The 4 Horsemen of Highschool...

By PitaNemuritoare

Strife, Fury, War...Death...4 individuals that were once feared by most who dipped their toes into the supern... More

2 Million
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
MEME REVIEW
MEME REVIEW 2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
MEME REVIEW 3
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
End of the Line
Other ideas I had...
MEME REVIEW: THE LAST

Chapter 8

41.6K 814 769
By PitaNemuritoare

Leon's POV

It was obvious Rias didn't expect me and Jason to come in while she was 'negotiating'. Though I have to praise Sona's courage of making me waste my time, I can't say I appreciate being lied to.

Rias:"you're here..."

Leon:"Yes...albeit it wasn't easy to pass Sona and her facade. Tell me, did you really think this will work?"

...

Leon:"I'll take the silence as a 'yes', and Sona..."

Sona:"Yes?"

Leon:"I can't say I didn't enjoy the walk we had, but next time, how about you stop beating around the bush?"

She nodded in agreement, getting the message. Was I mad at her? Well, a bit, but I understand that this was Rias's idea.

Leon:"Now then, about your proposal... Denied.", I said cold-heartedly. Been a while since I've done that.

As I expected, she didn't accept no for an answer.

Rias:"I don't know what reason you have, but Kuoh is under the jurisdiction of the Sitri and Gremory house. It's our duty to protect it."

Jason:"Then why didn't you take action before Issei was almost killed?", he asked, putting her in an uncomfortable situation.

But again, the pervert had something to say.

Issei:"Stop it already! You should help us instead of arguing with us."

Help?

Leon:"I'm confused. Didn't you imply you wanted us out if the way? If yes, why is your piece saying otherwise?"

Rias:"Sigh...the truth is I wanted to take care of this myself, with my peerage. Sona agreed to it, But-"

Jason:"There was another factor...us."

Sona:"Indeed."

Desmond:"So you tried to use us to convince Leon to accept?"

Rias:"Yes..."

Bruce:"Sigh...are you stupid?", He shouted, but not out of anger, but of annoyance.

Sona:"E-excuse me?!", she asked, feeling insulted.

Bruce:"How low do you think of us, that we would do this behind their back?"

...

Leon:"Bruce, lay down."

Bruce:"Sigh, fine."

Jason:"Now then, what's your decision, brother?", He asked me while everyone else was looking at me, waiting for an answer.

I closed my eyes and for a full minute, I debated. If I were to work on this with them, we'd most likely butt heads over any minute details...

Leon:"Very well, Gremory. We'll let you do your thing."

She was already happy beyond belief, but I wasn't done.

Leon:"However...I expect you do take care of this properly this time around. Like it or not, we live in this city now, so hope it doesn't become too much of a problem."

What? You didn't expect I'll just agree with it without putting any thought into it. My priority in this situation is not having all out war break out over some petty stuff.

Sona:"Very well. We shall respect your condition."

Leon:"Good, then that's all for today."

And with that, we left, leaving the devils to plan their next move. Of course, my brothers had their own questions.

Bruce:"Hey Leon, are we really staying out of this?"

Leon:"Who said that?"

Bruce:"You?",he asked confused.

Leon:"I remember saying I'll let them go head to head with the fallen angels. I never mentioned anything about us not getting involved."

Desmond:"Then..."

Jason:"We'll have our own operation."

Bruce:"Then, where do we start? The nun?"

Leon:"Nun?"

Desmond:"It seems Hyoudou encountered her on the way to school and took her to the church.

...

Leon:"Does he have a death wish or what?"

Bruce:"I bet 5 dollars he did it only cause the nun looked good."

Jason:"That... actually sounds logical."

Leon:"Well then, I think we'll investigate the church. A nun who doesn't know where the church is... pretty suspicious."

Jason:"Then I'll take care of that."

Desmond:"What about us?"

Leon:"You keep an eye on the pervert. It seems like he's a magnet for troubles."

Bruce:"Oi, oi, Since when do you care about him?"

Leon:"I don't, but I don't need Gremory to go on a rampage cause she lost her new piece. She's the emotional kind."

Desmond:"That would be annoying."

Jason:"Exactly, now then, let's get going."

Meanwhile
3rd POV

The devils were discussing what their course of action will be, or so they were planning to do, but their conversation deviated from the subject.

Rias:"Sona, I want your honest opinion now."

Sona:"About?"

Rias:"The Creed brothers, of course."

Sona:"Well, I'm not really close to them, but if I were to describe them, Bruce is mostly the aggressive type, but he only does act that way if he's provoked. On the top of that, he seems to listen to Leon every time."

Akeno:"Makes one wonder where he releases all that pent up anger."

Rias:"Sigh...go on."

Sona:"Desmond seems like a good and respectful person...well, on the outside. His reaction after Issei decision makes me think there's more to him that we don't know yet."

Tsubaki:"He seems like the manipulative type, in my opinion."

Kiba:"Hmm, I don't think that's the case. "

Rias:"Well, that remains to be seen.

Sona:"Right, next is Jason. He seems calm and composed all the time. From what my peerage discovered when following him, the problems avoid him, mostly because of his intimidating nature."

Akeno:"Ara, I don't feel any intimidation coming from him."

Koneko:"... He's good at hiding it..."

Kiba:"Really?"

Normally, Rias would doubt this, but seeing even Koneko agreeing, she's tending to believe it's true.

Rias:"I see, and finally, Leon..."

...

Sona:"He's... unique."

That was unexpected. You don't see the president of the student council complementing somebody every day.

Issei:"In what way?"

Sona:" I'm sure all of you observed this, the way his brothers listen to him and the way they respect him...I would go as far as calling him the leader of the Creed brothers."

Issei:"So?"

Tsubaki:"What do you mean?"

Issei:"Sure, he may be the leader, but it's not like they listen to him just cause he's the eldest right? Maybe he's the strongest."

Koneko:"... he's acting..."

Kiba:"Acting?"

Koneko:"... He's pretending to be docile, but could be the most fearsome..."

Rias:"That does make a lot of sense."

Sona:"Yesterday, I played a match of chess with him...and even though I don't want to admit it, while it was technically an inconclusive match, I did feel as I lost the proverbial match."

Rias in particular was taken aback at this. the game of chess aside, that would he's got wits to go along with his potential strength

Tsubaki:"Yes, he used his method of 'fighting as the weak', as he calls it."

Issei:"Weak? Doesn't that imply you're outclassed"

Sona:"That's what I thought as well, but in his vision, quite the contrary."

Silence fell upon the room. Each devil was trying to solve this enigma of a thought process, but they lacked enough knowledge about his life.

The conversation ended without really talking about the fallen angels, while Issei went to complete a contract for Koneko. But that didn't end up so good.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
428K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...