tease part 2

Erica:*closing her eyes and moaning* mhmm no

Cyn: why not*pulling down Thr top of the lingerie peeling back the sticker* you don't want to taste me*

Erica: yah*shaking her head* I mean no.

Cyn: are you sure* creeping up further on the bed* you don't love me no more?

Erica:*eyes glued on cyn body* yes I do

Cyn: but I want you to touch me papi, punish me mi amor* squeezing her nipples so the milk squirted on erica lips*

Erica: cyn-*coughing to clear her throat* cynthia, stop. The babies are here and your on punishment* trying to get out of cyn arm*

Cyn: you remember the night the babies was conceived. I'm sober now and I want some of that sex today. We can go to the spare bedroom down the hall.

Erica: no, I'm not breaking. Your The reason we can't have sex now. The doctor said no sex for three weeks. It haven't even been a week.

Cyn: but I'm horny.

Erica: not my concern, *biting q piece of bacon*

Cyn: if you don't help me bust this nut, im going take care of the issue myself.

Erica: go ahead, you will be punished for longer* eating a piece of waffles*

Cyn: this is bullshit. You suppose to take care of your husbandly duties.

Erica: your words won't bother me, I talk already. No more long talk.

Cyn: hmm, fuck this,*going into the closet and getting a vibrator.

Erica: you sure you want to do that.

Cyn: *ignoring erica and walking out the room*

Erica counted till five before getting up and going and look for cyn. She found her in the spare bedroom,removing the lingerie.
She laid on the bed and started touching herself. As she was about to stick the vibrator in erica walked in.

Erica: you never listen*eyes black *

Cyn: *stunned* b-babe

Erica: cat got your tongue*walking slowly towards cyn, while she tried to get up* oh don't stop what your doing now.

Cyn: i-i was just joking

Erica: *motioning with her finger for cyn to come to her* don't you know joke does choke*grabbing cyn fast and slamming her on the bed, so hard she bounced up in the air* now you want to act all bad right.

Cyn: no baby

Erica: no, don't no baby me now. You wanted to handle your stuff right?

Cyn: no*eyes fulling with tears*

Erica: that not what I saw. You want to cum right?

Cyn: no

Erica: *in a teasing voice* don't lie now. Ah let me see, what did you say, oh ya man fuck this*tearing the panties of cyn body* nice wet kitty you have here * passing her index finger along cyn slit*

Cyn: *unwillingly moaning* please don't

Erica: don't what.

Cyn: I will behave

Erica: no, you see the thing about is our sick twisted stubborn mind. We don't do well with orders right?

Cyn: kinda

Erica: no, you don't like when I say no to you.*pinching cyn nipples*

Cyn: *closing her eyes * no

Erica: well since it my job to take care of my wife sexual need I will be back. Stay here , don't move. If I have to come get you, you will get it ten times worst*

Cyn:*crying cause she know she will be in pain* no baby.

Erica walked away whistling, she went to her room and picked up the twins, bringing them to their room. She put on the babu monitor and walked back to her bedroom. She got out blindfold ad handcuff from the drawer. She also got some extra cloth to tie cyn feet to the bed. She walked back into the guest bedroom and saw cyn sitting in the corner , with the sheet around her. Erica didn't say anything, she only walked to cyn and picked her up, throwing her over her shoulder and walking to the room.

Cyn: please don't

Erixa: what , dont what Cynthia.

Cyn: don't hurt me.

Erica: who says I'm going to hurt you. You wanted me to fuck you right?

Cyn: ya

Erica: well, I'm goinh to do that, just a bit more.

Cyn: *trying to run as soon as erica put her on the floor, but erica was to quick and caught her before she could touch the handle.* noooo

Erica: shush Cynthia, you don't want to wake the babies now* handcuffing cyn hands to the bed*

Cyn thrashed around trying to get out of Erica handcuffs when the world around her went black. Erica blindfolded her and handcuff the other hand. She felt the sheet being torn from her body leaving her helpless and vulnerable. She used the cloth as restraints to keep cyn legs spread apart.

Cyn: what you going to do?

Erica: you wanted me to fuck you right.

Cyn:nnooo

Erica: lies, *using her index finger and middle finger to part cyn slit* look at how wet you are, you horny and want daddy's dick.

Cyn:*moaning* no

Erica: OK well my finger can work just as good as my strap*shoving two fingers deep inside cyn*

Cyn: ohhh fuck

Please comment and vote.