His One and Only Agape

By musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... More

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
fifthteen skate: complete the free program
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty sixth skate: women's free program
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty eighth skate: Returning Home
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain
question
fortyfirst skate: women's short skate
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
sixty-third skate: Until the End
Finale Note
announcement

thirty fifth skate: men's free skate

6.8K 189 221
By musicrider

Your POV

I was so nervous about my brother that I couldn't sleep. After Viktor left us after he told us what we need to do we went to our own rooms. I wasn't so lucky that Min-so had to stand in for someone since he had to go back to Korea for something important. So I guess I have Lilia as my coach which I'm scared to death.

'I feel bad for trying to stay away from Lilia but she seems to get that I do like Yuri a lot. I can't afford that I don't want to be a distraction for him. And I certainly don't want to be on Lilia's bad side.' I looked at the clock and see it's almost midnight.

"I better get some sleep or I won't be able to help my brother at all tomorrow."

Time skip morning

As I knock on the door I could hear someone trip and stumble. Normally I wouldn't do this but if we can practice his free skate now he can improve his jumps.

"Yuuri open up or were going to be late," I said as I kept knocking. Soon the door open and I see he didn't get much sleep.

"Right let's go." He nodded as we headed for the elevator. We were on the 8th floor so when the doors open we saw Yuri and his coach's standing next to him.

'Ah crap, it's to soon to be around them.' We walked in and try to stay quiet hoping this ride will go faster.

"Hey little mouse," Yuri said as I looked at him. As he grabs my cheeks which surprised me.

"You didn't get much sleep didn't you." I nervous laugh.

"I did really I just didn't... put on any... makeup?" I try to come with something but failed. Which ended up getting hit in the head with his water bottle.

"You're terrible at lying you know." He said as he hit me again.

"Yeah sorry, I just haven't gotten much sleep lately. This is the last event to qualify for the final. Tomorrow will be the last day and I'm nervous as it is. What if I can't make it?" I have been thinking about this a lot I managed to break boundaries that no female figure skater has done. Yet was it worth it my dream to change women figure skating?

"Don't start thinking like that they only confirm two right? So that means you have a chance to be one of the four to go. I don't want you to say you can't do it." He said as I sigh.

"I know but still OW!" He hit me harder in the head which hurt more.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY LITTLE MOUSE!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry your right! Please stop hitting my head!"

"Yuri enough that not a way to treat a girl now apologize to her," Yakov said as Yuri ignored him.

"It's alright I deserved that it was my fault for making him mad. Plus it also keeps me motivated to not lose focus." Yakov seems a bit taken back that I would support this abuse of Yuri.

"If I don't who will? Your piggy brother wouldn't know how." I sigh know he's right that my brother wouldn't complain about my negative thoughts.

"Can I ask when your going to stop calling him a piggy? He's not a piggy he's a... Well, I can't think of one now but he's not a piggy." I said as he hit my head again with the bottle.

"The day he beats I might change it."

"Fine little kitty." He hit my head again.

'I might need to wear a helmet when he's around.'

Time skip

Yuri POV

After teaching my little mouse a lesson about not believing in herself we finally arrive at the rink. I changed my skates as well as the piggy while little mouse went to fill his water bottle.

"Well good morning Yuri it's nice to see you as well as the other Yuuri." I knew right away it was. JJ.

"Well this is a surprised to see both Yuuri and Yuri this early so where's that pathetic ice princess. Did she quit or is she crying in her corner like the loser she is?" JJ said as he laughs.

"Take back what you said about her!"

"Why? She's a weakling who just clings to someone strong. She can't do anything by herself and she'll never will." He said as I got mad.

"I wouldn't say that about my sister." The piggy said.

"If you think she's weak then she would have given up years ago. Yet here she is competing to go the Grand Prix final. Until she finally quits you can say that but right now you can't talk like that about her." The piggy said as I was shocked he would say that.

"Well isn't that sweet the big brother coming to defend his little sister." JJ began to walk up close to him but was stopped by someone.

"Leave them alone." It was little mouse.

"Ahh look at this is the weak little princess trying to take down a king." He said as he pushed her but she stood her ground.

"I'm not weak and your not a king. Until you beat Viktor you're a nobody." She said while shaking. She trying to show more courage but her shy personality seem to cover it.

"Come on son time to practice." One of JJ's parents, who were also JJ's coach, called for him but he smiled.

"Well, whatever it was starting to smell like something was rotting around here. Maybe it's just the trash that doesn't belong here. They should clean this place up before the free skate starts." He said as he walked away.

