baby shower

Flash forward two months, cyn is now 7 months pregnant

Albee: cyn, Cynthia. Where did she go. King, did you see where your mom went. *walking to the boy section of the store at h&m.

King: don't know, last time I saw her she was checking out some clothes. Ask mommy, maybe she with her.

Erica: *walking up to them* have you seen cyn.

Albee: i was just coming to ask you for her.

Erica: where did she go, she couldn't have gotten far.

King: just look for a penguin waddling.*laughing*

Albee: *laughing* savage.

Erica: let cyn hear him, to savage his ass. Let me go look for my wife.

Guy: excuse me, but the pregnant lady that came in with you guys is asleep in one of the changing rooms.

Albee/king: what lol

Erica: thank you, sorry about that.

Guy: it's ok, my wife would fall asleep in the shower when she was pregnant. She's in number three.

Erica: thanks again.

Erica ran to the changing area and there was cyn, sitting down on the bench with her eyes clothes and the clothes in her hands. Erica took the clothes from her hands, which cause her to wake up.

Cyn: baby

Erica: shh, babe, go back to sleep.*picking her up bridal style and carrying her out to the car. *

Albee and king paid for there stuff before walking out to the car. Erica told albee to drive home so cyn could stay sleep. She haven't been sleeping good the past few weeks. She suffered a lot from back pain. Erica told albee to turn into the nearest Walmart , so he could go get two pregnancy pillow for cyn. Her stomach was really huge. It was nice and round. The dr said since Erica and the sperm donor was tall, the baby would be big and need a lot of room. Cyn soaks in the tub for an hour at nights to help her sleep. The back pain didn't stop her appetite for sex. She made erica stop wear underwear so she could have her anytime she wanted. They finally got a new home. It was a town house, modern design. They would be moving in this weekend after the baby shower. It was a five bedroom house, with a reasonable size back yard. They was having the nursery painted with Disney characters. Erica called in most of cyn family in for the shower. She wanted to make cyn enjoy her day with little stress as possible. Even though she happy most days, erica knows that she put up a front, cause as soon as everyone leaves, she will be crying and making erica rub her back till she falls asleep.

Albee: what colour should I get.

Erica: she like green , so get her something like that. Take two of them.

King: can I go with uncle albee mommy?

Erica: yes, but you not getting no game or candy. Just get your mom pillow and get out

King: ok

Erica watched them leave and brought cyn hands to her mouth and kissed it. She loved cyn so much and even more now that she was pregnant with their baby. If she was protective of cyn before , she straight psychotic now. She stay awake for a hour after cyn falls asleep just looking at her and watching her stomach move. Their baby was more active at night. Erica change her screen lock to the last sonogram. Cyn only gained weight around her stomach, the rest of her body stayed the same. She waddles a bit when she walks and king and albee stay teasing her. She caressed cyn stomach and saw king and albee walking out.

Albee: sorry for the wait, only three cashiers

Erica: king what you feel like eating tonight.

King: pizza and wings