His One and Only Agape

Von musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... Mehr

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
fifthteen skate: complete the free program
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty fifth skate: men's free skate
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty eighth skate: Returning Home
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain
question
fortyfirst skate: women's short skate
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
sixty-third skate: Until the End
Finale Note
announcement

thirty sixth skate: women's free program

6K 198 78
Von musicrider

Your POV

Today's the day my only chance to go to the final. After what happened yesterday I really nervous about today. Even this morning practice with Lilia was a bit different. I guess after living and working with Viktor for so long you get used to it.

"Hey come on or you'll be late." My brother said as I went to open the door.

"I'm almost done I just wait a bit." He sighs trying to hurry me up.

"Why is it necessary for a girl need to put on makeup. In the end, your going sweat it off." He said seem to get impatient.

"Because without beauty strength means nothing. Well, that's what Lilia told me which I still don't get it." I finished and went to out my sneakers and grab my equipment that had my skates and everything I need.

"You got everything? Phone? Key? Wallet?" He asked as I smiled.

"Yes, I got everything also Yuri invited to eat dinner with his family. So don't worry about where I am." I told him since I didn't want him to worry about me not eating dinner and everything.

"I know he told me yesterday just be back at 11." I nodded since our flight is tomorrow in the afternoon.

"Alright let's go." We left as he closed my door and headed down to the elevator.

'This is my only chance to get into the Grand Prix final. I can't let it slip away from my fingers.'

Yuri POV

"Grandpa over here!" I yelled as he came up the steps.

"Yurachka aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" He asked as I remember what Yakov and Lilia said to me this morning.

Flashback

"Yuri your going to sit with Georgi today. We don't want you to distract miss Katsuki before she goes on the ice." Yakov said as I was about to argue.

"I agree she needs to focus on her program first. She'll shine brightly when things are getting difficult." Lilia said while grabbing her key and phone.

"Now then let's go before we're late." She said as she walked out of the door first.

'I hate it when they try to keep me away from her.'

End

"Oh look it's little Yuri." I looked up to see the two guys that hang out with my little mouse. As well as that guy from Korea.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be with your sister," Georgi asked the guy from Italy but he sigh.

"She said she wants to go alone." He said all sad about.

"Don't worry Mickey she'll do fine," Emil said to the Italian name Mickey.

Lady's please make your way to the ice to start your 6 minutes warm-up.

As they announce the warm-ups all six girls came out. I see my little mouse in her red outfit.

"Wow, I can see why you like Yurachka she does look different on the ice," Grandpa said as I blush.

"Grandpa not so loud," I mumbled as he laughs at how embarrassed I was.

"I wonder who going to win?" Georgi began to question us.

"Of course Sara will win she is the best," Mickey said as Emil cheered for her.

"She needs to rank on the top three spots to qualify. The other girl from Russian as well. And (F/n) need to be in the top three as well. So it could be anyone." Georgi said as we kept watching. Just as I look back I see her getting knockdown on the ground. And not only her but the girl from Korea as well.

"Woah did you see that!" I look at the screen and they replayed what had happened. The moment she was going for a jump she gets hit really hard by that other girl. I look back on the ice to see that she's still there lying on her side.

'No no no this can't be happening not to her.'

Your POV

I don't know what happen but all I know is that it hurt. My head hurt and I feel something going down my neck as well my head. I began to move so I can lay on my back.

'What happened I was going for a triple axle. The next thing I knew I'm on the floor in pain.'

"Hey are you alright!?"

"Someone please help her!" Those voices it's Sara and Mila. Why do they sound so worried? I could see people in bright colors but they helping someone.

"Come on we're going to help you up," Sara said her voice sound like she was scared. I try to get up on my own I as gain my balance back. My vision seems to come back as well so I remove my right glove and check to see what was on my neck only to see blood.

"Here let's help you get off the ice," Mila said as she and Sara grab one arm guided me out.

"I'm bleeding but how? What happened to cause me to bleed?" I asked.

"It's alright they'll explain it to you later for now go get yourself treated," Sara said as I nodded. The medics were there waiting for us.

"I think I can balance myself now thanks." They seem unsure but let me go but stick close in case I fell. Soon I heard clapping but I didn't care about that.

