The Concert Girl.

由 _1Dsugarplum

更多

The Concert Girl.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 75

761 11 9
由 _1Dsugarplum

After the small talk that Harry and I had last night in his room, silence overtook the entire house. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours as Harry sat quietly in his room, and I sat quietly in mine. Occasionally, tears were shed from my eyes, but other than that, I stared at the walls until I grew tired and fell asleep. The rising of the sun woke me up quite early today. At 5 a.m. actually, and I couldn't find it in me to fall back asleep, so instead I got out of bed and got ready for my departure later on. As I finish getting dressed, after having a shower, I decide to go downstairs and make some breakfast. Once I leave my bedroom, I decide to check on Harry, to make sure that he is ok. I slowly open the door to his bedroom and find him sitting on the floor near his bed, fast asleep. I take this time to inspect his bedroom, and I am in no shock when I see many other objects lying on the floor, broken. I don't want to wake him but I can't resist the urge to clean up this mess for him. A mess that I caused. I slowly crouch down and gradually pick up the pieces of glass near the door. Once I have a handful of glass, I walk over to the garbage bin that Harry has in his room. After placing the glass into the bin carefully enough so that Harry won't be awaken, I grab the bin and bring it with me to the next pile of broken items. Harry stays un-moving as I pick up wooden pieces of a frame that used to be on top of the dresser. As I get up and stand in front of the dresser, I notice his phone, the necklace with Harry's name engraved on a piece of rice, that I had got him from my trip to Brazil, and the promise ring that I gave him for Christmas. The two items are carefully sitting on top of the dresser, and it is clear that Harry had probably taken them off at some point last night. Without hesitation, I take off my necklace and my ring. I open my necklace and place the promise ring that I had given to Harry through the string. I quickly put my necklace, with its new addition, around my neck and cover it with my shirt. Then, I put the promise ring that Harry gave me on his necklace, and after, I place the necklace back on top of the dresser.

**

Hours have passed at lightning speed. It was just 6 a.m. and now it's 10 a.m. I should be leaving soon, as my flight is in two hours and I need to make sure that I have enough time to register at the airport.

Harry hasn't woken up yet, or maybe he has but just doesn't want to see me. Assuming that he is asleep, I decide against waking him up. Last night was painful enough for the two of us, why should I increase the pain by saying goodbye to him? No, not goodbye. Good bye sounds like forever, and I don't want to go through forever without Harry.

I call a cab, and after being informed that it will arrive in ten minutes, I finish cleaning up the kitchen. I place the breakfast that I made for Harry, which consists of pancakes, eggs, and bacon, on top of the kitchen counter, and place a lid over it. Then, I pull one of the drawers out and grab a note pad and a pen.

"Please eat. xx -J' I neatly write on the paper before ripping it out of the notebook and placing it next to the plate of food. I stare at the piece of paper for a while, before a drip of water lands on it. It is only then that I realize that the tears have not yet subsided, and that if this was the beginning of my departure, how would the rest of be like?

I wipe my tears away as I take the notepad and pen with me when I go upstairs to get my bags.

Before going to my room, I fight against myself in order to decide whether or not to get a last glimpse of Harry. When I slowly make my way into his room, he is no longer in the sitting position that he was in earlier. He is now laying on the bed, proving that the floor was probably too uncomfortable for him to continue sleeping on.

I stare at him for what seems like an eternity, and am at not shock when the stinging feeling of tears appear in my eyes yet again.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Everything is black, and it only takes me a minute to realize that my eyes are closed. My eye lids feel heavy, too heavy to open, so I choose to not fight against what may be the idea of sleep.

After a couple minutes of silence, I manage to open my eyes. I am welcome by a great amount of light, and a clean room. It may or may not have been a dream, but I am almost positive that my room was trashed last night. I look over at the clock that sits on my nightstand, and see that it is well over noon. Realization hits me when I sit up and rub my throbbing head. I quickly run out of my room and head over to her room. I push the door open and find a neatly done bed, with no sight of a beautiful girl. My speed picks up when I head downstairs and am welcomed to an empty living room and kitchen. On top of the kitchen counter lies a plate with a lid, and next to it there it a small piece of paper. I pick it up and read it. "Please eat. xx -J"

I feel my knees weaken but I am able to stand still. Maybe she just went out to the store. She didn't actually leave - It was just a dream Harry, just a dream.

I run upstairs to my room, so that I can get my phone and call her. I frantically look for my phone until I catch it sitting on top of the dresser. When I grab my phone, I notice the necklace that she had gotten me, and hanging from the string of the necklace is a ring, the one that she had said I got her. My breathing becomes heavier as the evidence of her departure is sitting right in front of me. Finally, next to the necklace is another piece of paper. With shaking hands I pick it up and begin to read it aloud.

