His One and Only Agape

By musicrider

(Now Edited) Hi everyone I'm (F/n) katsuki I'm a figure skater like my older brother Yuuri Katsuki. Well in... More

Frist Skate: Yuuri Has a Sister!? part 1
Second Skate: Yuuri Has a Little Sister!? part 2
Third Skate: Back on the Ice
Forth Skater: Unexpected Surpries
fifth skate: The Journal
sixth skate: Secret Practice
seventh skate: Surprise
eight skate: Tough Times
ninth skate: Discoveries
tenth skate: Early Practice
eleventh skate: Training
twelve skate: Day Before Competion
thirteenth skate: Hotsprings on ice
fourteenth skate: Chat Buddies
sixteenth skate: the assignments
seventeenth skate: Yuuri qualification
eighteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 1
nineteenth skate: Yuri in Skate Canada part 2
twentieth skate: Off to the Cup of China
twentyfirst skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 1
twentysecond skate: Cup of China Women Short Program Part 2
twentythird skate: Women Free Program Part 1
twenty fourth skate: Women free program part 2
Twentyfifth Skate: Interesting Dinner
twenty-sixth skate: Men's Short Program
twenty-seventh skate: Yuri's Jealously
twenty eigth skate: Men's Free Program
twenty-ninth skate: Time Off
thirtieth skate: Welcome to Russia
thirty first skate: women's short skate part 1
thirty-second skate: women short skate part 2
thirty-third skate: Men's Short Skate part 1
thirty forth skeet: Men's Short Skate part 2
thirty fifth skate: men's free skate
thirty sixth skate: women's free program
thirty seventh skate: Dinner with the Plesetsky
I'm back
thirty eighth skate: Returning Home
thirty ninth skate: Training for the Final
Fortieth skate: Welcome to Barcelona Spain
question
fortyfirst skate: women's short skate
forty-second skate: heartbreak
fortythird skate men's final short program
fortyforth skate: women's final free skate
fortyfifth skate: men's final free skate
fortysixth skate: Celebration
fortyseveth skate: preparations
fortyeighth skate: the exhibition skate
fortyninth skate: the banquet
fiftieth skate: Brother vs. Boyfriend
fiftyfirst skate: Welcome Home
fiftysecond skate: Welcoming Committee
fiftythird skate: Mail
fiftyseveth skate: Planning
fiftyeighth skate: The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 1
fiftyninth skate The Sun, The Sand, and The Skaters part 2
sixth skate: JJ wedding
sixtyfirst skate: Beach Day
sixtysecond skate: Hasetsu Adventures
sixty-third skate: Until the End
Finale Note
announcement

fifthteen skate: complete the free program

8.1K 244 193
By musicrider

Yuuri pov

I can't believe that I snap at Viktor today. Lately, I've been stressed out and can't focus easily when it involves my free program. (F/n) has been working on her program non-stop. And has mange to have gotten better than before. She can even do a quad flip and salchow. While I'm still working on mine.

"Yuuri focus or I'll start dating and I have a lot of guys who are already asking me out." She said as I snap.

"What!?" I looked at her in pure shock.

"No you not aloud to date until your 16." She sighs as she began to put her earbuds to avoid me listening to her songs.

The only person that knows her songs is Viktor himself and he approved them. Unlike me, the free program song isn't going so well. I usually let my coach choose my music and choreograph.

"Hey, big brother let's head back home." I hear my sister say as I notice the time and saw the sun going down.

"Ah right."

"Hey, Yuuri cheers up I know it's hard to see your sister progress much faster than you. Girls have a tendency to learn faster than boys." Viktor said as I sigh. He did have a point when we were kids she was skating to our level in less than a year. So it shouldn't surprise me that her program is getting better.

Your POV

When got to the hot spring I went into my room and got ready to take a bath. As always not many women come but lately, some have been coming. I'm starting to think maybe they're here because of Viktor and not the baths.

"Honestly he stands out too much to blend in." I closed my eyes and began to think about what Viktor said.

'What is my heart trying to say and to who is it trying to say?' I try to find the answer but I can't seem to find what he meant.

'Maybe I'll find out tomorrow by the sounds something is happening in the men's bath today. And I'm guessing it's something Viktor is doing to my brother.' I got my towel and began to leave the baths.

Time skip

Once I got dressed I went to eat some ramen. Even though the pork cutlet bowls are our house special.

