Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

Oleh PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... Lebih Banyak

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 39

6.6K 240 213
Oleh PeopleSayQ

No media above. Sit back and enjoy the chapter. 😘

Spending our last day in Barbados shopping, Ferg and I left Saturday afternoon. About half the flight we couldn't stop talking about how much we loved the trip. He loved everything too from the beaches to the family and mainly the villa. One thing's for sure we both are going to miss it. As soon as we were done talking about the trip, we both fell asleep.

Arriving back in New York, I did ride with Ferg back to our own cribs. Right when I dropped him off and arrived at my place, it wasn't too long before I entered and packed some fresh new clothes before heading out again. Drake shot Mr. E and Ms. C a message letting them know what was happening so that way they could hold off from taking flight.

I got back to the plane as fast as I could. As of now I'm almost to Toronto and I can't wait to tell Drake all about the trip.

My phone vibrates on the table and I pick it up to see, of course, it's him texting me.

Drake: You on your way?

Me: Yeah, I'm almost there

Drake: Cool. I'll see you when you get here, babe. I love you 😘

Me: I love you too 😘

Sending that last text, I put my phone down and turn it off. I look out the window drifting off to sleep for these last few minutes of the flight.

~~~

Toronto, Canada

The plane has finally landed. Gathering my things, I exit off the plane to see there's a car already waiting for me. The same driver from last time, Quan, puts my luggage in the trunk as I get in. I tip Mr. E before Quan comes and closes the door for me. He hops into the car and drives off taking me to Drake's place.

The drive from the airport to his place seems it took less time than the last time I was here as Quan buzzes us in. The grand black gate opens letting us in. Once he pulls up right in front of the house, I get out while Quan gets my luggage. Before I walk up to the porch the door opens and there's Drake walking out the house.

"I got it from here, Quan. Thank you," he says to him stopping him from taking my luggage into the house. He tips him, greets us goodbye, and then leaves with the two of us standing here.

"Hey," I say to him. He stands there looking at me with no expression making me wonder what the hell is going on with him. I guess he's checking out my hair and admiring it being that he's never seen it in this state.

"Hey, baby," I say again and he's still standing here with a emotionless face. I start to say something else, but he cuts me off by grabbing me, pulling me towards him and kissing me on the lips.

Well if this isn't a bomb ass welcome back kiss, I don't know how else to describe it.

We stand here for a second kissing before we pull away from each other.

"Damn," I start. "was that your way of telling me hi?"

"That," he replies. "and that I missed you."

I bit my lip smirking. "Maybe I should go away more often then."

He laughs. "No you don't. Now get your ass in this house."

"Damn, what's gotten into you?" I ask walking past him leaving room for him to slap me on my ass making me jerk forward a little bit. I would say something, but instead I ignore him and walk into the house.

Once I hear the door close behind I feel myself being lifted in the air causing me to gasp and drop my luggage.

"Nigga, what are you doing? And why are you being so mysterious all of the sudden?"

"Ain't nobody being mysterious. I'm welcoming you home the best way I know how."

"First of all, my home is New York. Secondly, if this right here is your way of welcoming me back then forget what I said about leaving more often."

"Calm down. Look at this," he says. He carries me into the dining room where I see he's set up a full-on candle light dinner.

I'm in awe right now. I can't believe he really set all of this up for me. I know I was only gone a whole week, but damn. I'm not about to complain though. I'll take it how it is.

"Drake, you really set all of this up for me?"

"I sure as hell did. I felt like you deserved it."

"Thank you very much, baby," I say giving him a peck on the lips. "Although, being that you lifted me in the air like this, I thought we were about to do something else."

"Oh really?" he smirks. "Like what?"

I get closer to his ear and whisper some things he probably thought he'd never hear from me. Finishing what I have to say, I pull back and the look on his face says he's wondering where the hell I learn to say all of that.

