Skate Maloley

By OGOCOMA

DISCLAIMER: Some of these imagines are hella cringy or the grammar just sucks ass, please don't mind. Most of... More

High for You P. I
High for You P. III
High for You P. IV
Baby?
I Miss You
Claim Your Girlfriend
Surprise!
Shortcake
6:43 am
Wet Dreams
Roadtrip Convo's
Big Brother
Tats
Trap Queen
Parent Visitings
Don't Come Back P. I
Don't Come Back P. II
Don't Come Back P. III
Rebound
Tour Surprises
Hate
Strangers
HBD
Mistake
Bet
Date Night
Open Lies
Flawless
Blunts
Baby Songs
Here Now
Hunter
Angel Wings P. I
Angel Wings P. II
Jealous
FWB
Soccer Mom
Kiss Land
Pool Parties
Studio Nights
Orange Carpet P. I
Orange Carpet P. II
Interviews
You're Cute
Best Friend
Awkward Sex
Rude?
Wendy's
Marijuana
Safe With Me
Tension
Secret Love
Staying In
Revealed Secrets
Power Couple
It's A Date
Hard 2 Get
Just Say So
Give Up On Me
Misunderstandings
Hickey's
High in Hawaii
I Was Bored
Double Date Fights
Disney (AUTHOR FAVE)
I'm In Love
No One Ever Loved
Bed Peace
Doing It Wrong
Drunk Tattoos
Good night kiss

High for You P. II

2.9K 83 2
By OGOCOMA

I woke up with a major headache. Not even an alcohol headache. Oh wait, the pot.

I groaned and turned around and faced the most beautiful, sleeping human being next to me.

What did I just say?

Okay, okay. Nathan Maloley is hot. Like really, really hot. But I can remember him saying 'I love you' before I fell asleep. God damn it.

Do I like Nate? I don't know. Don't I have feelings for Nate? I don't know... He couldn't be in love with me. His mind was probably messed up because of the weed... Right?

"Morning." I heard a low morning voice say.

Holy shit.

I smiled and looked up at him. "How did you sleep?" He asked while pulling me closer.

"Good."

"Me too." He kissed me forehead. Usually I would've pulled back and yelled at him by now but I didn't mind this... At all.

"Hey, uh. What you said last night, did you mean it?" The question just slipped out of my mouth.

"What did I say?" I looked up at him and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"That you love me." I slightly blushed at those words.

"Oh, I-I didn't mean that. I was high and you were here so I... Yeah." He rambled.

"So you don't have any feelings for me?" I asked a little disappointed.

"No, I never said I didn't have any feelings for you, but-"

"So you do have feelings for me?" I interrupted him. I was getting excited about this conversation and I had no idea why. Just admit that you fell for Nate Maloley, (Y/N).

He clenched his jaw and stayed silent for a while. "Yes. But I know you don't see me in that way a-and it's totally cool." But what if I do have feelings for you?

Damn, I need to have my shit together and find out if I have feelings for this guy or not.

I loved being with Nate. His presence made me feel a lot better. And he always cheered me up no matter what. "(Y/N)?" I heard him say.

I was so tangled in my thoughts that I kinda forgot that he was also in the room. "Hmm?" I mumbled.

"You okay? You seem a little uh, in your head." He chuckled.

"Oh, yeah of course. I was just thinking." I smiled at him.

"About what?" He smirked.

"You." A smile creeped on his face.

"And what about me?"

"Figuring out my feelings for you." I admitted.
Nate coughed.

"Alright, I'mma help you. Let's just say... Do I make you happy?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Do I tend to make you crazy?" Nate grinned. Where was he going with this?

"Oh, definitely."

"Do you think about me?" I thought about the answer for awhile.

"Sometimes."

"Do you get weird feelings in your stomach whenever I call you princess?" Nate winked.

Oh, I felt the weird feeling... I blushed and slightly giggled.

"You're driving me nuts. What's your point?"

"My point is that you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)," He pointed at me. "have a total crush on me." He raised his brows and had a cocky tone that made me laugh. "So there's only one solution for that."

"And what is that solution?" I smirked. I liked where this was going.

"To take you out on a date." I smiled like an idiot and bit my lip.

"Tonight. Eight pm. You and me."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see, lil ma." Nate leaned in and kissed me. And I swear, I melted because of his touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.8K 33
This is a bunch of imagines that I create as I think of them. REQUESTS OPEN.
9.8K 127 32
A compilation of imagines that I've written from my tumblr account about the Omaha boys. Also, the reader is named Y/N (your name) & I'm too lazy to...
12K 309 22
I suck at descriptions but request are open. Derek Nate Dillon Jack J Jack G Swazz Sammy Tez Cover by @AntiHayes ✨
40.7K 344 126
@skatemaloley liked your picture @skatemaloley commented on your picture: "damn ma😍😍" new direct message from: @skatemaloley all rights reserved to...