"Hey (F/n) You made it in time to join me for dinner come sit," Viktor said as I sat on the other side of the table.

"So did you find the answer I asked you." I shook my head showing I didn't.

"Well don't worry you'll find it eventually for now eat. You need all the calories you can especially since lost the little weight you gain." Viktor said as I sigh.

"Oh, Viktor about my free program I was thinking of making my last jump a quad flip. Instead triple flip maybe a quad is better to get a higher score."

"If you do that then you would have three quads in the second half. I don't want to push your limit to the max. So next time we'll try it and if it looks like you can't do it. Then we'll go back to the original jumps you've planned."

"Alright" I looked to my left and saw my brother spot still empty.

'I think he's trying to figure things out.'

Time skip

Yuuri pov

I can't do it I can't face Viktor or anyone. I can't even get the courage to leave the room. These past few days I've been ignoring him when we weren't in practice. Even after what Phichit did to get her email, and number from the conservatory student from Detroit.

"I can't do it the guilt will kill me." I heard my door open.

"Why don't we skip practice today we can go down to the ocean." I saw Viktor standing there.

"Y-Yeah okay. Wait what about (F/n)?"

"She said she needs to study for her online school exam and won't be able to train today or tomorrow. So until then let's go and have a nice day as guys." He said as I shaking from what he might ask.

Your POV

I hate studying!!!!

All I wanted to do was practice my programs but last-minute exams always happen around this time. Why can't they get it that I have an important program to practice. Then again it's something I can easily remember by my photographic memory.

"Lucky for me I can take tomorrow off to take the exam, and I'll be done for my first year of high school level." I received a message from Sara and saw some pictures of her and Mikey practicing.

Hey, I can't wait to see your program this year. Don't worry I'll make sure to get to the GPF so we can hang out like we did last year. I smiled at how cheerful she is.

"Right no time to slack off if I want to make it. Then I have no time waste on this exam."

Time skip ( I know there are a lot in this chapter)

I woke up and saw the time I had time to eat breakfast and take a quick shower. So I went and got myself some breakfast. Viktor was sitting there smiling.

"Morning coach," I said as sat down and lay my head.

"Awww is the little ice princess still sleepy?"

"For your information, I had memorized every answer on the test to pass my first year of high school education and secondly if pass this test then I can focus on my programs for the next few months. Making it easier for me to focus on one thing." I said as my mother brought us some breakfast.

"Well either way good luck on your test. It be fun having you back on the ice and seeing your brother react to you starting dating." He said as a piece of bacon and ate it.

"Right I'll probably be done around dinner time. So take your time with my brother okay."

Yuuri pov

I ran towards ice castle since I overslept again. Why did I have to stay up late just to ask a favor from her? I saw Viktor parking his bike and called him out to tell him the big news. When I told him he seemed happy to hear that the song would be redone.

"Until it's done I want you to show me all your jump teach me everything."

Viktor POV

After doing jumps for what seems like 10,000 times. I was panting that shows I'm getting old and tired easily.

I began to explain the difference in our stamina. As I also explain more on how he has more stamina I felt something on my head.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help it." I grab my head and began to think is it showing.

"Is it getting that thin."

"No no no no it's very thick and shiny!"

"You've wounded me I don't think I'll ever recover," I say as I lay down on the ice.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'll do whatever you want. Just please get up and be my coach." He said as he got on his knees and bowed down constantly.

Time skip

Your POV

I'm finally done after 7 exams non-stop I can finally rest for a few months. I looked at the time and saw it was pretty late now. I printed out my result from the printer and began to change clothes so I can go to sleep. I hear my brother running calling for Viktor and then makkachin crying. I'm guessing he steps on his tail.

'I guess he's found the song now. Now things are getting interesting.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.4K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) has a passion for ice skating and has fantasized about pursuing her dream as an international ice skater. Sadly, her focus has been blurr...
146K 3.9K 31
~Completed 03/21/18~ ⛸Y/N is one of the best female ice skaters in the world. Yuri is one of the best male Ice skaters in the world. Maybe that's why...
166 17 10
(Yuri! On ICE fanfic {Yuri Plisetsky}) Kanade Kaksuki is the younger brother of Yuuri Katsuki, a once-famous skater. As a child, Kanade has always l...
40.5K 2.3K 29
⸢AU⸥ 'Yuuri... you don't have to pay me back. I just need you to... be here with me, okay? I just need you close.' © paranroses D...