you choose

I don't know how I made it to the hospital in under ten minutes but I did. Thank God for his green light favor, I put the car in park and ran all the way to the nurse station.

Cyn: c-cyn *Cynthia Santana

Nurse: oh yes, I'm nurse dowe. You was listed as emergency contact for erica mena

Cyn: what

N.d: yes, it was in her purse, emergency contact Cynthia Santana.

Cyn: i thought she changed it.

N.dowe:well she didn't, we need your approval to have emergency surgery on her. Her pelvic bone was fractured on impact with the vehicle.

Cyn: WHAT

Nd: yes we need to move quickly to increase the chance of her walking again. If not we have to get another family member to come sign. The longer we wait the less her chances of walking are. We need to ease the swelling on her hip.

Cyn:OMG, ya sure*signing the document*

nd: thanks, Leslie call down to theatre 2 and tell doctor Jones to begin. The documents was signed by the next of kin.

Leslie: ok thanks

Cyn:excuse me, but how did this happen. Was she driving or something?

Nd: witnesses saw her, shift away from a bike and into oncoming traffic.

Cyn: omg, she models for a living, she needs to pull through this.

Nd:the Dr will try his best Ro help her, she very young she should bounce back quick.

Cyn: ok thanks, I will be in the waiting room.

You sure have a funny sense of humor, on the day I was thinking about my ex the most is when she got in an accident and I'm the one they called to save her.omg I wonder if king knows, I have to swallow my pride and reach out to maria or Albee. I will try maria first, I still can't stand that nigger for spreading lies about me to erica. Yes I was in the jeep with ray but he was just mY friend at the time. He wanted to use my jeep to do his driving test, if I had known albee was there spying I would have just confronted him. Shit I forgot I deleted mena entire army of my phone. I have to DM her on instagram. Here goes nothing.

Hey maria, its cyn. Look erica got into a accident and is right now a patient at kings county.

nd: sorry but here is miss men's phone and bag.

Cyn: thanks.

Cyn looked at erica phone and saw king picture as the lock screen. She typed in erica old password and surprisingly it worked. She couldn't believe that the password remain the same. It was Cynthia. This shit confuse me more and more, why would she still have my name as her pass code. I looked at the wallpaper and it was a sonogram of the baby. Awww she would have been q cute spoil baby Ekien. Look at the little Alien head, I got nosy and scrolled through her pics and didn't find not one picture of shad, but she kept all of our pics under a file call #her. I guess shad thought it was just work stuff. I still have pics of us on my phone, the one no one saw like how she looked when I knocked her ass out after bomb ass sex, lol. Her with morning light kissing her cheek. She was a beautiful girl no one can deny that. I open her messages and it was saved text messages we sent each other. The ones when we had gigs out of town away from each other. Erica was a mess, she would always be ready to kill someone for getting close to me. I was so lost in thought I didn't see maria and albee coming towards me.

Maria: cyn, I got your message. How is she

Cyn: I don't know, she in surgery right now.

Maria: ok thank you for messaging me. I thought she was out shopping

Cyn: she was maybe, but she got knocked down in traffic.

Albee: cyn

Cyn: save it albee, I don't have nothing to say to you. You guys are here so I guess I can leave.

Albee: no, cyn please stay.

Cyn: why, hmm so you can lie and say I was with some nigger.

Albee: cyn that's the pass, can we please forgive.

Cyn: *laughing* forgive, that funny you wasn't so forgiving when you help ruin my relationship, for what a pipe dream from bitch ass bow wow.

Albee: I'm sorry OK, I don't know how to make it up to you.

Cyn: just stay the hell away from me. Look maria I need to go

Maria: wait, cyn. If your going to go can you pick king up from nia house. I was suppose to keep him for the night while erica at her gig, DJ spending the night with his dad.

Cyn: I don't know

Maria: please he would want to see you.

Cyn: ok, here is her phone and bag.

Albee: keep it, its safer with you than in the hospital.

Cyn: fine, maria here my number if you need anything.

Maria: thanks I'm giving you mines as well. King have extra clothes in his bag just get him a tooth brush and a PJ. You know the address right?

Cyn: ya , she still leave on Marion
Albee: yes

Maria: thank you so much cyn

Cyn: ya whatever, bye

Cyn went to her car and just cry, she cried for the anger she felt, she cried for erica, she cried for this fucked up situation. She cried for king, cause no way he not going to cry when he finds out his mom in the hospital. She wiped her tears and drove to Mia house. She stood outside and rang The door bell. She heard some shouting and running, next thing she knew the door was open and a small body smacked into her.

Cyn: whoah, careful

??: sorry, wait cyn

Cyn: hey king

King: what are you doing here?

Cyn: I came to get you.

King: did mom send you to get me.

Cyn: not exactly

King : so what is it?

Cyn: ummm

Please comment and vote

I really want some feedback on this book, also the ghost reader I see you not voting