we forgot

Flash forward 2 weeks later....

Erica point of view.....

Things was going good at home with us. Therapy was good, I really starting to ignore the negativity and focus on my happiness. Shad was out of the coma but don't remember nothing after he landed in new York. That God for that. Cyn has been busy with nu, getting ready for New York fashion week. Some of my pieces from #Her would part of the show. I recently started a #Him line, with king as the face of it. He was going to walk in the show with Albee and DJ. He was so excited, although he don't like taking pictures, he wanted to earn money for some game he wanted and cyn was forbidden from buying it. She wanted to argue with me but when I whispered in her ears, if you disobey me. Mr act right will go all night. That shut her up right quick. She was sore for two days and would flinch when she saw me go in the closet for anything. It funny, I do it just for fun, he voice always trembles when she ask what I'm looking for. Anyways its time for us to get up. We have to get king ready for school. I gently shook cyn and whimpers. Her face is flushed and her skin feel warm.

Erica: babe, wake up.

Cyn: no*coughing* urgh

Erica: I knew it, I told your ass it was too cold to be playing water gun. Now you done got yourself sick. Let me get out this bed before I get sick too.

Cyn: babe,*coughing* my head hurts.

Erica: I know, I will be right back.

Erica got up and took a couple vitamin c tablets and went to brush her teeth. She took a shower and got dressed before going up the stairs to wake king. Before she reached his door she heard him coughing.

Erica:oh no, king baby

King: mommy, I don't feel good,*walking to her for her to pick him up*

Erica: and now we know, you must listen to me, when I say its too cold.

King: mommy*crying*

Erica: come on baby.

Erica brought him down stairs to their bedroom and put him in bed with cyn. He rolled till her was under cyn ad wrapped his arm around her. Erica went and called Albee and told him that she couldn't go do the gig tonight in jersey cause cyn and king had the flu. She also called king school to let them know he won't be coming in. She messaged cyn assistant to let her know about cyn. She started making breakfast for them. Just waffles and orange juice cause it would be a task to get them to eat. She got king cold meds and cyn her day quil. She put everything on a tray and walked into the  room. She woke king up first and he whined, she fed him his breakfast and gave him some cold meds. Cyn on the other hand was a task , she fought erica all through. She only ate three bites, before puking all over the bed. Erica lifted her up and placed her in a tub filling it with warm water. She put king in the shower, while she stripped the bed, putting the sheets in the laundry. She changed the sheets and got the humidifier from the closet and plugged it up. She got clothes for king and cyn and put it on the bed. She  got king out first,dressed him and put him bed. Cyn was still vomiting, she was so weak. Erica washed her up and carried her to bed. Cyn was crying for erica to hold, so erica carried her to the kitchen to get her some meds. Cyn cried herself to sleep, after an hour her fever was still high so erica was going to bring her to the hospital. She called Albee to come drive them over. Cyn mom was coming over to watch king. He just had a slight cough, and was a bit cranky. Cyn mom came and king immediately whined to be under her.

Jen: aww my poor baby, Nana here. Erica go get me some juice for him.

Albee: she does know her daughter sick as well*whispering to erica*

Erica: when it comes to king. Cyn comes second.

Albee: that a damn shame lol

Erica: who you telling.

Jen: Erica, the juice

Erica: sorry, here you go.*handing her the glass of orange juice* bye king*kissing his for head*

Erica lifted cyn up and carried her to the car, she was groaning and coughing a lot. Albee sped most of the way  to the hospital  when they got there cyn was taken to a room and blood was drawn. After a hour of waiting for her blood work to come back, the dr came in with her chat.

Erica: finally, what's wrong with her.

Dr: she had the flu

Erica: gee that was obvious, we already know she got the flu, but why is she vomiting?

Dr: you didn't let me finish, she also pregnant. Three weeks along, congrats.

Cyn: omg, babe

Erica: *screams* Albee

Albee runs into the room

Albee: what's wrong

Erica: cyn gonna have a baby.

Albee: you didn't remember you guys went to the sperm bank?

Erica: we been so busy, we forgot.

Dr: well we can't give her nothing strong for cough since she pregnant. We gonna give her shot to help with the nausea. We gonna keep her in the ac room to help lower her temperature. Baby cough syrup should help her, meantime keep her hydrated. Lots of fluids.

Cyn: babe

Erica: hey, you ok mama.*kissing cyn forehead*

Cyn: excited, we gonna have a baby soon.

Erica: I can't wait, I love you so much Cynthia.

Cyn: first name , jasmine.

Cyn started feeling better after a few hours and was discharged. She ate some soup and was able to keep it down for the night. She crawled into bed , on top of erica.
Cyn: good night baby daddy.

Erica: good night baby mama. O love you

Cyn: I love you too*kissing erica cheek*

Please comment and  vote