home

Cyn: erica, babe. I want to see the rest of the house.

Erica: ok. But I'm carrying you. I don't want you straining yourself. Then you gonna take a nap ok.

Cyn: but I'm not sleepy

Erica: not my problem,you have to rest.

Cyn: you not my daddy you know.

Erica: no, but I'm papi*kissing cyn lips and picking her up,carrying her to the kitchen* ok this is the modern design, it gonna be a bitch to keep clean when them two start crawling. Finger prints gonna be all over. I wanted an open feel. You know we stay with people coming over. I wanted there to be spacious. *opening the double doors and walking outside* there a little vegetable garden and we have a swing set and jungle gym and a trampoline. Don't worry there a safety net. We can have little barbque and cocktail parties on the deck. Or we can use the game room and bar down stairs in the basement. Only bad thing about living in the city no space for a pool. I guess we could always spend summer and holiday in Miami or LA.

Cyn: everything very nice. I love everything so far.

Erica: well there is more*walking inside and up the stairs* we have two guest bedroom next to the living room. My mom in one cause she complain about her knees and the steps. Up here we got king room. Be warned it looks like comic book hero spit up in his room. *pushing king room door open*

King: excuse me, you don't knock?

Erica: boy hush, your mama wanted to see your room*putting cyn down on one of king beds*

Cyn: I love your room king.

King: thank you I picked out everything.

Cyn: you got good taste.

King: I'll like to think so.

Erica: oh brother, babe let's go,cj will be up soon*picking cyn up and walking out, stopping in the hall* whose room would you like to see next?

Cyn: um the babies I guess, save our for last.

Erica: good choice ,well I went a bit over board with their design. Neveah room was last minute but I got them seperate rooms. But they will stay in our room, cause there no way I walking back and forth in the middle of the night. They can sleep in their room during the day. Which one you wanna see first?

Cyn: caden

Erica: ok *pushing a white door open and smiling when cyn gasp* you like it right?

Cyn: yes, let's go in