Again

By domincan

Erica mena and Cyn Santana More

reminace
you choose
tears
pain
coping
no thanks
care
no way
torture
leave me alone
im sorry
were good
really
getting there
stronger
so spoiled
yes baby
play fair
baby
big baby
please
but Mommy
what the hell
trust me
release
new start
caught
decision
go slow
soon
omg
no words
explain
now what
cynister
truth
we forgot
planning
Eiken
erica the maid
punishment
baby cyn
three months
Erica anger
stubborn
I don't know
strip tease
almost here
Mrs. Mena
eiken
paradise
embrace the freak
so spoiled
Lucas
regrets
skeleton
WHAT
skeleton part 2
skeleton part 3
escape
no more tears
honeymooners
tap out
baby Erica
explore
home
shopping
help
help me
help me {part 2}
stay
no
cries
baby
secrets
suspect
my love
rest
progress
home
questions
no bail
noise
come clean
Debbie
choices
mood
homecomming
new book
lil diva
cuss
king
scream
ouch
hmmm
party
party part2
erica punishment
punishment over
apologies
heal
tease
date
ache
the twins
tease part 2
no safe word
a bit sore
issues
yes mam
this cant be happening
this can't be happening part 2
no way
guest house
three weeks
storm
make up
rain
cyn surprise
cyn surprise part 2
disney cruise

baby shower

2.3K 107 61
By domincan

Flash forward two months, cyn is now 7 months pregnant

Albee: cyn, Cynthia. Where did she go. King, did you see where your mom went. *walking to the boy section of the store at h&m.

King: don't know, last time I saw her she was checking out some clothes. Ask mommy, maybe she with her.

Erica: *walking up to them* have you seen cyn.

Albee: i was just coming to ask you for her.

Erica: where did she go, she couldn't have gotten far.

King: just look for a penguin waddling.*laughing*

Albee: *laughing* savage.

Erica: let cyn hear him, to savage his ass. Let me go look for my wife.

Guy: excuse me, but the pregnant lady that came in with you guys is asleep in one of the changing rooms.

Albee/king: what lol

Erica: thank you, sorry about that.

Guy: it's ok, my wife would fall asleep in the shower when she was pregnant. She's in number three.

Erica: thanks again.

Erica ran to the changing area and there was cyn, sitting down on the bench with her eyes clothes and the clothes in her hands. Erica took the clothes from her hands, which cause her to wake up.

Cyn: baby

Erica: shh, babe, go back to sleep.*picking her up bridal style and carrying her out to the car. *

Albee and king paid for there stuff before walking out to the car. Erica told albee to drive home so cyn could stay sleep. She haven't been sleeping good the past few weeks. She suffered a lot from back pain. Erica told albee to turn into the nearest Walmart , so he could go get two pregnancy pillow for cyn. Her stomach was really huge. It was nice and round. The dr said since Erica and the sperm donor was tall, the baby would be big and need a lot of room. Cyn soaks in the tub for an hour at nights to help her sleep. The back pain didn't stop her appetite for sex. She made erica stop wear underwear so she could have her anytime she wanted. They finally got a new home. It was a town house, modern design. They would be moving in this weekend after the baby shower. It was a five bedroom house, with a reasonable size back yard. They was having the nursery painted with Disney characters. Erica called in most of cyn family in for the shower. She wanted to make cyn enjoy her day with little stress as possible. Even though she happy most days, erica knows that she put up a front, cause as soon as everyone leaves, she will be crying and making erica rub her back till she falls asleep.

Albee: what colour should I get.

Erica: she like green , so get her something like that. Take two of them.

King: can I go with uncle albee mommy?

Erica: yes, but you not getting no game or candy. Just get your mom pillow and get out

King: ok

Erica watched them leave and brought cyn hands to her mouth and kissed it. She loved cyn so much and even more now that she was pregnant with their baby. If she was protective of cyn before , she straight psychotic now. She stay awake for a hour after cyn falls asleep just looking at her and watching her stomach move. Their baby was more active at night. Erica change her screen lock to the last sonogram. Cyn only gained weight around her stomach, the rest of her body stayed the same. She waddles a bit when she walks and king and albee stay teasing her. She caressed cyn stomach and saw king and albee walking out.

Albee: sorry for the wait, only three cashiers

Erica: king what you feel like eating tonight.

King: pizza and wings

Erica: ok, we can order that when we get home.

Cyn slept through most of the afternoon cause erica stayed in bed with her. Albee and king did there own thing, in the living room. While Erica called the planner and caterers. She wanted everything to be perfect. She was living for a gig in one day and flying back the morning of the shower. China would be spending the night with cyn while she was away. Cyn woke up hungry and was crying. Erica picked her up and brought her to the bathroom to pee. After she was done washing her hands, she carried her in the living room. Albee called for the pizza and wings.

Erica: king, pause the game and get your mama a juice from the fridge please.

Cyn: baby, I doh want juice now.

Eric: what you want baby?

Cyn: nothing,*snuggling on erica*

Erica: ok, king forget.

Cyn: babe, I have something to tell you. Don't get mad ok

Erica: what happen Cynthia

Cyn: babe

Erica: ok, I'm calm

Cyn: well yesterday, after I walked cyn to school on my way back I saw this guy following me.

Erica: what you mean following you.

Cyn: I don't know if is me per say. When I turn around he went into the corner store.

Erica: maybe it was nothing. I will walk with you tomorrow to see for myself.

Cyn: ok.

The pizza arrived and they ate and albee went home. Erica walked with cyn to drop cyn school. She kept a look out for the guy but didn't see no one. She brushed it off as nothing and they went on with their normal day to day.

Flash forwards two days later..

Cyn: bye baby

Erica: Be safe. Babe. Call me if anything. No lifting anything heavy. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

Cyn: ok, china will be here .

Erica: china don't make her eat to much sweets ok

China: aye, aye captain.

Erica: ok, come give me a kiss goodbye babe

Cyn: you come, you know I can't get off the couch on my own.

Erica: love you mommy,*kissing cyn lips and rubbing her belly, before kissing it* love you too son.

Erica got in the car with albee and went to the air port and cyn hanged around the house with china. When it was almost time for king school to over, cyn was still sleep so china went to pick him up. They played bored game and ordered Chinese take out that night. They face time erica at night.
Meanwhile....

??: boss, erica just left. From the flyer on her IG, she should be back tomorrow.

??: well tomorrow morning is the perfect time to do it.

??: alright

Flashforward next day....

King: mama, let's go

Cyn: I'm coming, china I'll be back in half hour.

China: you don't want me to bring him

Cyn: nah, I need the exercise. Make me some blue berry waffles please.

China: ok, lock the door on your way out.

Cyn: ok

Cyn walked king to school, and talked to erica on her way back. She was so preoccupied that she walked straight into a guy.

Cyn: sorry

??: it ok Cynthia

Cyn: wait, how do you know my name.

Erica: babe, who is that

Cyn: *screaming and trying to run*

??: *grabbing cyn and putting a cloth over her face, until she crumbled in his arms. He picked her up and stepped on the phone breaking it .

Cyn: Every thing went black

Meanwhile with china

Phone rings...

China: hello

Erica: china, some one have cyn.

China: what you mean, just went to drop king school

Erica: call the police china, I'm coming back now

China called the police and went in search of cyn, all she saw was a broke phone on Thr side walk

China: oh shit

Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
69.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
30.2K 562 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...