Goodbye's are too painful,

But I'll keep my promise to you near my heart,

Because It will remind me to keep on fighting each day.

Keep your promise near yours,

Because it will remind you of your previous love for me.

All in all,

"There are only two times that I want to be with you -Now and Forever"

Julianne xx

My world is shaken as I finally fall to the ground. I lay on the ground, unable to move or even process what has just happened.

**

I laid on the carpeted floor for far more than a while. My eyes had officially dried out, my stomach was too weak to grumble, and my body was too hurt to move. My phone buzzed and rang a few times, but none of the names that appeared on the screen were hers. Louis. Eleanor. Eleanor. Louis. Liam. Zayn. Niall. Danielle. Louis. Louis. And then I lost track. I notice the room getting darker and darker the more I lay here, and it is only obvious enough to know that the sun is already setting. I hear a faded sound, a faded sound of bangs. I then hear the faded yelling of my name, and it becomes clear that someone is banging on the door downstairs. I make no attempt to move and open the door for my unwelcomed guests, so I stay where I lay, unmoving. My phone buzzes, and buzzes, and buzzes. Based on the preview texts on the screen, I know that the boys or possibly just Louis, are at my door. Even with this new information, I stay still. I feel as if my mind is disconnected from my body, as I cannot find it in me to even fidget.

Minutes later, I hear footsteps running up the stairs, and seconds after, there are people in my room.

"Harry!" Louis screams and him and Liam run towards me.

I look up to them with empty eyes as their faces begin to regain the color that was just lost from the shock that they experienced.

"You scared the shit out of me man." Louis continues.

"Come on mate, let's get you up." Liam attempts to get me up but is met with my full weight as I make no effort to help him.

"Come on, Harry." Louis begins helping Liam in trying to get me up.

Somehow they manage to carry me and lay me on top of the bed, but that makes no difference to me. I lay there as if they aren't in my presence. I am alive and dead at the exact same time.

The men in front of me talk, and talk, and talk, but I am unable to process anything that comes out of their mouths. Eventually, I am thrown over Liam's shoulder, and carried into a car parked in the parking lot. As we drive away from the flat that I shared with her, the car moves more and more through the dark until we stop in front of the shared flat.

Once I am deposited onto the bed that I used to sleep on, the boys sit on the chairs near me. I hear the door creak slightly but pay no mind to it because I know that it is not her, as much as I wish it to be.

"Harry, mate, you need to eat." Zayn speaks up, but I don't respond.

"Come on, lad." Niall says.

"She would have wanted you to eat." Liam says, automatically reminding me of the note that she left me near the plate with the lid.

I quickly sit up on the bed as anger rushes through me.

"She?!" I spit out. "She is not here. So no, I will not eat." I lay back down and turn around so that I am facing the wall and not them.

"Har-" I cut Louis off before he can continue.

"Please just go." I say in a low voice.

"No, we will not go. Not until you eat at least." Zayn says.

I stay silent.

"We're still here." Louis says and I sigh as I sit back up.

"She is gone. Gone okay? Do you seriously think that I can eat?" I look at each of them, one at a time.

"At least a little, please." Niall tries to negotiate.

"She wants you to eat, and she will have us by our necks if we don't take care of you, even though we would be here for you anyway, but please, please just eat. For us, for her, for you, for anyone or anything - please just eat the food." Liam tries to convince me.

I try to grab the eating utensil, but I fail as my hands are too shaky and weak. Zayn immediately grabs it and fills it with food before taking it to my mouth. In this way, I finish most of the food, as the boys alternate who feeds me.

Finally, as a result of yet another request from me, the boys leave me alone in the room with a full stomach. But, even with a full stomach, I feel empty.

I lay there, full and empty, alive and dead. And, that night, I dream with those words: "There are only two times that I want to be with you -Now and Forever"

Sorry for the delay :(

Please check out my new story "Unseen," and please let me know if I should continue it or not.

Please vote/comment. Xx

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

32.5K 629 29
Stella is a 21 year old girl with a 4 year old daughter. The father of the child, Niall, had to go back to Ireland and promised to come back after a...
3.3K 97 36
One small town, two high schools. One long time feud.. But when the teachers of the school come up with a genius idea to break the tension between th...
2.3M 54.3K 68
Tessa O'Connell the outcast,the girl that know one knows. And most of all she wants nothing to do with Luke Hemmings Luke Hemmings, the bad boy of...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...