almost here

Erica, albee arrived home with yami waiting for them on the steps. Erica and Albee tried running but ma sonia blocked them.

Sonia: get inside now.

Erica: ma, please. I will get you anything you want at the mall. Just do this one thing for me.

Sonia: sorry mija.*nudging her up the steps*

Albee: yami, please it wasn't my fault.

Yami: zip it, now come here. Don't make me come and get you.

What albee didn't know is that Yami had a switch behind her back and as he ducked his head to go in the switch came down on his back. He screamed and tried to escape, Erica received some too. When she was done whooping their asses she called them to sit in front of her.

Yami: now, you two are too grown to be doing that shit. Erica how many times do you have to get in trouble to learn huh? And the jackass next to you go along with any plan you have. You two could have gotten killed tonight, you albee would be nothing but another statistic. Another un armed black man killed. Get your ass to bed and pray that mom goes easy on you tomorrow.

Albee: yes mam

Yami: and you miss mena ,call your fiance and tell her what you was up to .

Erica: no, please .

Yami: be quiet,* dialing cyn number*

Cyn: hello

Yami: hi cyn, sorry to wake you,its yami. Erica got something to tell you.

Cyn: ok

Yami: here the phone.

Erica: *sniffing* hello

Cyn: babe, what's wrong.

Erica: yami whoop me.

Cyn: but why

Erica: well me and albee kind got arrested .

Cyn: WHAT.

Erica: I'm sorry, we wasn't even doing nothing.

Cyn: you lying.

Erica: honest cyn.

Cyn: were you guys speeding.

Erica: no, we was laughing at a song I was singing off key and albee served a bit.

Cyn: so why didn't you call me.

Erica: it was not a big deal, mom and yami over reacting.

Cyn: no there not, you know how cops are these days. So they arrested you for swerving a bit in the road.

Erica: not exactly.

Cyn: what else, and don't try to lie.

Erica: well you see,

Cyn: jasmine

Erica: I was drinking in the car and we had a couple bottles in the back seat.

Cyn: listen to me clearly, if you ever in your life pull that stunt, your ass will rot in the jail. Now get your ass to bed now.

Erica: yes mam, love you.

Cyn: ya I know.

Erica: you not gonna say it back.

Cyn: nope

Erica: cyn please.

Cyn: fine, love you too. Now bed.

Erica: ok

Erica walked in her room and saw albee curled up on her bed. She went and brushed her teeth and changed her clothes before climbing up the bed.