"Hey you okay?" I ask as I saw her smile but the tears show she was breaking a bit. I wipe them away she should cry that would be the last thing I want to see from her.

"Come on we're wasting time with that S-" before I could finish my sentence I got cut by her hitting my head with my water bottle.

"Yuri language!" She yelled I forgot she's against foul language.

"Da da just stop hitting my head." As she did I grab her hand and made sure she stood next to Lilia.

"Lilia keep your eye on her would you." She seems agreed. Yet my little mouse seems to give me 'don't leave me alone with her!' look. I smiled as I went to practice my program.

'I want to protect her and be by her side. I want is to see her smile and never see her cry.'

Time skip

Your POV

After what happened this morning I never thought I would have the confidence to defend myself. Ever since I started skating I would hide behind someone to keep myself safe. But little by little I guess I started to open up a bit and it's all thanks to my friends and my family.

"Hey you ready to go?" I heard my brother as I took a deep breath.

"Yeah" I open my door and took my phone wallet and room key.

"Let's go that way we can start your warm-ups," I said as we began to walk to the elevator.

Time skip (Yes I know too many time skips.)

As I waited near the entrance holding my brother's guards, and little Makka that Viktor would always bring with him. I kept an eye on him seeing if he's mentally ready or not.

"How was that?" My brother asked as I smile.

"You really want my opinion?"

"Of course you do know how to improve your skills just by watching. You may not know but it's almost like you can tell something wrong with someone." He said as I was surprised he knew.

'I thought it wasn't that noticeable to everyone.'

"Alright your second jump was a bit weak and your quads need some height. In order for you to go to the final, you can only mess up any more than one jump. And the most important thing you need to do is stay calm." He smiled knowing I wouldn't hold back if he said so.

"Well, that's good to hear. Come on let's go I still need to keep warming up." I nodded as we walk to a small space.

"Katsuki wait!" We turn since we don't know who they were calling. Since we're both Katsuki.

"Oh, it's Morooka." Yuuri said as I hide behind him.

"Yuuri I'm going to wish Emil and Mickey good luck. I'll be back in a bit." He nodded as I went to find my friends.

'I wonder where Yuri is at?'

Yuri POV

I was looking for my little mouse but I found Yakov instead. When he said my grandpa was here I went to him without a second thought. I found his car and got in and see him put his paper down.

"Why are you here? I didn't think you were feeling well?" He gave me a bag only to see some piroshki.

"Hush now eat." He said as I took a bite but it was not the same as his normal pirosky.

"Pork, scrambled egg, and rice. What kinda pirosky is this?" I asked

"A pork cutlet pirosky eat and do your best in your free program Yurachka." He said as he patted my head.

"Da" as I continue to eat them.

Your POV

"Why does this happen to me?" I mumbled to myself as I pouted in the corner.

"I'm surprised as well I didn't expect I would do this but it's the only thing I could think of," Georgi said as he put the hat on my head. Your probably wondering what's going on so let's do a quick flashback.

Flashback ten minutes after Yuuri's interview.

"Hey, Ledyanaya printsessa wait a minute." I turn around and see Georgi running towards me. 

"Georgi what's up," I ask the next thing I knew he put some cat ears on my head.

"No this headband isn't good." He took them off my head and looked inside his bag.

"Can I ask why you put cat ears on me?" I ask as he smiled. He leans in to whisper in my ear so no one else could hear what he was going to say.

"The reason I put those cat ears on was so that Yuri would call you cute while wearing them." He whispered as I blush red.

"Georgi are crazy I can't wear this here especially when he's going to skate. Yakov would think I'm trying to distract him." I whispered yelled at him but he just grabs my arm and drags me to where my brother was at stretching.

"Oh hey, Georgi it- why are you wearing that?" My brother ask I sigh.

"Don't ask Georgi just wanted me to act like a cat." I felt something on my head but I'm pretty sure it's another headband with cat ears.

"Oh come on just smile with me." He said as I refuse to smile and went to sulk in a corner.

End

And that's where we are at now after three more pairs of cat ears and fluffy collars with bells on. I felt like I was being a dress-up doll which is weird.

"Georgi can we please stop this is weird ." He sighs and hits his head on the wall.

"I thought this plan would work but I guess I was wrong." He had a very depressing mood around him as I remove the things he put on me and place them back in his bag.

"Don't get me wrong it would have been a good idea. It's just now is not the time. Maybe another day would be good but not today. Now hurry up and go back to Mila I have to go help my brother." He nodded as he went back.

'Poor Georgi he's only trying to help but I'm on thin ice with Viktor gone and with the free program.'

