scream

Cyn: you think you can handle it papi?

Erica: *moaning* yes baby

Cyn: ok* slamming erica to the bathroom wall and sticking both of erica hands t the wall like she was getting arrested and spreading her legs.

Cyn licked erica neck, smiling when erica closed her eyes, she held erica face in her hands and brought her lips to erica. They started making out, until erica open her mouth to moan, cyn shoved her tongue inside erica mouth. She moved her hands down erica body. As her finger touched erica clit, erica jumped up. She moved down kissing r way down, swirling her tongue around erica nipples, before taking everything between her mouth and sucking on it. She did the same thing to erica other breast, before moving down to Erica thigh, biting every inch of exposed flesh. By the time she reached Erica thigh, Erica body was covered in red blotches. She gripped erica ass, spreading hr cheeks in the process. She kneeled down,with her face between erica legs. She sTuck her tongue out,using her finger to spread erica pussy lips. Cyn swirled her tongue around, drinking erica juices. Erica was having a hard time standing up, her legs was caving in. As soon as cyn bit on erica clit, she came. Cyn made sure none of the juices was lost. She didn't give erica no time recover, she stuck two of fingers in Erica, nice, moist, tight hole. Erica gripped cyn head ,trying to push her off, but when cyn curved her fingers, hitting her spot, only thing she could do was scream. All you heard was screams and slurping. After she came a second time, her breathing was ragged. Cyn took the shower nozzle and rested it on erica clit. She tried to close her leg, but cyn pinched her nipples. She sucked on erica nipples, while the nozzle teased Erica clit. She removed the nozzle and slammed erica pussy unto her tongue, holding unto erica waist to keep her sturdy. After thirty second erica fell unto the floor. Cyn laughed and picked her up. Cyn moved behind Erica back, holding her up. She pushed erica head down and told her stay put. She went out the shower and went to the closet. She got a strap from the box, she put it on and went back to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Erica:* looking up from the bathroom floor* no baby please.

Cyn: you wanted the treatment right?

Erica: but I'm tired , I can't cum again.

Cyn: not my problem, the treatment means you gonna cum until you pass out. Now you only can three times. You can take more.*pushing Erica head back down and gripping her waist.* now be a good girl.*slamming the strap into her*

Erica knee gave way once the strap went in. Cyn pulled her up from her hair. She slapped her ass hard, which left a handprint. She told erica to grind on it. Erica wasn't cooperating till cyn pinched her clit. She started throwing her ass back. Her eyes was rolling back in her head, trying to stay up. All you heard was wet skin slapping. Just as she was about to cum again, cyn stopped a pulled out her strap that was already coated with erica cum.

Cyn: taste it babe

Erica: Im tired

Cyn: I don't care, now lick my shit* inching the strap in front erica mouth* come on

Erica reluctantly open her mouth and cyn slid the strap in. She held on to erica hair as she swirled her tongue around the head of the strap. After a minute she pulled erica up and kissed her to taste erica cum.

Cyn: you taste as good as I remember babe. You didn't have no one touching my pussy right?

Erica: no, baby. I've been good.

Cyn: you telling me the truth erica?

Erica: mhmm, I only love your touch baby.

Cyn: good, now up babe

Erica: no baby, I'm to heavy. Remember your cut

Cyn: this cut is pissing me off. I can't fuck my wife how I want.