Creepypasta boyfriend scenari...

By emilovexoxo

Noone seems to have done this... so I thought i would :D AND these ARE mine, they're just from my Quotev acco... More

First Met
When he asks you out
When you dont have enough money for icecream
First date (fail)
First Kiss
When he scares you
Meeting Emma the Doll
Giving him a boner in public
When you accidently hurt yourself
When you're Jealous
When he's jealous
Meeting the Parents
He catches you fangirling
When he wants a puppy
When you're drunk
When he goes away
When he comes back
When your'e depressed (Important)
When you're scared
When he catches you talking about him to your friends
Your 21st Birthday! (21st Scenario)
Important. When you want to kill yourself
~First Time~
When you dream of him~
He catches you doing something childish
Thanks ^-^
When he reads your diary
Lazy Day!
~Special~ I'm in love with a Killer!
When you go to the beach with him
When he catches you looking at Yaoi of him
Christmas Special!
Factorios *New Years*
ASK THE CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIENDS
When you break up
Important message for those going through hard times.
Without him
Marriage Proposal (Valentine's Day Special)
When he's faced against his fears
Dear society
At the Wedding
On your Period
SUGGESTIONS?
When someone bullies you
Family issues
Spa Day
When you/he procrastinates
New Year's Resolutions
Questions!
Genderswap special!
Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios Parody
Slenderman Special!
BEN Drowned Special!
Your last kiss
When you see him again
When you find something of his
When you find something of his Pt 2
Its been a while
JUST WANNA SAY
Quarantine Diary

When you get back together

95.9K 1.3K 1.2K
By emilovexoxo

Slenderman

 You were having a tough time with Slendy. It's like he literally wouldn't leave your side! He was staying over at your house, with friends as an excuse, nearly every night. He would go grocery shopping for you so he could come over again. He would even keep asking to go out as "friends." You finally figured it had begun to go too far when he asked to come to the bathroom with you.

"Slendy, what's going on?" You asked, glaring at the faceless man who was holding what seemed like 50 grocery bags at once thanks to the help of his tendrils.

He sighed. "You had complained that I wasn't spending enough time with you, and that's what made me lose you. So, I figured that if I could just fix this tiny issue, I could get you back." A small smile formed on your face and you hugged him. "Well, it worked~" 

BEN Drowned

You woke up from your afternoon nap to the sound of multiple things breaking. You opened your front door to see BEN outside on your front lawn breaking all his video games with a baseball bat.

"BEN?" Ben shot around, eyes wide before running to you full speed. "____!" He clung to you tightly while you awkwardly patted his head. "I'm so sorry! My games mean nothing to me if it means losing you!" You tried speaking but he kept cutting you off to apologize all over again.

"BEN, it's okay..." His words suddenly stopped, causing you to have to hold in your laugh. "It's okay, I forgive you. We can get back together." 

BEN tightened his grip on you. "Oh thank god!"

Jeff the Killer

 You stood up from the seat next to Jeff to get a drink. When you opened the fridge, literally all you saw was juice, milk or bottles of water. "Uh...Jeff? You okay, buddy?" 

Jeff cringed slightly at the word 'buddy.' "So this is what the friend zone feels like..." He mumbled under his breath. "Yeah ____! I'm Fine! Why, though?" 

You opened the fifth cabinet you saw to find even more water bottles and juice boxes. "Well....All I see are bottles of water and juice boxes...were you babysitting Sally or something?" 

Jeff walked in lazily. "Gross no....the truth is...I wanted to stop drinking so you would stop hating me." You let a smile creep onto your face. "Awww, Jeff...I could never hate you...Just your drinking problems." Jeff rolled his eyes playfully. "Look, are we back together or not?"

You giggled a bit. "Sure, why not?"

Eyeless Jack

 You heard a loud knock on the door, forcing you to rush over and open it. You were a bit surprised to see Jack standing there. "Jack? What's wrong?" 

