The Concert Girl.

By _1Dsugarplum

More

The Concert Girl.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 77

689 16 4
By _1Dsugarplum

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

I roll over in bed a countless amount of times, unable to sleep. It's early. Only 11 p.m., but I still had hope to sleep so that I can forget everything that is going on, at least for now. I pick up my phone, which has been beeping for the past 5 minutes because of its dying battery, finally, I turn off the phone, and lean over the bed in order to get a hold of the charger. Once the phone is connected, I leave it on the floor and get back into the position that I was in. I close my eyes and pretend that I am sleeping, of course, I am only fooling myself. I know that I won't be able to sleep for now, and probably not for the rest of the night, but I pretend to sleep anyway, and I even pretend to have a dream until my eyes become heavy.

"Julianne! Come downstairs, breakfast is ready!" My mom's voice rings through my ears as I open my eyes and welcome the brightness in my room.

"Coming, mom!" I shout back as I stretch and sit up on my bed.

Out of habit, I grab my phone to check my messages, and my profiles on social networks.

I make my way into the bathroom, and brush my teeth quickly before going down the stairs and entering the kitchen. Immediately, I am welcomed with the smell of pancakes and other goods.

In the kitchen stand three people, each with their backs towards me.

"It smells delicious in here, mom." I smile as I take a seat on one of the chairs.

The lady that I recognize as my mom seems to not hear me.

"Mom?" I call out to her.

The lady turns around, and indeed it is my mother, but she looks at me as if I am unknown to her.

"Who are you?" She grows nervous as she speaks, grabbing the attention of my father and sister.

"Mom?" I repeat, but this time more cautiously.

"Mom?" She asks me, in doubt, and looks over to Karen.

"Karen is my daughter. My only daughter. Who are you?" She asks again and panic begins to tug at each of my nerves.

"I am your daughter, mom, don't you remember me?" I ask her in fear and then I look from my dad to Karen, who both look as confused as my mother.

"Julianne?" Another voice, exactly like the one of my mother sounds behind me, and standing with her are replicas of Karen and my father.

"Mom?" I ask her in a scared tone, and look back to the family who didn't remember me. There is no longer anyone there.

"Are you ok, honey?" My mom asks me as she approaches me and wraps her arms around me.

"Y-yes, mom." I say to her and she smiles at me. "It smells delicious in here, mom." I repeat my previous words, hoping for a response that does not consist of her forgetting me.

"Thank you, honey. I made your favorite." Her smile broadens, and I immediately forget of the events that took place before she was here.

**

I woke up with a throbbing head, and unable to recall anything that happened last night. I spend the day this way, in pain and lost in my thoughts.

"Have you talked to him?" Karen asks me as she stuffs her mouth with a forkful of spaghetti.

"No." I look down at the plate in front of me and question whether I am hungry or not.

"Why not?" She speaks with a full mouth as she chews the pasta in her mouth.

"I don't know. He hasn't called." I respond as I pick up the fork that lays next to my plate.

"And you haven't called him?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I tried calling him yesterday, I got his voicemail." I say flatly and bring the fork full of spaghettis to my mouth.

"So call him again." She says almost as if it were the obvious thing to do.

"Karen, I have a headache, can we talk about something else? I don't know, maybe about the temperature or something." I close my eyes as my head pounds.

"Ok. It's raining. Now what?"

I open my mouth to speak but am cut off when Karen's phone buzzes and makes the entire table vibrate.

"Hm." She says as she stares at the screen of her phone. "It's your friend, Eleanor." She looks at me and passes the phone to me.

"How? When did you get her number?" I ignore the vibration of the phone in my hand momentarily.

"When Harry was at the hospital, we swapped numbers. Pick up the phone." She answers and continues to eat.

-

"Hello" I say into the phone after I swallow the pasta that was already in my mouth.

"Hey, hi, hello. My name is Eleanor and I am wondering if my best friend has decided to turn into a caveman and not use her phone?" Eleanor says from the other line. I immediately pat my pockets and look around to see if I find my phone.

I cover the mouthpiece of the phone and turn to Karen, "do you know where my phone is?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, El. I don't even know where my phone is, I probably left it upstairs." I sigh.

I've spent this entire day thinking about the future, and what will happen if I never return to London, that I haven't even checked my phone

"Are you alright? You sound terrible." She doesn't hold the truth from me.

"I have a headache." I simply state and wait for her next words.

"Well, I am not sure if the news that I am going to give you will ease the headache or make it worse." She says and I can practically see her smile through the phone.

"What is it, El?" I say in the same monotone that I have been speaking in since the beginning of the phone call.

"It's Harry." Her tone becomes serious and my heart automatically begins beating faster.

"What about him?" My voice gets higher and I can practically feel my heart in my mouth. The thought that something bad has happened to Harry has been one that has not left my mind in the past week.

"He... well, he kind of sort of regained his memory of a certain someone." She plays with her words and in less than a second the phone drops from my hand and hits the table. Karen shrieks but quickly picks up the phone and speaks into it.

She quickly puts it on speaker and asks Eleanor to repeat what she had previously said.

"Eleanor, this is not something that should be made into a joke." I grow angry, how can she possibly play with my feelings in this way?

"Julianne, why would I joke about this?" She becomes serious again. "Louis called me and told me that Harry started talking to him and the boys about you. He mentioned the pool party, something about you being allergic to nuts, and even talked about when he went with you to America, and your favorite breakfast." She explains.

"No. You're joking. How?" My voice gets louder. I quickly get up and run up the stairs with the phone. I scan my entire room for my phone and rush to it when I see it lying on the floor, connected to the charger. I pick it up, turn it on, and see that I have various missed calls, and messages from Eleanor, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and finally ... Harry.

I open the message that matters the most as my hands shake and my breathing picks up.

-New Message-

From: My green-eyed sky scrapper

'The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.'

Please come back. xx

-End Message-

My heart and stomach flutter as I read the message over and over again. The message that contains the exact words that Harry spoke to me when he gave me his promise ring.

**

Sorry for the delay :(

The ending is near, but thank you for being patient with me. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 3.2K 21
in which a dare lead to love. - completed; april 14th, 2016 © 2016 by starlightmendes
20K 466 29
When Mrs. P's class gets assigned her infamous "baby project", Kaylee's friend group learns the ups and downs of parenting and all the drama it bring...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...