Creepypasta boyfriend scenari...

By emilovexoxo

Noone seems to have done this... so I thought i would :D AND these ARE mine, they're just from my Quotev acco... More

First Met
When he asks you out
When you dont have enough money for icecream
First date (fail)
First Kiss
When he scares you
Meeting Emma the Doll
Giving him a boner in public
When you accidently hurt yourself
When you're Jealous
When he's jealous
Meeting the Parents
He catches you fangirling
When he wants a puppy
When you're drunk
When he goes away
When he comes back
When your'e depressed (Important)
When you're scared
When he catches you talking about him to your friends
Your 21st Birthday! (21st Scenario)
Important. When you want to kill yourself
~First Time~
When you dream of him~
He catches you doing something childish
Thanks ^-^
When he reads your diary
Lazy Day!
~Special~ I'm in love with a Killer!
When you go to the beach with him
When he catches you looking at Yaoi of him
Christmas Special!
Factorios *New Years*
ASK THE CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIENDS
When you break up
Important message for those going through hard times.
Without him
When you get back together
Marriage Proposal (Valentine's Day Special)
When he's faced against his fears
Dear society
At the Wedding
On your Period
SUGGESTIONS?
When someone bullies you
Family issues
When you/he procrastinates
New Year's Resolutions
Questions!
Genderswap special!
Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios Parody
Slenderman Special!
BEN Drowned Special!
Your last kiss
When you see him again
When you find something of his
When you find something of his Pt 2
Its been a while
JUST WANNA SAY
Quarantine Diary

Spa Day

57.8K 1K 1.4K
By emilovexoxo

Slenderman

While your toes were drying ever so slowly, you watched Slendy get his facial. "____, I can feel you watching me. Is there a problem?" You blinked. "I'm not sure...I'm trying to figure out why you're getting a facial." Slendy chuckled. "Silly girl, even I know it will make my face glow."

You decided to spare him the insult of him not having a face and get a manicure to match your toes to pass the time.

BEN Drowned

You had been trying to calm him down, with the help of a few of the employees there, but BEN refused to sit in the new mud bath they had just put in. "BEN, it's shallow! A baby could stand in here! And it's not even water!" 

BEN suddenly froze and glared at you with the most shocked expression he had ever used. "You're right...IT'S WATER WITH DIRT! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Jeff the Killer

Jeff was letting out a bunch of unnecessary moans while he got massaged. It was obvious he just wanted to annoy the masseuse. "Sir, can you please stop-""No." The woman sighed before turning and grabbingg one of the hot rocks and placing it on Jeff's back. He screamed loudly and immediately turned to the lady. 

You could hear loud shouts and screaming while your nails were being done. In a matter of seconds, Jeff ran over to you, grabbed your hand, and pulled you out before you had even finished. "What happened!?" You screamed at Jeff. "Let's just say, we're moving."

Eyeless Jack

"Sir can you please take off the mask?" "No." Sir, you-" "No." You sighed. It was obvious Jack wasn't going to remove his mask anytime soon. "Jack, please don't be difficult." Jack turned to you. "No. I shall be as difficult as difficult should difficultly be." He crossed his arms over his chest.

You let out a groan in defeat. "Fine. Just give him a massage." Jack raised an eyebrow at you under his mask. "Excuse me? I think I deserve a little more." You rolled your eyes at him. "Throw in a hair wash and highlights." Jack fist punched the air. "Yesss~"

 Masky

"Do I have to?" He whined like a three year old. "Yes," you replied in a dominant tone as you shoved him into the room where an older woman stood by a table. The moment Masky had gotten comfortable as he laid on his stomach, the woman pressed two hot rocks against his back, earning a loud shout from him that could be hear from around the spa.

"WHAT KIND OF DEMON ARE YOU!? YOU'RE WORSE THAN JEFF!"

Hoody

Hoody was actually pretty calm about the entire thing. "This is boring," he mumbled. You turned to Hoody with an arched brow. "Okay Hoody," you said in a sly tone. "You want something more challenging?" Hoody nodded. You let a devious smirk cross your face before turning to whisper to the lady at the front desk.

Ten minutes later, while you were getting your hair done, Hoody ran out into the room you sat in. If he was any angrier he would have smoke blowing out of his ears. "Waxing!? Really!?" You shrugged. "You wanted something more challenging." He shook his head. "____...That....ugh...whatever." He sat in the chair next to you and held up his foot. "Massage please..."

Lost Silver 

 You and Silver sat in the warm hot tub together. You admired the beautiful rose petals that floated on the water's surface then looked over to Silver who had his back to you and was blushing like mad. "Silver...?" You scooted closer just to earn a small 'peep' sound slip from his lips.  You hugged him tightly from behind and slowly felt him relax before he spun around and hugged you back just as tight. 

"I love you, ____." You smiled. "I love you too, Silver." You suddenly felt something poke you and you jumped back. "Silver!" He shook his head violently. "I'M SO SORRY!" You began giggling and he did too after a moment of confusion. Soon, you were both laughing uncontrollably together.