He gave an immediate answer. "I'm sorry." You chuckled a bit. "For wha-" "I'm sorry." Your smiling face soon switched to a face of confusion. "Jac-" "I'm sorry." Okay, now you were getting annoyed.

"Jack! If this-" "I'm sorry." "Is a joke you-" "I'm sorry." "Need to cut it out-" "I'm sorry." "Right now!" "I'm sorry." "FOR WHAT!?" You were at your limit and was just about to slam the door on Jack when he answered with, "For losing you, take me back?" 

You froze in silence and was too stunned to reply so you simple nodded your head, which Jack also took as permission to come in and spend the night.

Masky

You were sitting and watching TV when you heard the front door slam open then shut again just before Masky stomped into the room. He pulled out an envelope from his jacket, opening it and pouring out what seemed to be pictures of him and that other girl.

You glared up at him, showing that you were not in the mood to be congratulating him on his new girlfriend. He shook his head at you as he pulled out a lighter and lowered it, casting a fire upon the pictures. "Masky, what are you-"

"I am so sorry, ____. To think... I could do something so stupid and expect it to be fine. I burn these pictures here to show you how I don't love her, I love you and you only." He suddenly dropped to his knees. "Please...give me a second chance?" 

Your eyes were wide and your jaw hung slightly open. It took you a minute to think about it, but Masky was giving you all the time in the world as he sat there like a statue would. "Y-Yea...okay..." You finally responded, causing Masky to let out a sigh of relief and quickly put out the fire.

Hoody

You heard a knock on your door, surprised to see a mailman there holding a package when you opened it. "Package for Ms.____!" You nodded and signed the paper, closing the door after receiving the box.

You set it next to you and quickly started ripping it open. You eyes widened as they landed on the multiple pill bottles with a note. "Dear ____, I won't need these if it means not having you... Love, Hoody." A soft smile crept onto your face and you pulled your phone, quickly dialing Hoody's number to tell him... you love him too.

Lost Silver

You woke up to a pounding on the door, you looked over to see it was nearly three a.m before forcing yourself over to the door. "Hello..?" You yawned.

You suddenly felt something grip onto your waist tightly and looked down to see Silver clinging to you while...crying? "Silver? What's wrong?" You asked, petting his head.

"I-I miss...y-you!!!" He shouted into you. A sincere look covered your face. "Aww..Silver...I miss you too..." You bent over and kissed his head. "Let's just stay together, Okay?" Silver looked up at you. "O-Okay..."

Red

You were sitting in a fancy restaurant with your family when the doors slammed open and gasps erupted from everywhere. You looked over to see Red angrily approaching you before practically dropping himself into your lap. 

You nervously looked over to your parents who had looks of both shock and anger. "___! Look!" He showed you every text he sent to the girl you had seen to the mall. They were all about him telling her how he still loved you and was stupid for doing that. "___, I was stupid. I want you back and I'm not giving up until I have you! Got it...?" His face was red from blushing.

You nodded your head and was hesitant but you gave in, causing him to let out a loud "WHOOPIE!" before pulling out a chair and begin to order without even asking.

Dark Link

You walked down the quiet halls when you suddenly heard shouts erupt from the living room. You silently stepped in, hoping no one would notice, before looking over to see Dark in Smiley's face.

"What the hell dude!? I feel like I've lost half of my life after getting destroyed by Link and BEN three times straight, all thanks to you!" Smiley just shrugged, causing Dark to reach his limit and punch Smiley straight across the face. You let out a shriek, catching Dark's attention.

"_-____!" He ran over to you and grabbed you by your shoulders. Your eyes widened as you felt his lips against yours but you soon gave in and kissed back. "I am so sorry for not listening, please, let me try again! I won't screw up this time, I promise!" He pleaded. You let out a soft giggle before nodding your head slightly.

