His One and Only Agape

By musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... More

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
fifthteen skate: complete the free program
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty fifth skate: men's free skate
thirty sixth skate: women's free program
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty eighth skate: Returning Home
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain
question
fortyfirst skate: women's short skate
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
sixty-third skate: Until the End
Finale Note
announcement

twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program

7.1K 209 194
By musicrider

Your pov

As I put on my jacket to represent my country. My phone received a notification. I kept looking and saw Leo posted a picture of me and Guang-Hong and him smiling. I liked the picture as well just as I was about to write a comment someone knocked on my door. As I put my phone in my pocket I open it a bit to see Viktor standing there.

"Hello ready to go I'm sure your brother is nervous about today," Viktor said as I smiled.

"Oh you have no idea," I mumbled to myself.

Time skip

As we arrive we found Phichit and Leo and Guang-Hong together. I was about to look for Georgi to wish him good luck. That's when the gossip started to spill.

"Did you that picture Pitchit posted?"

"I know what were those boys up to."

"Huh what are they talking about?" Yuuri asks as I showed him the picture of last night.

"Seriously?!" He asked him as the other boys began to complain as well.

"Sorry I wasn't going to but I couldn't help it." He said as he scratches the back of his head.

"No fair you big cheater we didn't post ours." Leo and Guang-Hong said at the same time as I laugh at how childish they all are.

"But I got to admit I total ship you and Viktor together. I could hear wedding bells already." I said as he was shocked that I approve of him and Viktor.

"What are you talking about. You better not start planning anything young lady." He said as I looked away.

"Okay I won't.... for now," I mumbled the last part to myself. As I began to talk with Leo about I heard my brother.

"You're in better shape then last year I guess your new coach is giving you through training." It was Christophe Giacometti from Switzerland. His specialty of performance is Eros.

"Hey Chris, How are you doing this year?" Viktor came in as I took my chance and hide behind Leo and Pitchit who was taking a lot of pictures.

"Huh hey come on don't hide don't you want to meet him. All the girls go crazy for him." Leo asked as looked away.

"No because the reporters may think something else," I said as he patted my head.

"It's alright your fans and all of us know that you don't date older guys. Just say hello to him alright I'm sure he won't do anything." Leo said as I looked to see Yuuri talking to him. He looked at me but went to hide behind Leo again.

'Nope I'm not going to do it. I rather have a drunk Viktor then meet him.' I was not even listening when they called my name.

"Hey come on don't tell me your asleep already," Pitchit said in a joking manner. I looked at him as I looked to see Chris standing there and waved at me.

"Hello, I finally get to meet you, little ice princess. You did an amazing job in your skating." He said as he stretches his hand out for me. I grab it and shook his hand he smiled seeing I'm opening up a bit.

"Skaters the warm will begin in 5 minutes please make your way to the ice." They announce as I bowed and went with my brother and help him out like he did for me. In group one who I know is going in is Pitchit, Guang-Hong, and Yuuri. In the second group are Georgi, Leo, and Chris.

After each skater put their skates on everyone made it to the ice they began their warm-ups. Once the time ran out Phichit was the only one on the ice. Me and Yuuri went back to keep on warming up. I looked at the tv and see Pitchit skating one of his favorite songs 'Shall We Skate' from The King and The Skater. He's landed his tuple Lutz and a triple toe loop. Just he went to land his quad toe loop he fell but got back up. He went for a combination spin.

"You did it Phichit you made the music your own." I looked to see Yuuri watching. As Pitchit finished his program Yuuri went back to warming up.

'This year grand Prix is going to be interesting.' I looked to see Pitchit short program score was 86.75 it would have been 87.75 if it was for that 1 point deduction. Still that his personal best. Guang-Hong was up next and his outfit is amazing. Black and magenta pink combined well. His song played and I know it since I would play the song when I need to relax. It was  La Parfum de Fleurs a classic song that helped me out a lot. His first jump was a quadruple toe loop and he landed it perfectly.

'Wow, he's really amazing." I looked to see my brother jogging up and down the hallway.'

'Wow, he's serious to prove everyone wrong.'

Yuri POV

"Yuri your pal is up come and watch with us," Mila said.

"I'm fine I can see from here."  I sat at the same table I sat normally as the piggy and that idiot Viktor and moya malen'kaya mysh'.

'She seems a bit different. Maybe it's because she back to normal than her skating outfits. Her hair was in a half ponytail. She had gloves on she wouldn't wear gloves unless she's skating or when she's cold.' I looked closer but just as I notice they went back to the piggy as he began to skate his Eros.

'Damn his step sequence seem to improve a lot.'

He went for a spread eagle to a triple axel and landed it. Next up is quad salchow one that he hasn't landed well when I was in Hatsetsu. But he landed it. He for a quadruple toe loop and then a triple toe loop. All his jumps are flawless. As he finished his performance the whole crowd was cheering for him. Even (F/n) fan club the ice knight were throwing gift for him. Guess they want to cheer for her brother as well.

As he went for the exit little mouse was there waiting for him. Yet I could now see her face a little red is she getting sick?

"Huh, strange shouldn't Viktor be there too?" Mila asked as Viktor showed up and hugged the pig. As they went to the kiss and cry little mouse game him his water bottle and grab his stuff animal or food. They seem to be talking about something and stop as they announce the scores. His score was 106.84 he broke his personal best. She claps and Viktor hugged the piggy for breaking his personal best.