Georgi POV

After my failed attempt to make Ledyanaya printsessa look like a cute catgirl I sat next yo Mila. The skater name Emil had finished his program and the skater from Italy was about to go on.

"Aren't you usually at the rink-side to send him off to the ice?" I look to see his sister sitting with us. As he began to skate his skating was so mellow. Almost like he had lost his only love he has ever known.

"He's like a different person today. Where did that come from?" Mila asks we kept watching.

"Love can't you see it. It's so clear he's skating the feel of the pain of lost love." I said I was so moved that I began to tear up from his skating.

'Don't worry I know the feeling my friend. Your not alone but the pain will go away eventually.'

Your POV

I was watching Mickey skate and I teared up. It was by far the best program he has done. No doubt about it Sara said something to him and that made him skate like this.

"Hey Seung-Gil is taking the ice." My brother said as I hit his head with the bottle.

"And you should be focusing on your stretching." He laughed and went back to warming up. Just as I turn to watch Seung-Gil messed up his quadruple loop.

'He doesn't have his expressionless face. He must be really nervous to even mess up his quad.' I kept watching but no matter what I don't think he'll be able to qualify for the final this year. As he finished he went back and sat with Min-So. After a few minutes, they finally announce his score. It was high enough for him to go to the final as I expected.

'He's an amazing skater but at least he has the 4 Continents championships.' As he passed by I grab the stuff animal o had for him and went to cheer him up.

"Big bro." He stops and rubs his eyes probably hiding his tears.

"What's up?" He asked as I went in front of him and hugged him.

"Don't worry about this you did the best you could and it was the best one I have ever seen. I know for sure next time you will definitely make it to the final." I said as he hugged me back.

"Thanks for the motivation. I'll be cheering for you tomorrow. So you better get to the finale and skate to represent me." He said as I smile.

"Right I do it for Korea and Japan." I handed him a stuffed animal that looked exactly like his dog. It was supposed to be a congrats but I guess it help motivate him as well.

"Thanks now go back with your brother he's up after pletsetsky. Don't want to keep him waiting."

"Right I'll see you later." I walked back to where my brother was at.

"Yuuri it's time to go." He nodded as I grab his water bottle and little Makka. I manage to arrive to see Yuri doing jumps. He landed his first jumps but I soon began to notice how exhausted.

"That's strange he's only like that in the second half." When he did two more jumps.

'Wait he's doing 6?! But his original had four in the first and four in the second.' His skating was hard to look away he truly is amazing. I felt my heartbeat going faster and faster. As he went to the for the last jump I felt like time slow down.

'He did it he landed all his jumps.' I felt my tears. I wipe them away so no one can see me cry.

"No doubt about it Russia is proud to have Yuri to represent them in the finale," I said as my brother nodded.

"So I guess he's on the top three here." My brother asks as I smile.

"If I was a judge I would definitely give him high marks for his performance." We walk towards the entrance to the rink as Yuri came in. My brother handed me his guards and went to the side.

"Listen Yuuri stay clam and let the music guide you. Let the memories we have made with Viktor be your guide." I said he gave me a hug.

"Thanks for being here with me." I smiled and let him skate to the center.

"You seem to know how to clam your brother," Yakov said as I smile.

"The past few months that we've been skating with Viktor have changed us both. I don't know what he's changed in us but I'm glad because I finally get to see my brother skate his heart out." He smiled and turn back to the ice.

The music began and he started to skate. At first, he was doing fine but when he landed his quadruple toe loop his second jump turns into a single.

'He need to clam down this music was made for him and the program is him.' I kept watching as he landed his jump.

"Come on Yuuri you can do it," I mumble as he was halfway done. It seems he letting the music guide him now.

'Yuuri I know with or without Viktor here it's still difficult, but this is our only way to show our feelings on the ice.' I kept watching my brother keep landing his jumps. He's skating his love for everyone to see. As he went for his last jump he stumbled on the second jump.

"I guess Viktor taught him well for a beginner coach," Yakov said as he smirked. I smiled and went to hand his guards to him and give him his jacket.

"Come on let's go to the kiss and cry to see your results." He nodded as I grab the stuffed animal or food the audience threw at him. As we sat down and I gave him his water bottle for him to get his energy back. Yet Yakov seems like had something he wanted to say.

"Hey Vitya design a program for you and you fail to take advantage of it. You would have been better prepared if you practice for the possibility-" I began to zone out since it almost sounds like he was lecturing my brother.

Now announcing Yuuri Katsuki score. His free skate score is 172.8 his total score is 282.84. He's currently in third place.