"Babe, you cool?" I ask laughing.

He doesn't say anything, instead with me still in his arms he takes off running up the stairs.

"Yeah I'm cool. I just hope you not hungry," he says.

"I am, but for you though."

"Oh, you really about to get it."

We enter into his room and he throws me down on the bed. While I sit up he walks back over to the door, shutting it and locking it too. Drake walks back over to me and pushes me down lightly back on the bed. He climbs on top of me connecting his lips to mine and we start making out.

We start stripping each other of our clothes. I pull off his shirt as he pulls off mine. He breaks the kiss and I don't know what the hell has came over me, but I hate that he did that. He climbs himself off me. I'm wondering what the hell is he doing until I see him take off his socks and shoes and goes to remove mine as well.

Before he can get back on top of me, I sit up and scoot towards him sitting on the edge of the bed. I'm sure he's thinking what am I doing, but I shush him, run my hands down his abs to the button of his pants and start undoing them. I slide both his pants and his boxers down leaving me with nothing but his dick in front of my face standing at attention.

"So whatchu doin'?" He asks me. I don't look at him and I don't say anything. Instead I let my actions do the talking. I never sucked dick before, and I'm kinda nervous, although I wasn't about to let him know that. But I have gotten into a freaky ass mood and I figure how would like mine sucked, apply it to him.

I grab it and start with putting the head in my mouth. Focusing on that and sucking slowly, I hear soft moans from Drake serving as my motivation to keep going. I go in a little further, swirling my tongue and they start getting louder. Right when I start bobbing my head up and down picking up speed, I feel his hands in my hair moving me up and down. I look up at him and see his eyes are closed and his head is tilted back with his mouth open releasing moans.

"Damn, Rocky don't stop," he moans and I smirk on the inside.

I keep doing what I'm doing, at this point taking almost all of him. I gag a little bit, but I don't stop. At the fastest speed I'm going I feel him getting ready to bust. I keep on sucking, but before he can cum he takes my head and pushes me off of him.

"Whatchu doin'?" I ask.

"I plan on coming inside of you. Now get your ass back on the bed," he commands. I don't know what the hell has gotten into him, but I'm liking it on him.

"Yes, baby," I smirk and lay back on the bed. He slides his pants past his ankles leaving them in front of the bed. He places himself back on top of me and we get to kissing again, but this time it's only for a short amount of time before he starts kissing my neck, hitting my spot on the first time causing me to moan softly.

I feel his hands slide down my body down to my pants, undoing them, and sliding them down. I lift up my body a tiny bit to help him slide my stuff all the way down. When I feel it's past my ankles and off the bed, he starts kissing down my body all the way down to where my ASAP LIFE tattoo is and eventually down to my dick. I'm ready for what he's about to bring.

He puts his mouth on the base and starts sucking slowly. The same reaction Drake had earlier is the same with me. My eyes are closed as I tilt my head back, my mouth slightly open as I let out airy moans.

"Oh yes, babe," I moan quietly as half of me is in his mouth and his speed starts increasing.

I squint my eyes shut while I wrap my legs around his torso the best I can. He starts jerking me off at the same time causing me to cover my face with my hands and start kicking my legs, but not to an extreme .

I start moaning louder as all of me is in his mouth now. His tongue is swirling all over, up and down covering every spot. The pleasure is so good that now I'm grabbing my hair, almost like I'm gonna pull it out.

"Baby, just like that," I moan louder this time.

His tongue is feeling like fucking gold; I'm lying here breaking into a sweat. As he keeps going, I feel myself now ready to release. I'm enjoying the feeling Drake is providing me and I don't want it to stop, but what I need right now is him inside of me.

"Oh, Drake I'm about to-" before I can finish he lifts off of me. I open my eyes to see him climbing back on top of me.

"Now I'm just asking," I start. "but besides me have you ever sucked dick before?"

He laughs. "No, I haven't. Why?"

"Just asking."

He looks at me like he wants to press on it even further, but he doesn't.

