planning

Cyn: *whines* babyyy

Erica: yes Cynthia

Cyn: I hungry

Erica: cyn, for the last time. Your asss, not getting no fuvking chipotle. You had it last night and you puked most of The night. Thr baby don't like it.

Cyn: but baby. It could be a one time thing. Please can I have it.

Erica: nope and if you keep asking I will add a bit of French in it. Now we have stuff to do. Which color theme you like best.

Cyn: Imma sleep."closing her eyes*

Erica: you such a brat.

Cyn: * snoring loud*

Erica: fine the everything will be red and black. Chapter done book close. Hmm that was easier than I thought.

Cyn: hell no, it's not valentines day.

Erica: are you going to help.

Cyn: I guess, its not like I have another choice.

Erica point of view.....

Yes people, the one you guys thought was so nice, is becoming a real thorn in my side. She using this pregnancy to drive me insane. Everyday its a constant battle with her. She always moody and they say I'm bipolar. One time she wants to cuddle another time she doesn't want me to breathe anywhere close to her. I hope she not like this Thr entire pregnancy. Only good thing is her sexual appetite increase and she stay on me. Don't get me started on her boobs, I missed her old one so bad. They are super sensitive now, it seems like her nipples are connected to her clit. I know what you thinking, but every time she wants to argue, I just pinch her nipples and she literally wet her panties. That shut her up real quick. Only Albee knows that's she pregnant for now and we threaten to give his number to a thirsty gay ma that leaves down the block if he talks. Albee is real scared of the man, he always licking his lips when albee passes by and tries to grab Albee put. Now take in consideration that The guy is built like a truck and over 7ft. So far cyn got me to rub her feet twice already. She know im not a feet person. The only way she got me to do it was fake crying. She know I don't like her in tears. We planned the wedding for 6 weeks from now. December 21 was the date we chose, cause family and friends would already be there, for Christmas.

Erica: ok, albee is my best man and China maid of honour.

Cyn: ok well I got my brother as my best man and Stella as my maid of Honor. King will be walking both of us down the isle, along with our moms.

Erica: what about your dad?

Cyn: what about him.

Erica: you don't want him to walk you down the aisle.

Cyn: you see him around here? I thought so. I haven't seen that bum since I was 12. He didn't even call when Joel died * tearing up* damn hormones.

Erica: I'm sorry babe. I never meant to bring up bad memories.

Cyn: I know you didn't. *wiping her face* ok our sisters are bride maids and amina baby girl is flower girl.

Erica: yes, my Cori . valantino, bear son will be ring bearer

Cyn: oh my gosh tino. I almost forgot about him.

Erica: Tia milk man is just to cute. any who, What colors?

Cyn: I want soft colors.

Erica: let me guess nude colours.

Cyn: yup

Erica: can I get some red .

Cyn: its your wedding too, let's compromise. How about maroon and like champagne.

Erica: we will have to get a planner to incorporate the two. Venue?

Cyn:backyard

Erica: *smacking cyn with some papers*

Cyn: abuse, I telling

Erica: who you gonna tell? pecking cyn lips.

Cyn: king😏

Erica: no fair, you know he always take your side.

Cyn: yes he does, that's my baby.

Erica: man forget you. I'm having a bachlorete party.

Cyn: me too.

Erica: I coming to your party.

Cyn: no way, that my last night as a single woman.

Erica: I don't care. I don't want no naked ass man or woman grinding on my woman.

Cyn: like you won't be all up in strippers thongs, throwing cash.

Erica: can't help it if bitches love me.

Cyn: if I see,or hear any fucked up shit with you and no bum ass stripper. You going to be in that church alone and on child support. So play your cards right.

Erica: ok, damn. You really mean.

Cyn: I not mean, I just don't tolerate bull shit. Now chipotle please.

Erica: ok * getting up*

Erica went to the kitchen and made cyn a cheese and ham sandwich and a bottle of apple juice.

Erica: here.

Cyn: what the hell is this crap.

Erica: chipotle

Cyn: this is not no god damn chipotle. No avocado or chips.

Erica: wait* going in the fridge and getting some left over guacamole from last night and a bag or tortilla chips* here you go.

Cyn: I don't want this , I want chipotle.

Erica: listen to me, I said no and keep asking see what happens.* walking out to the living room and turning on the TV*

Cyn mumbled to herself as she ate the good

Cyn: mean ass bitch, she the one that knocked up my ass and noe don't want to get me my food. She not the boss of me,* picking up her phone* Stella, can you bring me some chipotle. You know what I want

Stella: why I got to bring you chipotle. You got feet. