The Unknown. One Direction an...

By imytimms

JLS and One direction live together in a house with their girlfriends, wives, children and pets. It is one th... More

The Unknown.
The Unknown- part two
The Unknown-Part three
The Unknown- Part four.
The Unknown- Part five.
The Unknown-Part six.
The Unknown- part seven
The Unknown-Part eight.
The Unknown- Part nine.
The Unknown- Part ten
The Unknown- part eleven.
The Unknown- Part Twelve
The Unknown- Part Thirteen.
The Unknown-Part fourteen.
The Unknown- Part fifteen.
The Unknown- Part sixteen
The Unknown- Part Seventeen.
The Unknown- Part Eighteen
The Unknown- Part nineteen
The Unknown- Part twenty.
The Unknown- part twenty one.
The Unknown- part twenty two
The Unknown. Part Twenty Three
The Unknown. Part Twenty Four
The Unknown- Part Twenty Five
The Unknown: Chapter Twenty Six
The Unknow- Chapter Twenty Seven
The Unknown- Chapter Twenty Eight.
The Unknown- Chapter Twenty Nine.
The Unknown - Chapter thirty.
The Unknown- Chapter Thirty One
The Unknown- Part Thirty Two
The Unknown- Part Thirty Three
The Unknown- Part Thirty Four.
The Unknown- Part Thirty Five.
The Unknown- Part Thirty Six
The Unknown- Part Thirty Seven
The Unknown- Part Thirty Eight
The Unknown- Part Thirty Nine
The Unknown - Part Forty
The Unknown- Part Forty One
The Unknown- Part Forty Two
The Unknown- Part Forty Three
The Unknown- Part Forty Four.
The Unknown- Part Forty Five
The Unknown- Party Forty Seven
The Unknown- Part Forty Eight
The Unknown- Part Forty Nine
The Unknown- Part Fifty
The Unknown- Part Fifty One
The Unknown- Part Fifty Two
The Unknown- Part Fifty Three
The Unknown- Part Fifty Four
The Unknown- Part Fifty Five
The Unknown- Part Fifty Six
The Unknown- Part Fifty Seven
The Unknown- Part Fifty Eight
The Unknown- Part Fifty Nine
The Unknown- Part Sixty
The Unknown- Part Sixty One
The Unknown- Chapter Sixty Two
The Unknown- Part Sixty Three
The Unknown- Part Sixty Four.
The Unknown- Part Sixty Five.
The Unknown- Part Sixty Six
The Unknown- Part Sixty Seven
The Unknown- Part Sixty Eight
The Unknown- Part Sixty Nine
The Unknown- Part Seventy
The Unknown- Part Seventy One
The Unknown- Part Seventy Two
The Unknown- Part Seventy Three
The Unknown- Part Seventy Four
The Unknown- Part Seventy Five
The Unknown- Part seventy six
The Unknown- Part Seventy Seven
The Unknown- Part seventy eight
The Unknown- Part eighty
The Unknown- Part 81
The Unknown- Part Eighty Two
The Unknown- Part 85
The Unknown- Part 86
The Unknown- Part 87
The Unknown- Part 88
The Unknown- Part 89

The Unknown- Part Forty Six

147 2 1
By imytimms

Today is the day of Imy and Niall's wedding. The boys had all behaved on the stag do and they arrived home pretty smashed but after a hang over the next day they all sobered up and got themselves together before suit fittings and moving into the cottage again. All the girls were in Louise and Aston's house, getting ready and the boys were starting to wake up in Zayn and Rosie's cottage. Imy was having her hair done by Sarah and her nails were being done by Freya. While this was happening Louise was getting her make up done and soon enough Imy's sisters and her dad had arrived at the house. Her mum was meeting her at the palace. Niall and Imy were getting married in the Crystal Palace, the same place as where Aston and Louise got married.

Imy's hair was finally finished and she was now having her make up done. Everyone tried talking to her but she stayed silent and she seemed distant. Louise's hair was finished before Imy's make up so she went downstairs and grabbed Imy's dad to go and talk to Imy before the bridesmaids had their hair and make up done. Imy's dad, Darren, knocked on the door before walking in.

Darren- "Hey."

Imy looked up at her dad and smiled. She signalled for him to take a seat on the bed. Nicole finished Imy's make up and she left the room, leaving Imy and her dad to talk.

Darren- "Are you okay?"

Imy- "Yeah. No. I don't know."

Darren- "What's up?"

Imy- "I am scared dad. I am scared about everything. I mean this is the biggest day of my life. I am getting married for christs sake."

Darren- "You are growing up. You aren't my baby anymore. Everything will be perfect. You have planned everything down to the T. Nothing will go wrong and if it does then you get over it and move on. Don't let anything ruin this day for you. Now get this champagne down your throat and smile. This is your special day."

Imy stood up and hugged her dad. She thanked him and took the glass and bottle off of her dad and poured herself a drink. She sat on the bed cross legged and told Nicole and Sarah to call Amy, Casey and Savannah up to do their hair and make up. After their hair and make up was done they all went into one of the larger bedrooms to change into their dresses. It was now midday and the wedding was at one. It was half an hour drive to the palace. Imy stayed in her and Niall's room to put on her dress. She didn't want anyone to help her. However while she was putting it on someone knocked on the door gently.

Imy- "Come in."

Imy's dad opened up the door and looked at his daughter standing in the middle of the bedroom struggling to do up the zip at the back of her wedding dress. Imy's dad walked over and moved her hands and done the zip for her. Imy smiled at her dad again before looking down at herself in the mirror. She looked at her dad's reflection and she could see tears running down his cheeks. She smiled through her tears and turned to wipe his tears away. He smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Darren- "Come on everyone wants pictures with you before you leave. We have to go in fifteen minutes."

Imy nodded at her dad and downed the last of her champagne. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of her and her dad. She then called Amy, Casey and Savannah into the room. Her dad took a picture of them before they all headed downstairs. Only Louise had seen Imy's dress and everyone gasped as Imy walked down the staircase. Imy smiled at all of her friends and they all took pictures. The professional photographer took a few group photos and a photo of Imy and Louise before Imy got into the wedding car with her dad. Her sisters and Louise were following in a car behind. The paps were snapping pictures of everyone and the flashes were extremly bright. Imy's dad squeezed her leg as they pulled out of the drivewat and down to the palace.

By now everyone was seated at the palace and Niall, Greg, Liam and Marvin were all stood in front of the alter. Greg was talking to Niall while Liam and Marvin were talking to Niall's mum and dad. Imy pulled up outside the palace. Amy and Casey walked behind Imy while Savannah walked in front. Louise went to inform everyone that Imy had arrived. Niall took a deep breath as his brother stepped back. Outside the palace Imy took a deep breath as her dad linked their arms. She nodded and Savannah started walking into the palace. Everyone stood and watched Imy walk down to join Niall.

When she reached the alter her dad took her's and Niall's hands and showed that he accepted the marriage by placing Imy's hand in Niall's. Niall smiled and nodded at Imy's dad and then Imy's dad placed a kiss on her head before joining the rest of Imy's family. Imy smiled at Niall before they turned their attention to the vicar. Just before saying their vows Imy looked around to see her mum crying.

Vicar- "Is there anyone here that doesn't think these two should joined in holy matrimony."

Louis- "Me!"

Imy and Niall turned to look at Louis. He was now standing in front of his seat.

Louis- "This two can't marry each other. Because....because. Oh because I love Imy."

Imy's eyes grew wide and everyone in the room turned to look at Louis. Chloe looked up and him at him and hurt spread across her face. Louise looked down at Chloe and shook his head before walking out of the row of seats and walking down to the alter. He walked between Imy and Niall and disconnected their hands.

Louis- "I can't hold it in any longer Im. I was going to tell you the other day. I love you. I'm sorry."

Imy- "Louis. Not now. Please."

Niall- "Lou mate what are you doing?"

Imy turned to look at her mum and dad for help, but they were both confused and they looked very uncomfortable. Imy turned to look at Louise and Aston and they were both on their feet ready to help if anything kicked off. Niall's face was red and he looked like he was going to punch someone. Suddenly Louis burst into laughter. Everyone looked at him confused.

Louis- "Should have seen your faces. I was joking."

Vicar- "You know that isn't allowed right?"

Louis- "Just a harmful joke guys."

Niall- "It wasn't funny guys."

Louis- "Look these two are perfect for each other and they will make an amazing husban and wife. I just wanted to see everyone's reaction. I am sorry."

Everyone finally laughed and watched Louis walk back to his seat. Imy took another deep breath and smiled at Niall. The vicar read out the I dos after Imy and Niall made their own vows.

Vicar- "You may now kiss the bride."

Niall smiled and lifted up Imy's veil and placed a kiss on her lips. They both smiled into the kiss. Niall picked Imy up and ran out of the building with her in his arms. Imy laughed and everyone threw confetti over them. After pictures they got into the wedding car and headed to the large hall that they had hired out for their wedding party.

Niall- "So you are now Mrs Horan."

Imy- "I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so much Niall Horan."

Niall- "I love you too Imy Horan."

Imy- "Fuck that sounds so weird."

Niall- "I like it."

Imy- "Louis is always the prankster hey."

Niall- "I know. He scared me."

Finally Niall and Imy pulled up at the hall and they got out of the car and they went into the hall. The hall had been decorated with white and pink roses and the chairs were white with pink bows on the back of them. Imy and Niall were first to look at the hall and they took a seat at the top table, joining them would be the bridesmaids, Imy's parents and Niall's parents. Everyone else soon arrived at the hall and they all took their seats according to the seating plan that was by the door. They all had their meals and then it was time for the speeches. It was Niall first. He took a deep breath and stood up. He bashed his knife against the glass a few time to get everyones attention.

Niall- "Everyone! Okay listen up! I'm good at the whole singing thing but not the speech thing so bear with me guys. So firstly I would like to say a massive thank you for sharing this special day with me and my beautiful wife."

Niall looked down at Imy and smiled. She smiled back at him.

Niall- "However now I have to make some sort of speech. I'm not very good at this, so just pretend to listen and laugh. First of all I would like to thank my new beautiful wife. I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with her and with our child on the way I couldn't be happier. I would also like to thank all of Imy's family for accepting me into the family."

Niall turned to face his mum and dad.

Niall- "I would also like to thank my mum and dad for the way that they brought me up, even if they did drop me on the head when I was a baby."

Everyone laughed, knowing that Niall was joking.

Niall- "I would also like to thank the bridesmaids. They all look beautiful and they were amazing today. I want to thank Louise and Aston with providing us with a lovely home and for helping us plan this wedding. Louise was meant to be one of our main bridesmaids but as you can all see she is pregnant and she didn't want to be stuck in a bridesmaid dress, she helped so much though so I need to thank her especially. I would also like to thank my best men, especially Greg. Not only is he my best man, he is my best friend and my older brother. I have something for you."

Greg- "You didn't have to do that mate."

Niall- "The internet tells me differently."

Everyone laughed and Niall handed Greg the gift. Greg placed it on the table for Niall to finish his speech.

Niall- "All I seem to be doing is thanking people but here are more people I need to thank. I need to thank to all of the wedding planners and everyone that has taking time out to help us arrange and prepare for our wedding. I also need to thank all the One Direction boys. Not only does Imy make me happy but these boys do too. They are like my brothers and I would do anything for them. Without them I would never have met Imy and because of that I want to thank them all."

All of the boys cheered and started shouting Niall's name. Niall laughed and then turned to face Imy.

Niall- "This is the serious bit. Back to thanking my wife. Imy there are no words to describe my love for you. I love you so much. The first time I met you was when we met on tour. It was Imy's first time dancing and it was One Direction's first gig. I'm glad she decided on a dancing career otherwise we wouldn't be here now. We started out as bestfriends and although maybe we made mistakes we are here now and I love her so much and I wouldn't be able to survive without her. This truly is the best day ever."

Liam- "I THINK IT WENT OH OH OH"

Harry-"I THINK IT WENT YEAH YEAH YEAH."

Niall- "I THINK IT WENT OHHH."

Everyone laughed.

Niall- "Okay that wasn't planned."

Imy had tears in her eyes. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Niall. He was crying as well. Everyone clapped and Imy pulled away from the hug. Niall sat down and Imy started her speech. Niall was confused because he didn't know Imy was going to do a speech.

Imy- "As Niall said I want to thank everyone was coming. It has been a perfect day apart from Louis' little joke."

Louis laughed and stood up, everyone shot him an evil glare, but Imy laughed.

Imy- "I couldn't ask for any better friends and I have the perfect family. Before thanking anyone I have some presents to hand out. Louise I have a gift for you, for being the greatest bestfriend a girl could have. Amy, Casey and Savannah here are gifts for you for being our amazing and beautiful bridesmaids."

Imy handed Louise, Amy, Casey and Savannah a bag each. Inside was a charm bracelet with a personalised charm and charm that would symbolise a memory. Louise, Amy, Casey and Savannah all thanked Imy.

Imy- "I have a special thank you to make to Liam. Liam James Payne has been the most supportive out of everyone, especially giving the circumstances. Liam is a wonderful friend and I am so happy that him and Danielle are happy together. They should be getting married next. He deserves her. Me and Liam are better friends and although we went through a rough time he will always be a brother to me. Love you Liam."

Liam stood up and walked over to Imy. He gave her a hug and whispered that they would always be friends and that he loved her too in her ear. Everyone smiled and clapped. Imy then turned to her family.

Imy- "Without my family I wouldn't be here. Obviously. I just want to thank you all so much. I love you. Now my perfect husband. He is beautiful and so special to me. Without him my life is incomplete and ...."

Imy was unable to finish her speech due to tears streaming down her face. Niall held her hand and she sat next to him, calming herself down. Now it was Greg's turn to make a speech.

Greg- "Okay so now it is my turn to embarress the couple."

Everyone laughed as Imy and Niall go red wondering what Greg was going to say.

Greg- "When Niall started his music career and they went on their first tour, he text me as soon as he met Imy. He kept telling me how much he fancied one of the dancers. He was gutted when she got with Liam, but obviously that never stopped him. He described her to me as having long blonde hair. When I met her, her hair was brown. I was so confused. I was like bro you said she was blonde. But she was still beautiful. Niall wouldn't stop going on about her when they got together. He was so in love with her. I just want to say that these two are perfect for each other and fate brought them together and they will be together forever. I hope the baby is well."

Everyoen awwed and Niall buried his head in embarrassment at Greg's confession.

Imy- "You never told me this."

Niall shook his head and looked back at his brother.

Greg- "All I want to say is I couldn't be more proud of my little brother. I terrorised him when we were younger because he got more attention than me, and even years on he is still getting the attention but never forgets where he is from and this is why I love him."

Everyone laughed and Greg patted Niall's back before sitting down. It was now Imy's dad's turn to speak. He was already crying before he started. He went through his pocket to find the speech he had already written. He took a deep breath and started.

Darren- "Firstly again I would like to thank everyone for coming and making my daughter's dream wedding come true. Thank you Niall for putting up with Imy, we all know how annoying she can be."

Everyone laughed.

Imy- "Wow thanks for that dad."

Darren- "I'm joking. Okay so now time for the speech that took me about 3 weeks to prepare. For those of you that haven't had the chance to get to know who I am and how fabulous I am, I am Imy's dad."

"Today, of course, is a celebration of not just love that had united Imy and Niall in marriage but also of the families that have been created, moulded and influenced the lives of these two special people. So Sam and I would like to extend a very warm welcome to Maura and Bobby and their family, and to relatives and friends of both families. Thank you all for joining us in celebrating this very special day. It is good to see so many friends and family here, some whom have travelled many miles to be here today."

"Through the couples thoughtful planning and efforts into how they wanted their wedding to be and they have done it all themselves with the help of the wedding planners."

"Sam and I are very proud of Imy. She is beautiful and intelligent. She gets that from me. She is thoughtful and caring and well liked. We have always been so proud of what she has done and achieved so far in life and she still has so much more ahead of her. It doesn't seem that long ago that I would walk into the front room to see Imy and her sisters stood on the tables dancing along to S Club 7. Now look at her she is a professional dancer for some bands I haven't even heard of."

"During the time we have got to know Niall, when he isn't off touring in different countries, we have come to realise how special he is to Imy and what a great son-in-law he will be. And Sam and I would like to happily welcome Niall into the family, even though he has been a part of it already for a while now."

"Imy you can now begin your new life with Niall and we can't wait to welcome our new grandchild into the world, we are going to be the favourite grandparents."

"Right that is my speech over now. Ladies and gentleman I would like to hand you over to someone else who you could call my second daughter and Imy's bestfriend."

Imy and Niall were worried about Louise's speech as she knew all of their secrets.

Louise- "Okay my turn. Firstly I would like to say how unhappy I am."

Everyone went silent and both Imy and Niall looked at her confused.

Louise- "Niall you have taken my bestfriend away, she is now a faithful person towards you."

Niall-" Says the married one."

Louise couldn't be serious any longer and burst into laughter.

Louise- "I'm joking. Okay here goes, like Niall I am no good at speeches either."

"I first remember meeting Imy. I had been dancing for a while and there was this 'new girl' joining our class. Everyone always hated the new girl because it meant that we would have to go over the dance for them to learn it. But everyone was surprised at how well this 'new girl' could dance. She didn't have anyone there that she knew and she was sat on her own at lunch so I went and sat with her being the kind person that I am. We spoke for a while and we connected straight away an we had a lot in common. As you can tell this 'new girl' was Imogen. We danced together for a few months before we got separated to go on separate tours. I went with JLS and she went with One Direction. I was the last to be picked for JLS so if Imy was stood on the other side of me she would have gone on the JLS tour. We both said we would stay in contact. It was about two weeks into your when we both finally weren't busy and we were able to skype each other. I had just started seeing Aston."

Louise had a smile on her face.

Louise- "For a moment Imy wasn't paying attention and she was talking to someone else. That person with Niall. He appeared on the screen and Imy told me that they were bestfriends. After Niall left I told Imy that they were blatantly going to get together but she was too stubborn to admit it. She then proved me wrong and got with a different member of One Direction and we all know how that story goes. Anyway I remember when I first knew they were going to end up together and that was the day that I walked in on them hugging in bed. Yeah maybe it wasn't much but it was still weird. I was shocked as Imy was still with her boyfriend at the time and I didn't really know what to say. But Imy was the bigger person and took charge of the relationship and sorted out the mess. I am so proud of her and hopefully our children will be as good friends as us two are today. NEVER MOVE OUT. And Niall well your are just Niall. You are a lovely boy and have Imy's best interests at heart adn even if you and Aston plan pranks and jokes to get at me and Imy I still love the pair of you. I would say my life would be boring without you but we all know how hetic our lives are." 

Imy and Niall had tears in their eyes as did the rest of the room, including Louise.

Louise- "Okay before we all have a mental breakdown I am going to finish there and I would like to make a toast to the happy couple, my bestfriends. NOW LETS PARTY!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.3K 26
Lilian is living with only her older cousin Luke and her best friend Cora. She lives with no parents because they were shot and killed. Lilian also h...
7.7K 165 59
Kelly and Nicole were living a normal life together in their decent sized apartment. But what would happen if the news that the One Direction boys wi...
12.4K 120 7
Another One Direction sickfic I wrote in collaboration with the amazing ilangel1. A similar idea, we messed with their ages to create a family reltio...
4K 50 23
Your friend ina is OBSESSED with One direction but what she doesn't know is that you life with them in 1 House.