The Concert Girl.

By _1Dsugarplum

More

The Concert Girl.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 56

992 14 7
By _1Dsugarplum

Sorry in advance for the terrible filler chapter. Xx

**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Shortly after Dr. Shouls left the room, a nurse came in to fill my body up with some meds that were supposed to ease the pain that was uprising in me again. The meds must have been so strong that they knocked me out without me noticing.

I wake up frantically, and the first thing that I see is a sleeping Julianne on the chair that she has occupied for the past hours. It's almost 1 o'clock in the morning, and I find myself with nothing to do. I don't want to wake her, I am sure she is tired and hasn't had the required amount of sleep that she needs for her body to fully function.

I reach over to the control that operates the TV that is in my room.

I turn the TV on and am bombarded b the loudness of it. The loud volume shocks me and causes me to drop the control onto the bed, I look over to Julianne to see if she woke up but she is still fast asleep. I quickly pick up the controller and repeatedly tap the volume button in other to lower the TV.

Once the volume is on a decent, but low, level, I check Julianne again. Still asleep, thank goodness.

I click my way through the channels and stop at a news channel, where I am sure I will appear on, since the boys and I are supposedly so famous and all.

At first, I wake patiently as the people who work for the news station pass their way through headlines. I grow eager after four different news headlines are spoken about, but I decide to leave the channel on anyway.

A soft knock is heard from outside the door, and I stay silent. I don't want to yell for them to come in, that will wake up the sleeping beauty that is next to me. I look at her, after catching myself calling her sleeping beauty. She is beautiful, even with her the pale face and oddly, but cutely, shaped nose.

The door slowly slides open, and Dr.Shouls' head peaks into the room.  

He looks around and once he sees Julianne sleeping, he slowly and quietly walks into the room.

"Just came to check up on you. Did the nurse give you the meds?" He asks while tapping some buttons onto the machine that is next to me and connected to one of the tubes attached to my arm.

"Yes." I say, my boredom clear in my voice.

"Bored, are you?" He asks and looks over to me.

"Very. I don't want to wake her. Besides she refused to tell me about anything about us. Because of you, so thanks a lot." I say sarcastically.

He chuckles.

"Only trying to do what's best for you." He goes back to looking at the machine.

"Well, thanks. I don't know why I am so on edge." I admit. The doctor seems to be a nice person after all.

"No worries. I understand." He smiles at me.

"Are Harry Styles and Zayn Malik ok?" I hear a woman's voice say. I look over to the TV as the news reporter speaks. "The biggest boy band in the world is short of two members, as Harry Styles and Zayn Malik found themselves in a horrific accident on Christmas Eve. " She starts off and both I and Dr. Shouls put are undivided attention on the TV screen. "It has been said the two were out picking up some things, for their Christmas Eve party, from a local store when they got hit by a driver who didn't have his car's headlights on." She says while looking directly at the camera.

"Can you imagine the amount of heartbreaks that there is all across the Directioners, who are the fan base of the famous group." The man next to the woman speaks up.

"A source has confirmed that both Zayn Malik and Harry Styles have been admitted into a hospital, and are both under intense care. We are unsure of exactly how much damage was done to the two pop stars, but we do send out our best wishes to both families, as well as both girlfriends Perrie Edwards and Julianne Gray." The woman voice is heard as pictures of One Direction, Zayn and I, Zayn and Perrie, and finally, Julianne and I are shown.  

"We will be updating you in the upcoming days of the well being of the 2/5 of One Direction." The man says, and with that, another headline comes up.

 "These people find out everything." Dr. Shouls says as he turns around and continues what he was doing on the machine.

"They do, and this is probably the one time that I find their stalking useful." I respond to his comment.

"And why's that?" Dr. Shouls raises his eyebrow at me, almost as if I was going crazy.

"Because I don't remember her." I look over to Julianne, "yet, we looked so happy in that picture that they passed of us." I refer to the picture of Julianne and I, that was seen minutes ago on the TV screen.

"You are dying to remember her, aren't you?" He says calmly to me.

"Of course I am. What kind of person doesn't want to remember their girlfriend?" I ask obviously. "It sucks that she is suffering so much, because I am a monster and can't remember her." I look down to my hands.

"You are not a monster, Harry, if I may call you that." He says and I nod."Stop attacking yourself, it is not your fault that that driver didn't have his headlights on. It is not your fault that you can't remember. She understands that, Harry. If not, she wouldn't be here right now." He looks over to her.