"I'll get to that later. You ready?"

"Yes I am, baby," I say.

We start kissing again as he takes my legs and wrap my legs around his waist. While I wrap my arms around his shoulders, I feel the tip of his dick at my hole. Almost right when he starts to put it in I realize something.

"Wait," I say pulling away from him. "baby hold on."

"What is it, ASAP?" He asks in a frustrated tone. "You still not ready?"

"Oh, I am," I boldly say. "It's just...you got protection?" He's still looking at me like I've announced I got AIDS. "I know you said you want to cum inside me, but I need that protection first.

"Come on, babe, you don't trust me?" he asks. "And it's not like you're gonna get pregnant."

"Of course I won't get pregnant, crazy," I say laughing and he does too. "But it's our first time with each other and I'm not ready for you to go raw just yet."

He looks down before he looks back up at me. Understanding where I'm coming from he gets off me and sits on the edge of the bed to the left of me. Drake reaches into his nightstand drawer and pulls a gold-wrapped Magnum condom.

When he closes the drawer, he rips the package open, taking it out, and putting it on himself. He gets up to throw the wrapper the away and comes back over to me.

"Happy now?" he asks smiling a bit.

"Yes, I am. Now come over here and give him to me," I say doing the little come here motion.

Drake gets back on top of me and we get right back into where we left off. We waste no time as we connect our lips again, he wraps my legs back around his waist, and puts his tip back at the edge of my asshole.

He starts pushing in and the tip is not even half way in before I jolt up into his body. This shit is hurting like hell right now.

"Shit," I damn near yell out in pain and lightly punch his back.

"Shh, shh, just relax," he says. "I'll go slow as possible."

He moves his lips from mine to the spot on my neck. I close my eyes tight and moan out loud, loving his lips right there.

Drake removes his lips from there causing me to open my eyes and take in what's happening. Drake is all the way inside me, yet I'm still in pain. I don't show it on my face, instead get adjusted to him before we officially fuck.

"Just tell me when you're ready, babe," I hear Drake say. I nod my head and he kisses me all over from my face down to my neck.

Not even with a minute later, I've adjusted to the pain which has now turn to pleasure.

"Go," I simply say.

Without questioning me twice, he starts thrusting in and out of me at a mild pace. It still hurts a little bit, but passion over takes the pain as he thrusts a little faster.

"Yes, baby," I moan as my nails start to dig into his back.

"Damn, you tight."

He goes back to kissing me on my neck almost pushing me to the edge of screaming.

"Drake go-" before I can get the word faster out of my mouth he does exactly that, thrusts in and out of me at a faster pace. And it feels so damn good. So good to where my eyes roll in the back of my head and I actually am screaming.

"DAMN DON'T STOP!"

"I don't plan on it," he cooly says.

When he says that, he starts pounding into me. My legs start shaking around his waist and I begin to scratch his back up.

Forget moaning, I'm screaming like a bitch at this point. I better be glad Drake hardly lives around anyone here, but I wouldn't care if were around a bunch of people. As long as I'm getting satisfaction out of this then I'm good.

I don't know how long we've been going at it, and I really don't care, but I feel myself about to bust and I'm sure Drake is right there too.

"Uh, babe," I say. "I'm about to-"

Before I can finish what I'm about to say, I release myself between our stomachs. Despite this, I don't want us to stop. And obviously Drake doesn't want us too either because he's still drilling into me.

"Did I say you could cum?" He whispers in my ear.

"No but-" he cuts me off by pulling out of me. I'm laying here sweating bullets, out of fucking breath, and my eyes are droopy.

"Face down, ass up," he commands. I don't even question it because I know now he's really on some serious shit .

I do what he says, turning around and putting my ass on display. It's not too long before he grabs my hips and with one shot thrusts his way in me continuing with the speed he last left on.

"Aw, shit, daddy," I holler. I hear him chuckle behind me.

I grab the closest pillow to me and stuff my face in it, only for Drake to remove it from my hold and grab my hair pulling me back.

