the pole and got naked well mostly."

"Yep, I sorta couldn't forget about that especially now," I mumbled as Phichit patted my head.

"Something happens when I drink. I go off the rails just like my dad does and things get crazy. So I tended not to have too much." Yuuri said as I took out my phone.

"I still have videos if what you want to see," Viktor said as he showed his phone.

"Me too and pictures as well," I said as Pitchit looked at my phone.

"Me too but they're not in the faint of heart," Chris said as Pitchit saw all of them.

"Serious Yuuri that's so dirty."

"Yeah, we're going to have to see that." Mari and Minako said as they saw the pictures as well. I was so focused on showing the pictures that I didn't notice the matching rings they had until mention it.

"So what's with the rings you boys are wearing?"

"Huh what ring?" Mari asked.

"Since when do you wear jewelry?" Minako asked as I looked up as well.

"Ummm I don't know what your talking about?" Yuuri tries to cover it but I guess Viktor wanted to show it off.

"And look they match." After a while, Phichit began to clap like a crazy guy.

"Congratulate on your marriage!" He yelled.

"Wait what?!" The next thing I knew everyone in the restaurant was clapping for their marriage.

'Oh, I'm so going to have fun on this one.' I looked at them sadly and put on my best tearful look.

"Yuuri how could you not invite us to the wedding? Are we not family? Did you not want me as a bridesmaid or at least a flower girl at your wedding? Do you hate me that much?" I said as I cover my face with my hands.

"What no it's not what it looks like these are good luck charms, not a wedding ring." He tries to explain but I guess Viktor got my joke clearly.

"Yes you got it all wrong this is actually an engagement ring. We'll get married once he wins gold. Right, Yuuri?" He said as he winked at him.

"What did you say?" I slowly looked at the other guys.

"Gold" I heard Otabek say.

"Medal" Pitchit seems to say next.

"Ahh" Chris look like this was very entertaining.

"Tch" Yuri seems to be mad.

"Umm guys?" I began but I recognize someone's voice far too well that I would avoid him at all times.

"Your kidding right I'll be the one winning gold and getting married. I hate to break it to you guys." We looked to see JJ and his girlfriend standing there.

"That's right JJ is oblivious going to win." The girl cuddling with JJ said.

'I highly doubt that.'

"Sorry we can't congratulate you I guess the wedding off." We paid for our food and left a tip and grab our stuff and left them their standing.

"Well we should go early day tomorrow we should probably get some rest," Viktor said as everyone agreed with him.

"Huh, what's up your all leaving? Hey come on it was just a joke!" He yelled but the way he jokes is never funny especially with me after all these years of his 'jokes'.

"Hey can we talk?" Yuri asks as I looked at the other walking ahead.

"Sure what is it?" He seems unsure to say what was on his mind.

"I want to say good luck with tomorrow's short program. And I'll be cheering for you." I smiled and nodded but I was hoping he would say something else.

"Right come on or we'll be last to arrive at the hotel." He nodded and grabbed my hand and began to jog while pulling me.

'I can't tell him how I feel at least not in person. Yet how can I tell him my feelings?'

-----

Yes, two chapters in one day and almost 4000 WORDS!!! Yeah sorry for not updating sooner than expected. I may have gotten sick like I thought I would when I came back from my trip.😅😷🤧

So I'm sorry but this happens whenever I get sick I have less motivation to do anything I promise you all this is only temporary but I'll get better soon... I hope. Well until the next chapter I'll see you guys later Bye Bye😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.9K 13
27 year-old (Y/N) was heartbroken when she heard Viktor Nikiforov was retireing. But what happens when she suddenly meets him?What happens when Vickt...
282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...
91.4K 3K 20
โžฏ โ ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค ~ โž โ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š! โž ---๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ y/n is japan's...
95 0 12
Y/N L/N wasn't a huge fan of skating, until a steamy chance encounter with Victor Nikiferov throws her into his world. It isn't long before she cross...