what the hell

Erica: don't worry babe

Cyn: trying not to

Cyn finished feeding Erica, and volunteer to clean up by mama sonia said she would take care of it. So much for her trying to stall, cyn unwilling dragged her feet up the stairs to king room where her mom was waiting patiently for her.

Jen: took you long enough.

Cyn: I'm full from dinner.

Jen: lying will get you smacked.

Cyn: ma, I'm grown you cant be serious. I'm not scared of you no more.

Jen: really,*moving so fast cyn didn't have time to blink, she received a back hand straight to the mouth*

Cyn: owww*crying*

Jen: shut up, now you listen here, I birthed that ass, I will whoop that ass. Don't think because you grown I won't still whoop you. You can be as tall as a house I will climb a ladder if I have too. Now have a sit down. Now why are you hiding the fact that you started seeing erica. I once loved erica like a daughter, but seeing her hurt you made me mad.

Cyn: ma, she apologize for that.

Jen: let me ask you, if you had a baby and someone killed that baby, they said sorry just that make everything OK.

Cyn: no,

Jen:so she saying sorry are just words. I wanna see action.

Cyn: ma, you don't know her how I do, she really sorry about what went on. She been through the ringer and is going to therapy to get better. You know why I have to feed her.

Jen: cause she got you wrapped around her conniving fingers.

Cyn: no ma listen, she have a problem with room. The last person she was with, abuse her so much, mentally and physically. She have a hard time eating cause she was told she too big over and over. I had to threaten her to eat at first. Or leave her without meds till she ate. Its been a constant battle and I will do anything to see her win. She deserve to be happy.

Jen: I didn't know you felt so strongly about her.

Cyn: ma,you saw how I was when we broke up. My heart belongs to her.I'm not losing her or my son again.

Jen: If your willing to put the past behind I will too.

Cyn: thanks ma

Jen: you need to go put some ice on your lip.

Meanwhile downstairs..

Erica: you think she killed her.

Albee: didn't you hear the smack heard around the room.

Sonia: cyn was probably taking reckless.

Erica: my baby do have a mouth on her.

Albee: ewww erica

King: what going on with mama and Nana jen.

Sonia: mother daughter talk king.

Cyn and jen walking down and cyn holding her lips.

King: mama, what happen.

Sonia: she learn to respect her elders.

Albee: *snickering* yup.

Erica: shut up albee,babe you ok.

Cyn: I'm fine erica.

Jen walks up to erica and smacked her behind her head.

Erica: owwwws what the f*hell

Jen: that a gentle reminder, hurt my daughter again and I will hurt you. Sonia let's go, girls get you bags. Bye king, see you later*kissing his cheek*