"The boys say she loves me." I continue staring at her as her chest rises and lowers slowly as she breathe.

"I don't doubt one second that she does. I don't even know her, but you can see it in her face. She is staying the night here, with you, on Christmas day at that. And, she looks as if she has been crying endlessly. She also looks as if she hasn't even slept since you were brought here." He grabs my hand and passes his fingers over the needle that has been injected into my arm for the entire day.  He goes back to his clipboard and jots down some notes.

"I guess you're right." I admit.

"She -you both need patience. That is all. And, if you don't remember anything ever again, which is like really rare, then you both will find a way through it. Trust me." He sounds confident about what he just said to me.

"Why are you so sure?" I find myself asking.

"12 years ago ... my wife. She fell off of a horse while we were on vacation one summer. Her head got hit pretty hard, and some how she developed a combination of several types of amnesia. She developed a combination of retrograde amnesia, source amnesia, and a small source of prosopamnesia. Retrograde amnesia is when a person cannot remember their past, like you, but for these people, they can't remember anything that happened to them before the accident. Nothing at all. Source amnesia is when someone remembers memories randomly, where as you don't know how the memories came back to you. And, Prosopamnesia is when a person can't remember faces." He explains.

Wow. No wonder he is so passionate about amnesia. "H-how is she? Y-your wife?" I am scared to know the answer.

"Well Anna, my wife, is hanging on in there. At first she didn't remember anything at all, but she started remembering things randomly. We would be watching TV and she would remember a detail about something that we ate 5 years earlier. That was the source amnesia. Eventually, after years, she had pretty much regained her memory, but sometimes still couldn't remember my face. She would wake up in the morning and would say 'Who are you? I have a husband, get out, get out!' Then she would call me, 'Jacob!' Jacob!'  Which is my name. She would scream out 'Jacob, Jacob! A man broke into our house! Come down here!'" He chuckles. "See? She would remember everything, even that she was married, but she wouldn't remember my face."

"She still can't remember you?" I begin feeling bad for him.  

"After a couple of weeks of this constant cycle, I started placing pictures of us all throughout the house. I placed three on top of our dresser one on her nightstand, a couple on the kitchen counter, some on top of the microwave, on the table in the living room, in the bathroom. I also placed some of her family, since they would come visit her occasionally as well." He chuckles. "I just about placed pictures everywhere, until she memorized my face." He smiles. "So is fine now, but it took years and years to give her her life back, and to get mine back as well."

"H-how did you put it with it for so many years?" I continue questioning him.

"Love, son. I love my wife, enough to have all the patience in the world for her." He looks down at his wedding band. "Sometimes she wanted to give up on me, but we made it." He looks down to me.

I look over to Julianne, "Do you think she will have that amount of love and patience with me?" I ask him.

"She will." He assure me.

"Maybe you should tell her your story, you know, just to make sure she does get that amount of patience." I push him to repeat his story to her, maybe if she hears the amount of time he spent trying, maybe she won't give up.

He laughs lowly. "I already did, Harry." He says.

"Huh?" I am brought aback and left in shock.

"I was the one that let her in here, your security is nothing compared to the hospital's security, Harry, so it wasn't him that got us to let her through." He laughs louder, "But, I let her in to come and be with you." He looks back over to Julianne, "Once she told me who she was, I told her my story, she cried some more of course, but she assured me that she wouldn't give up on you. And that is also why I know that she will have patience, because I went through the same thing, and because she looked at me with the same eyes that I had on when I told my mother that I wouldn't give up on Anna." He says.

"We weren't supposed to tell you anything, well, because she didn't know if you wanted her to be around. So she didn't want to put the pressure on you to know that she will not give up on trying to make you remember what you two had prior to this accident."  He explains to me.

Julianne slightly moves, in what seems to be an attempt to get more comfortable.

I smile as I look at her. All of me doesn't remember her, but right now, all of me has hope for our always and forever.

**

Thank you for all the support, votes, and most important, comments! I really appreciate you all taking time out to read this story.

Please Comment!

Please, please, please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
356K 4.1K 46
Your in love with your classmate the popular kid josh but will he notice you back ?
785K 9.6K 101
What's it say? That's what it is, imbecile! (jk, you're fab). Read if you want! or Comment! or VOTE!! -Courtney.xx