The Concert Girl.

By _1Dsugarplum

More

The Concert Girl.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 62

896 11 5
By _1Dsugarplum

*Harry's P.O.V.*

My mum left a couple of days ago, after me insisting that she go back home so that she can spend time with her boyfriend, whose name I can't remember as of now.

Julianne and I (and Paul) have been taking walks everyday for the past week. Although I was able to remember the name of the first park that we walked through, I had trouble remembering the other places that she took me to.

I haven't remembered much since then. Nothing more than the occasional blurred images of fans, random events, and of a girl. A girl that I am beginning to assume is Julianne.

I haven't talked to her about it though, I don't want to give her any false hopes, you know, in case I can't remember anything else.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when she speaks to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She stares at me as if I were crazy.

"Yes." I say for the billionth time. "The daily walks that we have been taking the past week have been really helpful, doing activities like the ones we used to do are surely supposed to help." I begin getting irritated. Why is it so bad that I want to help her do laundry?

"Well, if you insist." She grabs the basket full of dirty clothes from the top of the bed in our/my room. 

I extend my hands in an attempt to get her to give me the basket. After some speculation, she gives in and hands it over.

"I'm surprised that I never got a person to... you know... do this for us." I giggle.

"Like a maid?" She asks as she heads towards the stairs and down to the laundry room.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrug.

"You attempted it a couple of times." She laughs. "I declined." She continues.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"That would be awkward. Having a stranger go through your clothes while in your house and what not." She chuckles. "I'm not fond of awkward situations." She opens the door that is directly behind the staircase.

"Hm, that's actually true. It would be awkward." I chuckle as I think about it.

She smiles at me. I have to admit, she has been much more energetic after we began taking walks and spending time together. Her face has a little bit more color, and she smiles more often then she used to. Although, sometimes I catch her deep in thought, with glossy eyes. But, moments like those only happen when we are doing something that I am supposed to remember, but don't. For example, like when she was cooking dinner last night. After much insisting, I got her to tell me that I used to help her. Whether it be chopping, or peeing something. Her eyes filled with tears as she recalled those times. Those times that I still can't remember.

"Hello! Earth to Harry." She nudges me. "I have been asking you to pass me the basket for an eternity." She says.

"Oh. S-sorry!" I stutter and pass it to her.

"Everything ok?" She says as she loads the machine with clothes.

"Yeah." I say to her and smile, even though she's not looking at me. That is when a colorful fabric catches my eyes. Pink and purple fabric. I immediately remember the flashback that I had  days ago. The first memory that I remembered.

I saw my leg, and someone wrapped around it as we stood on the staircase. A girl. A girl had her body wrapped around my leg, almost if not wanting me to move. I couldn't  see the girls face clearly, but her clothing was vivid enough for me to note it. She was wearing pajamas, she must have been asleep prior to this moment.

"Go on and ignore me now, Styles!" A faint female voice filled my ears, both then and  now. The voice sounds familiar, but I can't exactly pinpoint where it is from. Wait. Yes, I can.

"Wait!" I say out loud.

Julianne quickly turns to me, eyes wide.

I move closer to the washing machine and begin digging through the clothes until I see it.

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

"Harry! What are you doing?!" I ask Harry as he rummages through the clothes.

He finally steps back up and has a huge smile on his face as he holds my pajamas in his hand.

He must have gone crazy.

"Um?" I don't even know how to approach what has just happened.

"It's you!" He says as his smile broadens.

"Me?" I ask, clearly confused.

"It's you!" He says again and runs towards me. He picks me up and spins me around. "Yes! I knew it! I did!" He says as he puts me up.

His actions are giving me quite the laughter. "What did I do?" I say through my laughs.

"It's you! You're the girl from my memories!" He says and I am sure that my eyes could not get wider than what they already are.

The laughter has subsided now, as I stand there, still confused. "H-huh?" I say to him. He needs to explain.

"You! You're the girl that was wrapped around my leg at the bottom of the staircase! You were saying something about me ignoring you, but you were laughing!" He puts his hands on his head and his excitement is unreal. "Yes! It was you!"

"Y-you ... remembered me?!" I say in a voice laced with excitement as I recall the event that he is talking about.

"Yes!" He screams out of joy.

"Oh my gosh!" My knees get wobbly and I soon fall to the floor.

In a matter of seconds, he joins me as he wraps me in a hug. " I don't remember much, but this surely is a step forward! Thank goodness!" He says in my ear and tears of joy fill my eyes.

Before I know it, the streams are falling down my face, and I could not be any happier.

**

Alright guys, I made an outline for the rest of the chapters and figured out a rough number of how many chapters are left. :(

But for this chapter, I won't tell how many are left.

Anyway, Thank you for continuing to read my story. You guys are awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 629 29
Stella is a 21 year old girl with a 4 year old daughter. The father of the child, Niall, had to go back to Ireland and promised to come back after a...
26.5K 746 9
in which a girl apart of an in school tutoring program gets assigned to tutor a boy and ends up falling in love with him in the process (short-story)
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...