They left the kiss and cry and everyone was cheering to get their attention as they waved back to them.

'If she getting sick then- no don't think like that she might be cold that's it.' I was looking at the wall until Mila called out to me.

"Hey Georgi starting his program," Mila said as I didn't bother to look.

"Whatever."

'I'll text her after the event is over.' I was brought back when I heard Mila laugh.

"Hahaha, I swear that makeup cracks me up every time." I looked and it is funny.

'Okay, I got to admit his make-up is pretty funny." I looked away making sure she wouldn't see me grinning.

"You know about the ice dancer right? The one he used to post all those kissy photos with. Who she broke up with him and started hooking up with some other guy. You heard the story haven't you?" Mila said as she told me Georgi's love life story.

"Leave me out of this hag!" I slam my hand to show I didn't care about him. As we kept looking I could not tell if he was crying or not.

"No way I think he's actually crying."

"Seriously?" As kept watching for some weird reason I got cold and could hear the screams of terror.

"Am I the only one that could hear her screams of terror?" Mila asked anyone as I was scared a bit too.

"Da he's way too into this performance." Even I couldn't look away from the fear of what will happen. Just as he finished his program Mila remembered something.

"I forgot his ex must be there. She's competing in the cup of China too."

"Really? that's got to suck."

Your POV

I was even more cold thanks to Georgi but watching big brother Leo I got warm again. His skating was something that brings life back. That song is 'Still Alive' one of our favorite songs.

"Wow, Leo's so just so cool ya know," Guang-Hong said as me Yuuri and Pitchit stood there looking at the tv with him.

"It looks like he switching things up a bit since skate America," Pitchit said as I try to keep my hands warm a bit.

'He really is amazing the way he's skating to the song really brings out all his strong points. No doubt he's still one of the best skaters I know.' I was so amazed that I didn't notice they were about to announce his score. His short program scores were 87.98 beating Phichit by one full point.

'Looks like Chris is up from what I remember his specialty is Eros. So he might try to prove how a pro does Eros.' When Chris started to skate I could feel really awkward for some reason. Maybe it's weird to see someone perform Eros. Then again he's an adult and I'm still underage.

"Is it wrong forms to say that it looks like he might think about naughty things while skating? His music makes me think that he is." I ask Viktor as he smiled.

"It's his style don't worry your still innocent as ever little ice princess." As he went for a quadruple Lutz he ended up changing it to a triple.

"He looks like he's just not into his program," I ask Viktor as he hugged my brother.

'Yes, this ship will definitely sail!!'

"Chris said he was having a hard time getting motivated. He's a solid skater though and never goes into a major slump. He doesn't like to peek in the first event so he starts slowly. But I will say he doesn't seem to be holding anything back when it comes to sex appeal." Viktor explains to us while still looking at the screen. His jumps were amazing I can see why he was able to win silver.

"Well, I guess Chris wins in the Eros depart today." My brother said as he lost to a pro of Eros.

"Is it just me or does the ice look soaking wet?"  Pitchit asked as me and Guang-Hong blushed at what he asked.

"I don't think your not the only one that thinks that." As they announced his short program score he blew kisses which a lot of girls scream. Chris's short program was 85.60 putting him in fifth place.

'Wait that means Yuuri is in first place. With Georgi behind him then Leo, Pitchit, Chris, and Guang-Hong last.' I was so happy that I didn't feel cold anymore.

"I guess your not cold anymore, " Guang-Hong said.

"I guess I was so nervous that my body went cold for my brother," I said

"Awww you two are so cute together," Pitchit said as he took a photo of us. We receive a notification and saw he posted a picture of us and saying.

Totally ship these two together!!!💕 #love #cute # shipping

"Pitchit why would you post this?" We both asked as we see many liked it and started commenting.

Adorable totally ship them💕
They're so cute together 😄
China and Japan totally approved.🖒👍

"I think they're a lot of people that want us together." He said as many kept commenting how cute we are together.

"Pitchit please take it down I beg you!" I said he smiled.

"Oh come on how much trouble could one picture do?" He said as smiled pouted.

"A lot" I mumbled.

As we all gather our things Pitchit stop us and asked everyone to take a selfie for his page. Which somehow we all agreed on. Even after that picture, he took of me and Guang-Hong, but I'll make sure to get him back for it.

As we put their jacket back one the guy from before asked Yuuri some questions. While me and Viktor smiled in agreement with what he said.

"I'll win with my coach Viktor! The power of love is on our side!" Yuuri said all pumped up for tomorrow.

"GO! FIGHT! WIN!" We said as we did our victory signs behind him.

--------

Longest chapter I have written 😖
Sorry for not updating guys I've been busy lately with work and helping out some friends to planning a very special event. So I haven't gotten the chance to update a lot but I'll try since the end of the year is coming up. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope of nothing comes up I can get the next chapter ready for next week. So until then, this is musicrider singing off.😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.3K 29
⸢AU⸥ 'Yuuri... you don't have to pay me back. I just need you to... be here with me, okay? I just need you close.' © paranroses D...
310 0 14
Before Viktor met Yuuri he was a big brother in the first place, only secondly a figure skater champion. When he decided to become a coach, he left h...
1.1K 2 59
You'd look at my life, and think I had everything. I was a national figure skating champion. I was secretly and internation music sensation. I had a...
282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...