no way

Cyn: um I

Erica: its fine cyn, I can stay in a hotel. I already bothered you a lot already.

Cyn: no, you can come with me

Erica: no way. I'm good thanks for the offer.

Albee: do you know how much money you gonna have to spend for a hotel room for 6 days. I'm sorry but you going with cyn.

Cyn: let me go get king*walks out*

Erica: guys, didn't you see her face. She dont want me around her. I don't blame her tho.

Maria: just stay away from her, you will be assigned a nurse so if you need something ask her for it.

Nia: soon the 6 weeks will pass in no time.

Erica: I can't stay in NY, king school starts in one week

Maria: I will get in contact with the catholic school down cyn block.

Erica: cyn don't leave next to no school.

Albee: yes she does, she moved after you guys broke up.

Erica: oh

Erica signed the papers and was told the nurse would be bye I'm the morning. Just leave the address where she will be staying with the front desk. Albee was given her prescription to pick up her meds from the pharmacy. Albee lifted mena from the bed and place her in a wheel chair. She had change into a maxi dress, since she could not where pants. She argued with nia for her choice of parties, but that was the only one that could fit over the cast. She fling the underwear away and went commando.

King: mommy, you coming home with us.

Erica: *nodding* I think so

King: cool, you got to see mama new place. There a park right next door. She got lots of games and movies.

Erica: oh ya

King: ya

Erica: cyn, umm can you stop at my place, I need to get some clothes. If it too much trouble I can send albee for it.

Cyn: it not a problem, king you need more clothes from your mom house.

King: ya let's go

Albee pushed erica out to cyn car and lifted her in. He told them he will meet home, he was going to pick up erica medicine. Cyn drove to erica house, Erica gave her the keys and a list of clothes she wanted. Erica sat in the car while king and cyn went to erica apartment. Cyn experience a moment of deja vu. The apartment was just like she remembered. Nothing was changed, going up the steps was pictures all three of them took. Cyn touched on of the photo , it was a pic of all three on them on erica birthday. She flew king in to surprise her. Erica and king was sitting on cyn lap, king and cyn was smiling at the camera and Erica head was turn half way kissing cyn cheeks. Cyn smiled and went up the steps to erica room, it still had the old familiar scent. She open the draw and found some pictures of her sleeping. Erica would always sneak pica of her while she was asleep. She found one with her mouth half open and drool coming down her mouth, make up smeared. That was the night after new years, they was drunk as hell. That was the pic erica had use to black mail her into making her use a twelve inch strap. She could not walk for an entire day. The next day she search for that strap and dispose of it, erica kept on looking for that strap for two whole weeks before she finally gave up. Cyn got the clothes erica wanted and put them into a bag. She check on king, who was putting games into his bag instead of clothes. Cyn dumped out the games and packed his bag for him, he pouted his mouth and left the room. Cyn carried there bags to the car and heard king telling his mom how she was being mean. Cyn ignored him and drove home.Erica sat quietly in the car taking in the new surroundings, while king pouted in the back seat.