Red

You were definitely enjoying Red coming to the spa with you. While the employee was gone Red started pulling out random supplies they had and poured them over your feet before sloppily applying bright nail polish to your toes. To top it off, he was talking to you in a cliche gay guy's voice.

"Tell me boo-boo, how you been doin'? Ugh, that's fabulous." Right then, the manager walked in and kicked you both out. Sure, you got hit with a $700 bill, but it was worth it, for sure.

Dark Link

"Are you gonna wear tight clothes and massage me?" Dark asked eagerly as you walked into the room. "No, we're getting wraps." You reply, making Dark's face light up. "Great! I'm starving!" You giggled at Dark's thought. You both laid on separate tables while Dark had a puzzled look on his face. "Where's the food?" Suddenly, a woman came and began wrapping him in seaweed. 

Dark looked over to you but you were already wrapped up and relaxed. "Help! Where's the wraps!?" You sighed and looked over to him. "We're in the wraps, now relax." Dark glared at you with wide eyes. "HOW CAN I RELAX WHEN I'M HUMAN SUSHI!?"

Laughing Jack

You giggled as Jack swung the brush back and forth against your face. "Jack, we'll get in trouble!" "Just wait!" He spun you around in the chair so you faced the mirror, you gasped. "Jack, I didn't know you were so good at makeup!" Jack scoffed. "This doesn't come naturally," he said, gesturing to his face. You were about to compliment his work again when the door swung open and a young man stepped in. 

Jack smiled brightly while your face grew red. "Out," was all the man said before Jack dropped the brushes he held in his hand and you both ran out as fast as you could.

Dr.Smiley

"Do you have to go to college to press burning rocks against other people's skin?" The woman stared at him blankly while shrugging. "I'm just doing this until I can move out of my dad's house," she replied in a monotone voice. 

"Perfect~" You gave Smiley a concerned look and shook your head. "Smiley, no." Smiley turned to you with his lower lip sticking out. You glared at him until he finally sighed in defeat. "Fine..." 

Sonic.exe

"Shut up, Sonic! Nobody even cares!" "Oh! Okay! I guess you're right, right!? RIGHT!?" Sonic wasn't even shouting at  you anymore, he was shouting at everyone in the room. "Women know best, right guys!? Let's do this, we're doing this, I don't care, blahhh~"  You rolled your eyes and watched him point out all of the woman in the room. "FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. AND....." He turned to you and pointed at you." FUCK YOU." 

You couldn't take it anymore, you slapped him straight across the face. "And fuck you, Sonic." You both started screaming at each other until a woman came in and tried to get in between you two. "Fuck you!" You and Sonic both screamed at the woman at the same time before both groaning and stomping out together, now shouting out complaints about people not being able to mind their own business.

Ticci Toby

You were trying to relax at the spa, but Toby was bored beyond belief and decided he would come, too. You tried everything to relax but Toby wasn't helping... at all. When you tried getting a massage, he began pushing the woman over and attempting to give the massage himself, which was terrible. When you were in the hot tub, he tried doing a cannonball! And when you were getting your toes painted, he started yelling that color was all wrong for the room and began throwing everything.

"Toby! I can't believe you got us kicked out of my favorite spa!" You screamed, as you climbed into his car. He turned to you and tipped his goggles down so he could look at you. "Boo boo, I can't believe you still chose that color." He pointed to your toes and fixed his goggles before starting the car and driving away.

The Rake

You loved going to the spa with Rake, he was a perfect gentleman! When you were in the hot tub, he gave you a massage and whispered sweet nothings into your ear. He stayed quiet so you could easily relax and even got his toes painted so you two would have something to laugh about.

As Rake started the car, you took his hand and smiled at him. "Rake...This has been so fun, I'm really lucky to have you." He smiled, "I feel the same way. Now, how about we go get dinner at your favorite restaurant?" You squealed slightly and nodded, thanking him with a kiss on the cheek.

 Homicidal Liu

"Do we have to go? Or naw~?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "Sully, are you really gonna start that?" You asked. Liu/Sully shrugged. "You only have to go if you want to." "I'll go! I don't want to. No one said you had to... Liu... Are you stupid? I don't think so....Why? WE SHARE A FUCKING BODY. OH...Well that sucks, cause you're going." 

You shook your head in confusion as you walked out to the car, leaving the two to argue about whether they go or not. "If they really wanna go, then they can drive their own complicated self..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait! I uh...I'm just gonna say it... I snuck out and spent the night at a friend's house and that's why I couldn't update because I basically screwed myself over. Don't make the same mistake guys... You'll regret it. -w-

~Even monsters can love~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 64 32
Short stories, horror or not, and creepypastas. If you own a youtube channel or anything where you are reading stories, feel free to use them, as lon...
139 0 6
These are the Creepypasta origins for people to enjoy. I DO NOT own any of these stories. I'm just putting them out for people to enjoy.
177K 4.2K 10
A story that I brought over from my Quotev account so if your from there welcome back and I'm sorry for not updating and if your new to the story th...
748 6 200
These are Creepypastas I've been collecting for a while. I hope you enjoy. I do not claim anything on these.