big baby

Erica: shhh, don't answer he will go away.

Cyn: no erica, something can be wrong.

Erica: cyn

Cyn: yes king

Erica: wtf

King: mama, *crying*

Cyn: I'm coming king*jumping from the bed and slipping on a robe, opening the door* what wrong chubby.

King: I had a nightmare. I kinda kinda

Cyn: what king

King: *whispering* I wet the bed. I'm sorry

Cyn: oh king, that ok buddy, mama not mad ok. Wait here ,I'm going to strip your bed.

Erica: you OK buddy

King: I'm fine now

Cyn went and stripped king bed, she got him some new PJ and underwear and brought it to her room. She put the wet sheet in the laundry and started fulling the tub. She removed king clothes and put him in the tub, while she changed there sheets. She clean up erica and put her in PJ, she was going to take a bubble bath with king.

Cyn: you want mama to join you.

King: ya sure

Cyn got in the tub with king and pulled him to her.

Cyn: you gonna tell me what the dream was about.

King: *shaking his head*

Cyn: you wanna sleep with me and mommy tonight.

King: ya

Cyn: then you got to tell me what's wrong.

King: mama*crying*

Cyn: shhh you ok

King: please don't leave me.

Cyn: no I won't

King: I dreamt that mommy went back to shad and took me with her. He would hit me every time mommy not around. I tried to tell you but you didn't want Nothing to do with me cause I'm mommy child.

Cyn: baby, look at me. Your mommy not going back to shad. I'll break both her legs before she walk out that door. Now give mama a kiss.

King kissed cyn cheek and sat back on her. They stayed in the tub talking, until erica yelled that she was lonely. Cyn rised them out and got king out the tub first. She sent him to get dressed while she emptied the tub and put on boy shorts and a Cami. When she walked into the room, king was already snuggled up to erica, fast asleep.

Erica: hey baby

Cyn: hi

Erica:What scared him

Cyn: he scared I will leave him ,if you go back to shad.

Erica:that won't ever happen.

Cyn: you got tht right, or you will be forever be stuck in that wheel chair.

Erica: good thing I love you .

Cyn: sorry our son interrupted us.

Erica: its ok, babe

Cyn: ya

Erica: I wanna go to therapy

Cyn: for real

Erica: ya, cause I have night mares like king. I wanna get help. Will you come with me

Cyn: of course