"Shit," I cuss under my breath. He lets go of my hair and I practically smush my face into the sheets. Since I don't have a pillow, I start scratching them as well because the sex is too much for me to handle, but it feels so fucking amazing.

As he keeps thrusting, I feel him hit my spot and I lose it.

"DAMN DADDY!" I scream. I guess he knows he found my spot because he keeps hitting right there and now I'm pounding my fists into the bed.

While this is going on he slaps my ass making my back arch even deeper into the mattress. I bring my right hand down onto my dick and start jerking it all until I feel him pull my hair again making me moan into the air instead of into the bed and make me stop jerking.

"Oh shit," I hiss squeezing my eyes closed really tight.

He lets go off my hair again and this time I bury my face into my left arm while I'm still jerking myself.

I can't hold on much longer. I feel myself ready to bust but with how hard Drake is fucking me, it's hard for me to form coherent sentences.

"Ugh, D-Drake, I c-can't-"

"Go ahead," he says. And with those words, I let everything go. I don't know how much I busted but I'm too fucked out and sweaty to even care.

Right when I bust I feel Drake come in the condom. When he pulls out of me, I fall right into the bed and after Drake pulls off the condom and throws it in the trash, he's not too far behind crashing next to me.

We don't move for what feels like five minutes. I look over at Drake to see his eyes are closed, he's still trying to catch his breath as he's sweating from head to toe.

As for me, I'm lying on my stomach. I'm trying to catch a breather too, I'm sweaty, and I know damn well my hair is all fucked up. But it was nice how it lasted.

I start drifting off to sleep until Drake reaches over and pulls me into him, laying my head on his chest and moving some of my hair out of his face.

"Babe?" He calls.

"Yeah?"

"You know you called me 'daddy' twice right?" He laughs.

"I know I did, I didn't know it was twice though."

"Guess you were too caught up in the moment to notice."

I hit him slightly on the chest and adjust my body to get more comfortable.

"I must've been because you had me screaming like a fucking female."

"Well that's what it's like to get a taste of Big Daddy Drake, or don't you still call him Godzilla?"

I chuckle. "Nah, I still call him Godzilla. But Big Daddy," I say as I climb on top of him. "sure does know how to put it down."

"And don't you forget that shit either," he says as he rubs his hands up and down his hands up and down the sides of my body.

"Oh you know you fucked up my hair right?"

"Yeah, that was the point. I love you with straight hair, but I knew it was about to be gone once we got to sexing it up."

"Maybe I should wear it for you like that more often. I like when you pull it during sex," I say winking at him.

"Damn," he says. "I love you and your crazy ass."

"I love you too, daddy," I say and give him one more kiss on the lips before we head off to sleep.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒💓💓💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💗💗💗💗💝💝💝💝💝😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💦💦💦💦💦😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😀😀😀😀😀😀😛😛😜😜😜😜😜😘😘😘😘😘💦💦💦💦🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Hello people of Wattpad! Here is chapter 39 of Hip Hop Affairs. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you liked (or LOVED) it, then you know what do. If not that's on you.

So this is my topic of the day: RIZZY HAS FINALLY DONE THE WILD THING!! THEY FINALLY SEXED IT UP! LET'S CELEBRATE!! 🎊🎊🎉🎉🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏

Okay celebrating time over. So this is all I have to say. Oh if your favorite NBA team is the Los Angeles Clippers shout out to you. Thank you for all the support and I love you all very much. 💕💕💕💞💞

It is 5:30 a.m. where I am so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread this around, I wanna sex you up, and DEUCES!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

103K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...
39.8K 1.3K 44
A FabulousPearl Production™ Copyright 2016© After everything that these two went through, do you think they will make it? Debbie and Drake have almos...
80.2K 2.7K 33
Aaliyah is a single mother to a teenage basketball star in the making. Having her son Imani at a young age caused her to sacrifice much of her youth...
22K 664 26
They've been best friends since her freshman and his junior year of high school. Aubrey dropped out his senior year and is now the most known drug lo...