"It's alright we got you." One of the medics said as they took me to the back to clean my cut on my chin.

'Oh, so that's where the blood came from.'

"What happen?" I ask as one of them bandages up my head.

"Well, you and Hyun-Ok Han crash." One of the men said.

"Oh, how is she? Will, she'll be able to skate?" They seem unsure since the other medics are making sure she's alright.

"We don't know for sure how she's doing. Let's focus on you first, does anything else hurt?" They ask as I shook my head.

"No I was confused and I blanked out from what happened. Other than the cut and my head I feel fine." They seem unsure but I don't want to quit. At least not when I'm close to the final. Yuuri came in along with Lilia behind him.

"Is she alright? She didn't get anything broken or something?" He asked as they explain my current state.

"Well, she seems fine just a cut o her chin and bump on the head. She was lucky it wasn't and the blade that hit her." One of the men said as he came to me and hugged me.

"Yuuri don't cry I'm fine see." He seems to hug me tighter but I didn't mind. He was shaking this would the first time to see him like this.

"It's your call do you want to skate or not?" Lilia asked as I nodded.

"No, I won't allow you to go out there hurt." My brother said as I push him back.

"I'm not going to give up I want to go to the final." He was surprised that I was serious about skating in my condition. Yet he's fully aware that once I make up my mind it's the end of discussion.

"Alright, then they're going to restart the warm-ups. You should go back at least lower the difficulty for today." I nodded since I don't know if I could land the quads at the state. Then again I'm a bit stubborn when I want to be.

"Right I'm pretty sure Viktor is watching this and so are the others." He smiled and help me up.

"Are you sure you want to go out there?" Lilia said with concern in her voice.

"Yeah I'm sure. Plus you said without beauty strength means nothing. Well without strength beauty won't be created." She smiled and giggled a bit.

"That's quite true then let them see the beauty you are going to create."

"Right"

Yuri POV

'Is she okay? Will she able to skate? I need answers!' I so worried I couldn't care what anyone was saying. After they took her inside some men went to clean where she got hurt. My guess to clean any blood that may have fallen on the ice.

"Yuri it's going to be alright I'm sure they just making sure she's alright," Grandpa said as I shook in fear.

Lady's we will be restarting the warm-up please make your way to the ice.

"So they're restarting again. So it was serious I wonder if they will be able to skate their program in their state." Georgi said. I only saw five girls going on the ice and one of them is little mouse.

"So it was serious for Han."

"Seung-Gil she is from your country I thought you would at least cheer for her," Georgi said to the guy name Seung-Gil.

"I get no benefit in supporting her so why bother. Plus it was her fault for hurt my little sister so it serves her right." He said as I couldn't agree anymore.

"He really is cold-hearted." The other two said as we watch. She tries to land her triple axle but fell.

"This is not good it seems she pushing herself to skate," Grandpa said as I wanted to stop her.

"She'll hurt herself even more if she keeps skating," Georgi said as they began to question will she be able to skate. I got up from my seat and took a deep breath.

"COME ON (F/N) YOU CAN DO IT!! DAVAI!!" She looked at where I yelled and smiled.

"Woah didn't think you would cheer for her," Georgi said as I sat back down.

"Just shut up and watch I know she's going to win she's not a quitter." They seem unsure but kept watching.

'You can do it little mouse I know you can.'

Yuuri POV

After warm-up was over I guide her to rest and let her stretch making her feel a bit comfortable for her to skate. Somehow Yurio words seem to have given her more determination. I watch the other girls skate but due to miss Han's absence she'll be skating last.

"Hey Yuu?" She called me by the nickname she gave me as I went to her to see what's wrong.

"Yeah what's wrong."

"I'm going to reduce the number of jumps in the first half to the second."

"So instead of two quads, it will be one that's crazy. Even for you to do and you also promise to reduce the difficulty of the jumps not increase it."

"Its the only way to beat my personal best." She was serious about this.

"I have to do this or I won't know how strong I am." She said.

"Fine but once this is done we're going to the hospital to make sure you are alright," I said to her as she nodded.

"Alright I will now I better get ready can you help me with my skates." She asked me which I nodded.

