His One and Only Agape

By musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... More

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
fifthteen skate: complete the free program
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty fifth skate: men's free skate
thirty sixth skate: women's free program
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain
question
fortyfirst skate: women's short skate
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
sixty-third skate: Until the End
Finale Note
announcement

thirty eighth skate: Returning Home

5.8K 168 126
By musicrider

Your POV

Lady's and gentleman we will be landing soon. Please fasten your seatbelts and thank you for flying with us.

I sigh as I looked out the window lucky for me and my brother we had first class. Yuuri was against it at first but since I had the tickets he had no choice. Let this be a lesson to always be more responsible.

"Well, I can't believe you've been able to fly like this a lot." He said as I smile and bulked my seatbelt.

"The benefit of winning gold for a few years. I saved the money and use it when I need to." He smiled as he got his seatbelt bulked before feeling the plane coming down.

'Why is it every time we take off or land it almost feels like a roller coaster.' I closed my eyes letting the motion of the plane go down.

"Your head doesn't hurt or anything?" Yuuri asked as I smile.

"Nope I feel fine but I'm going to sleep once we get home." He grabs my hand and holds it tight.

"Hey, Yuuri those pirosky we had for breakfast were really good weren't they?" He smiled and nodded.

"I need to ask him if he could teach me how to make them next time." He smiled as he held my hand tighter. When the plane landed and we were allowed to leave but Yuuri seem down.

"Yuuri you go ahead I'll be there in a few minutes," I said.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom duh." He nodded and I went to the bathroom.

'What's wrong with him he should be happy but he looks like he lost.' I went into the bathroom and did what I need to do and wash my hand. When I looked in the mirror I almost look like I was out of the hospital.

'Maybe I should be careful next time I was lucky this time but maybe next time I won't be so lucky.' I went to pick up the luggage and see that my brother wasn't there.

"Huh where could he be?" I grab his bag and mine and head to the exit to look for a ride. When I heard barking I smiled and went straight to hugging Makkachin.

"Makkachin did you miss me? I missed you too! Intensive competition were so tiring!" I hugged him so tight that he began to lick my face.

"Well, I guess Makkachin gets more affections than us." I looked to see Yuuri and Viktor standing there.

"Well if I hadn't picked up the luggage you would get a hug too." I teased as Viktor seem upset.

"What's wrong Viktor?" He hugged me which sorta surprised me.

"I'm so sorry you got hurt and I wasn't there to help you." He said as I smiled and hugged him.

"It's alright come on coach let's go back home," I said as grab the bag and Yuuri grab his.

Time skip

We finally arrive and the first thing that happens was a surprised party for us. Minako and the Nishigori family were there and so were the girls. As well as a few other family friends.

"CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING TO THE FINAL!!" They said as we smiled.

"Oh, my two baby's are going to the finale. How exciting this is." Mom said as dad smiled.

"This would make great publicity to us as well."

"Dad!" Me and Yuuri said at the same time as everyone laugh about. I removed my shoes and place them in my own locker and went inside. Victor came running at me he grew a bit since I last saw him.

"Victor I missed you so much!" He jumps into my arms and began to lick my face.

"Down boy, did you grow a bit since I last saw you?" I said as I put him down.

"Well, Victor isn't the only one you grew up a lot. To think you would get back up after that crash. Many people have to respect you for not giving up." Yuko said as the girls brought flowers to me.

"Thank you girls I couldn't do it with everyone's support. The thought of letting all of you down after all this time. I would have never forgiven myself but watch me I'm going to win gold." They smiled but my vision seems to get a bit blurry. I guess Viktor notices and grab a hold of my shoulder and arm.

"Alright, I guess it's time for you to get rest and tomorrow your going to rest. No training and no school work meaning relaxing and sleeping in." Viktor said as he grabs my bag and began to walk to my room.

Yuuri POV

"Fine you don't have to treat like a baby. I know I need to rest but I have to improve my jumps and the sooner I start the better." (F/n) said as she followed Viktor to her room.

"Yes yes but in order to do that, you need to be at your best of health as well. Now then Yuuri you can start the Party without her she needs her rest okay." Viktor asked as I nodded. Once he and my sister left everyone began to party.