'So he'll squeeze into the final since he won silver on the cup of china.' I looked into the corner of my eye to see him hug Yakov. Which not only surprised Yakov but as well as me.

"Come on Yuuri let's get going." He nodded as we grab his things and followed Yakov.

"I'll be right back will you be alright?" He nodded but pulled me into a hug.

'Okay this is weird.' He let me go and I took this to go to the bathroom. By the time I came out the award ceremony was over. I heard someone scream and I knew who that scream belongs to.

"Was that Mickey screaming?" I went to the place I heard the scream and see my brother hug Emil.

"Aww, are we having a hugging contest now?" Emil said.

I walked next to Sara and she tries to keep a very lifeless Mickey from falling to the ground.

"Let me guess he hugged you and Mickey?" I ask as she nodded while he went to hug Seung-Gil. 

'Well, I guess this is one way to celebrate.' The next person made me want to avoid him for the next 24 hours. It was JJ and his parent seem surprised that their son is being hugged.

"Noooooo stay away from me!" I turn to see him chase after Yuri to give him a hug. Yet somehow he succeeds to get away from my brother.

"Okay, Yuu I think it's time for you to change so we can get you to bed." I guided him back to the locker rooms so he wouldn't hug anyone else.

'My job just got a lot harder for me.'

Time skip

After he changed I grab his things so he could rest up some more. We went walking back but I guess he still a bit overwhelming.

"Yuuri are you alright?" He smiled and nodded.

"Why don't you go ahead I'll be there in a bit. I just need some fresh air to calm down from everything." I didn't want to leave him alone but I guess he needs some time alone.

"Alright, I'm taking your things with me. Don't stay out too long." I began to walk to the hotel. I just hope he'll be alright alone.

Yuuri POV

After my little sister left I took a deep breath and watch the city lights from where I was standing. Tomorrow is her free skate with the other girls. So she needs to rest up as much as possible.

'I am this close to the end of my competitive skating career. I really want the gold now. The Grand Prix finale will be my last chance. Even if I don't win 1st place I'll have Viktor step down as my coach after the final. And then-' I felt something hit me hard enough to land laying on the ground.

"There you are pork cutlet bowl. I've been looking for you." I turn around to see Yurio.

"Oh hey Yurio."

"What was with all that hugging earlier stop creeping me out and your free skate was pathetic. You can make the excuse you didn't do your best cause Viktor wasn't there. But I was at my top form and earn a new personal best, only to lose to JJ again. You have no right to be pissed off than me okay." He threw me a paper bag at me which surprised me a bit.

"It's for you it's almost your birthday right?" I was a bit surprised he knew my birthday was coming up soon. As I open the bag I see it was pirosky's

"Eat"

"What right now?"

"Yes now!" I grab one and took a bite. It wasn't like any normal pirosky I had tasted before.

"Hey there rice in here pork and egg too. Wait is this?"

"Da my grandpa made them himself, aren't they great?" He said with a smile that I rarely see. A smile that he only saves when he's with my sister.

"Yeah they're kusno." I took another bite and ate it until they were gone.

"Anyway were little mouse I brought some for her too."

"Oh I told her to go ahead she should be in her room by now." He nodded.

"Well then let's go I'll take you back until we reach her room. Also, she's going to eat with me and my grandpa tomorrow. He wants to meet the first friend I made." I smiled and nodded.

"As long as she back before 11 we leave in the afternoon flight the day after tomorrow."

"Da da I get it plus were still underage Yakov would explode if I came back late." He said as I smile.

'Yurio you may act like you don't care but I know you do. Plus if anyone were to date my sister I would hope it would be you.'

-----
OMG A NEW PERSONAL BEST FOR ME I ALMOST REACH 4000 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER!!

Anyway I know I'm a little late on updating but there were some changes where I'm at. So I'm sorry about being late to update. I'll see you guys in the next chapter I wonder what might happen in the women free skate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2.3K 21
(y/n) Katsuki, a 14 years old high school student from Japan, whose brother is a figure skater. She doesn't care about anything, always confident abo...
89.8K 1.9K 33
yuri on ice | imagines (main trio) ~|REQUESTS ARE CLOSED|~ (recommendations before reading: read in the font of source sans pro, font size; 2) Hello...
65.8K 2K 24
Kaori Katsuki. The youngest child of the Katsuki's. Not many can say they have a brother that has won a ice skating world championship. Neither can I...
304K 7.9K 50
Shirayuki Mizore, an ice skater from Japan that's widely known. But after a fall she decides to take a break from her ice skating career, and for now...