We headed to the ice rink just as Sara came in. She took off her jacket and handed it to me as well as her guards. She skated to the side and closed her eyes.

"Don't do the quads today it's not worth breaking your neck." She smiled and nodded and skated away to the center.

'Knowing her she'll still do them.'

Yuri POV

Representing Japan (F/n) Katsuki

When she reached the center and took her place. I felt nervous and I'm not the one skating I just hope she can hold on. The music started and she raised her head and had that longing look. That same look from the last time when she perform this program. At first, it looks like she's searching for something. As she gains speed she went for her quad toe loop and then triple Lutz and to a double toe loop. She stumbled a bit but kept going. She did some twists and turns one leg and it looks so beautiful almost hypnotic just by looking at her. I can't look away from her even as went to ina Bauer. Even the bandages she still skates beautifully in my eyes.

"Such beautiful skating she truly amazing. Even her state it's still beautiful." Georgi said as little mouse did her combination spin a canonball to a sit spin.

"Still can she keep this up she couldn't land her triple axle earlier. This program has quads did she reduce the difficulty at least." Emil said as I couldn't look away.

"If she did that then she wouldn't forgive herself for it. Little mouse is stubborn in her own way but that's what makes her a great skater." I said as I got lost in her program again. She went for a spread eagle to quad Lutz but instead it was a triple Lutz.

"I guess she did lower the difficulty a bit," Mickey said but Seung-Gil just smirked.

"I don't think she's done look." As I looked she went for a quads flip and a triple Lutz.

"Amazing she landed them!" She went for her last jump combinations a quad Lutz and a triple axel but fell. She got back up and did her last combination spin. A cannonball spin to a sit spin then to a Y spin and to an I spin. The speed of her spin was amazing and yet so graceful.

"Amazing she's truly is the best out of all the girls," Grandpa said as (F/n) finished it off with her hands in front of her and her eyes closed. The crowd cheered and many threw stuff animals to the ice. She on her knees my guess her body was exhausted after today's events. After she gains her strength back she got up bowed to everyone. She was heading back to go to the kiss and cry with a few flowers and stuff animals.

'Well done my little mouse by far the best programs I've seen.'

Your POV

This was by far the hardest program I've ever skate this season. We were waiting for my score and I was scared to know it. Every second that passes makes me feel sick.

"You truly are a work of art miss Katsuki," Lilia said as looked up to her.

"I'm not as good as the others I'm pretty sure I won't be at the podium tonight." I looked at my hand and see them shaking. Lilia places her hands on mine her hands were warm, unlike mine that were cold.

"Believe in yourself more or Yuri will hit your head again." She said with a smile.

Now announcing skater Katsuki free skate score. Her free skate score is 143.55 her total score is 228.77. She is currently in 1st place.

When they announced my score I couldn't believe it. I felt like a huge weight has lifted that I began to cry.

'I did it I got in the top 6.' I felt someone hug me.

"You did it! Your going to the final!" My brother said as I hugged him while I kept cried at the same time.

"Well done I can't wait to see you in Barcelona," Lilia said as she grabs a tissue and wiped my tears away.

"Thank you for today." I hugged her as she accepted the hug. I got up and bowed to the crowd as well.

'Barcelona here I come but first to the hospital!'

------

Hey guys I want to give a shout-out lieparku for the idea. I was trying to figure out how to get more emotional but at the same time inspiring at the same time. So thank you for the idea and I'll see everyone in the next chapter.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

156K 10.5K 59
Yuri Katsuki hated all of himself. From his weight to his uncontrollable embarrassment; he couldn't stand any of it. And no matter how many times his...
89.9K 1.9K 33
yuri on ice | imagines (main trio) ~|REQUESTS ARE CLOSED|~ (recommendations before reading: read in the font of source sans pro, font size; 2) Hello...
577K 17.2K 27
"The way she moves is astonishing!" "She's like a whimsical flower in the wind." "Her performance is truly...eccentric." ★彡 Korean figure skater Y/n...
29.4K 1.7K 10
This is Part II of my other book, Comeback. I strongly recommend you read the first book, COMEBACK, before reading this one. ❄️ This story features y...