'Viktor will be going back soon and my little sister will keep going to change women's history. This will be my last season but they will keep going. As long as they keep going then that's fine by me. Right?'

Time skip

Your POV

After a good night's rest, I feel a lot better but I know Viktor said no studying or training. Plus the final is something I want to do my best as well my exams this week.

"Maybe a little bit of studying won't hurt. It's not like he knows what I'm doing." I went to grab my review books and see them gone as well as my computer and textbooks.

"You have to be kidding damn you Viktor."

Viktor POV

I was eating my breakfast after a good long rest. I manage to take all of the ice princess books and computer she would use to study.

"Like she could fool me from studying in secret," I said out loud as I waited for Yuuri to come down and eat.

"I hope she can relax just until we go to the doctor tomorrow."

Yuri POV

It's been so long since I last talk to moya malen'kaya mysh'. I know she arrived back home cause of Viktor's post. Her bandages made her look a bit tougher than most people, but at the same time, it reminds me of how fragile she is. I laid on my bed and let Potya lay beside me while I think.

'We'll see each other in Barcelona for the final. Yet I can't reveal my feelings to her yet. What if she rejects me and ruins our friendship we have will be ruin. I don't want to lose her and if hiding my feelings let me stay by her side then I can deal with the pain.'

"Yuri come down it's time to eat," Yakov said as I got up.

'Is this what it feels like to have a one-sided love?'

Your POV

I'm so bored out of my mind right now why did Viktor had to take my books and computer. I was browsing on my phone and listening to some music. I began to sing along one of my favorite songs as I kept scrolling on my phone.

"Hey you should eat something or you won't get any better," Mari said as she brought me some lunch.

"Thanks, Mari sorry you have to take care of me while you're busy." She smiled and place it on my desk.

"Hey your my baby sister plus you would do the same for me." She said as she hugs me.

"But still your busy working in the hot springs and now with me like this I feel so useless." She taps my forehead and smile.

"That's not important right now. For now, try to rest and let yourself heal. If you need anything I'll be downstairs taking care of the customers." She said as she left me all alone. I looked to see she brought me a porkcutle bowl our house special. I began to eat is but it brought memories of Yuri and his grandpa's pork cutlet bowl pirosky. All those memories we made me feel really lonely of a sudden.

"I need to tell him. If I wait after the final then it would be harder to not tell him." I look on my phone and began to search online for something that I know that Yuri would love.

Time skip

Viktor POV

After a long day of practice, we came back and enjoy the baths. I went to bring the little ice princess study books for the exam this weekend. Time sure flies when your busy I don't remember the last time I had this much fun.

"Makkachin what are you doing here with little Victor. Are you waiting for someone to open the door for you both?" U open the door and see that she was writing something down and using her phone at the same time.

"I guess you found a way to study," I said as I sigh in defeat.

"You could say that I'm trying to figure out what I can do to improve my moves. I taking notes and watching my programs carefully. Normally I wouldn't do this but I want my first final in the senior level to be memorable." She said as she showed me her notes and I see all the notes she did to improve her jumps and increase the difficulty than before.

"This is quite amazing I think once you're clear to skate. We should try the suggestion you have here. Until then you should rest." I place her things on the desk as well as her phone.

"But I want to start skating again as soon as possible." She whines as I smile at how cute she was acting.

"Well see what the doctor says now rest your brother will be here with dinner soon." She sighs and nodded as I went to eat dinner.

'My she becoming more like Yurio. I hope she doesn't start acting like him and use the same language as well.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.9K 13
27 year-old (Y/N) was heartbroken when she heard Viktor Nikiforov was retireing. But what happens when she suddenly meets him?What happens when Vickt...
160K 4.4K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) has a passion for ice skating and has fantasized about pursuing her dream as an international ice skater. Sadly, her focus has been blurr...
29.4K 1.7K 10
This is Part II of my other book, Comeback. I strongly recommend you read the first book, COMEBACK, before reading this one. ❄️ This story features y...
82.2K 2.3K 21
(y/n) Katsuki, a 14 years old high school student from Japan, whose brother is a figure skater. She doesn't care about anything, always confident abo...