stubborn

Erica: hold on, *answering her phone* what Stella.

Stella: I'm sorry, but are you really calling off the wedding?

Erica: tell me how you fit into this situation?

Stella: I'm just asking cause , well cyn wants to know.

Erica: well if cyn wanted to get married she should have listen to her wife. Now if that all bye*hanging up*

Albee: really?

Erica: yes really, I don't care what cyn does anymore.

Albee: you being stubborn.

Erica: how? Cause I chose to leave the situation before I get hurt. Albee you saw how I was after my baby died. You think I can survive another loss like that.

Albee: you know cyn wouldn't intentionally harm her baby. It was an accident.

Erica: one that could be avoided. She has no respect for me.

Albee: just cause your scared of losing her don't give you the right to push her away.

Erica: man whatever.

Albee: how would you feel if cyn went back to Ray.

Erica: then for once I won't be the one people call thot.

Albee: really Erica, you have no problem with you kid calling him daddy?

Erica: you must be out of your mind, I'm the only dad my child will have, cause as soon as I get word they back dealing. Cyn won't be seeing my child.

Albee: you can't be serious.

Erica: I made it so for Raul, what's make you think I won't take a child from cyn.

Albee: cause you love her, and cyn and Raul can never be in the same category.

Erica: look I got to go*walking away*

Albee: where you going?

Erica: to get a hotel room for the night.

Albee: you just going to walk away from your future. I support every decision you made without judgment. Whether it was wrong or right, I stood by your side. But this ,this shit is the most jackass move you ever made. Calling of your wedding so close to the date. What about king, you gonna uproot him again.

Erica: king can stay with her if he wants. The decision is his. Now bye

Erica left albee standing speechless in the hospital wall and drove home. Stella was asleep on the couch when she walked in the door. She pushed open cyn room and saw her, curled up in a ball with dried tears on her face. Erica felt some way about it but quickly masked her feeling. She got a bag from the closet and went in the draw to get some clothes. With all the movement going on cyn stirred.

Cyn: babe

Erica: *silence*

Cyn: Erica

Erica: what cyn, have you seen my black distressed levis, never mind its right here*stuffing it in her bag*

Cyn: why you packing?

Erica: I need clothes duh

Cyn: to go where?

Erica: hotel

Cyn: why

Erica: really cyn, why all this fucking questions.

Cyn: erica,please don't do this.

Erica: do what?

Cyn: you leaving me and our child.

Erica: I'm always be there for my child .

Cyn: how is that possible,you leaving.

Erica: I got to go, I will pick up king from your moms house tomorrow.

Cyn: *crying* your taking king too.

Erica: no I'm not I'm just picking him up. I will discuss the arrangements about our kids with you tomorrow.

Cyn: erica please don't leave me I'm sorry.

Erica: I'm sorry too.*lifting the bag from the bed and walking out the door with tears in her eyes*

Stella: where do you think you going?

Erica: this is a joke right?

Stella: your not leaving my friend four days before her wedding.

Erica: stella move

Stella: no,*blocking erica way*

Erica: fine get knocked out.

Stella: I -I'm not s-scared of you*flinching when erica walked up*

Erica: really now, move NOW.

Stella jumped at erica Voice and moved quickly to the side. Erica walked out to the car only realising she forgot her phone on the dresser. She contemplated leaving it, but ultimately decided to go back in for it. She walked back in to see stella trying to wrestle with cyn to get a blade out of her hands.

Erica: what the fuck* grabbing the blade from cyn hands* are you insane.

Cyn: what the fuck you care.*slapping erica hard across her face*

Erica:do it again and see what happens

Cyn: what, you'd kill me, that what I was trying to do. So go ahead.

Erica: stella excuse us

Stella: no I'm not leaving.

Erica: ok*lifting stella and putting her down outside the room and locking it* Now you, have a seat.

Cyn: no

Erica: I won't say it again.

Cyn: man ,whatever*sitting down* can you hurry up, I was kinda in the middle of something.

Erica:*snatching cyn face hard*you think this shit funny. You gonna kill yourself for what? Huh?

Cyn: leave me alone*with tears running down her face*.

Erica: no,you obviously wanted to prove a point. Well I can tell you one thing, I will not be responsible for your action. I will tell your folks and king you killed yourself cause you was a coward.

Cyn: I'm not a coward

Erica: yes you are, your shellfish and ungrateful. You willing to do the same thing Joel did to your mom. Left her with unanswered questions. She gonna bury another child. King will lose his mother.

Cyn: I didn't think about it that way.

Erica: that's your problem, you never think, you just do what you want and fuck anyone else.

Cyn: I'm sorry, erica please don't leave me.

Erica: cyn, I

Cyn: *getting up and sitting on erica lap* i Promise I will do better.

Erica: cyn I've been in that situation before. I always use to promise to do better but could never do.

Cyn: this situation is different. I swear I won't give you a reason to doubt me.

Erica: can you get off me, I have to go.

Cyn: wait, can you answer one question before you go?

Erica: sure

Cyn:do you love me

Erica:.....

Please comment and vote