Laughing Jack

You sat across from him as he stared at his giant salad while eating with a miserable look plastered to his face. Just as he reached for another bite, you snatched the salad and his fork away from him. He looked at you with a confused look but you just sighed. "Okay, enough with the torture... I miss you too... Now here's some real food! You need the energy for our date later!"

A large, sharp-toothed grin spread across his face as he ripped open the large bag of candy you handed him. "Haha! Yay! Thank god!" He stuffed a couple of pieces of candy into his mouth. "Missing you was getting way too hard, ____!" 

Dr.Smiley

"____! ____! ____!" You spun around just before Smiley gripped your wrist and tugged you down into his room. Your eyes widened in shock from what you were seeing.

You see pictures and pictures along his walls of animals he's helped. Actually helped. You ran your fingers along the frame that held a picture of a puppy with a fixed broken leg before looking down and seeing a jar labeled 'Surprise Money.' You looked inside to see hundreds to thousands of dollars. "Smiley... what's this?" He chuckled from behind you. 

"You'll find out if you become mine again." He wrapped his arms around you just as you nodded while staring up at all of the pictures.

Sonic.exe

You were falling asleep in class when the classroom's door slammed open. Everyone looked up to see a tall boy with blue hair and bright green eyes holding flowers. He scanned the room until his eyes fell on you. "___! You...." He growled slightly as he held in the word he wanted to say so badly. You crossed your arms in disappointment. 

You watched him walk up to you and kneel beside you, handing you the flowers. He spoke in a whisper, but you heard every word. "____....I am so sorry, okay? I went way too far and I promise not to fuck up this time, I swear by it.... but you gotta let me prove it to you." You tilted your head as a way of asking why. He chuckled a bit. "Get back with me." He glanced over to your teacher who looked furious. You let a smile creep onto your face before pecking his cheek. 

"Okay, but you have to leave now." You both chuckled before he apologized and stepped out. You had a lot friends that day... (Aww Sonic! He has his moments)

Ticci Toby

 "Hey!" You spun around in your chair to find Toby running up to you. He stopped in front of you, panting like a dog. "What....a...coinc...idence to see... you here..." 

"Toby? What are you doing here?"  you tilted your head in confusion. "Oh, me? I came to get my ex back!" He replied proudly. A pang of jealousy hit your chest. "So, ____! Wanna go out?" He asked.

You let out a huff. "Go ask your ex..." Toby leaned into you. "You are my ex, ____... for now." Your eyes widened as you stood from your chair and followed him.

The Rake

You heard a light tap at your window and already knew who it was. You slid open the window to find a glowing-eyed boy. "____...I know it's late..." You looked over at your clock to see it was exactly midnight. "...But I miss you, so I was wondering..." 

He grabbed your hand before you felt something cold touch your skin. You looked down to see a sparkling silver bracelet with your name on it wrapped around your wrist. 

"Maybe..We can forget about what I said and be together again?" You nodded violently as you clung to him.

Homicidal Liu

"Stand back kid. I'll destroy you and your toys." You slapped Liu/Sully in the arm before apologizing to the little boy who was now in tears.

"Liu! Sully!" You glared at them but they just shrugged as you stood up. "Why are you doing this?"

"That's not important right now! But if you take us back, we'll always stand up for you!" You giggled a bit. "Fine, but stay from kids!"

~~~~~~~

GUYS! I think you know what's gonna happen next thanks to Smiley's' scenario here c: Sorry if they suck, it got difficult as I went along xD Oh! And I'm thinking of writing a JTK fanfic, I have a good non-cliche idea, what do you think? 

~Even monsters can love~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 2 20
Creepypasta stories to read when you're bored and have nothing better to do. I do not own any of these stories, all credit goes to the people who wro...
4.5K 349 92
Short or long true creepy stories that I found interesting in the internet And if you have any request just message me! I hope you enjoy and don't...
289 64 32
Short stories, horror or not, and creepypastas. If you own a youtube channel or anything where you are reading stories, feel free to use them, as lon...
7.2K 51 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...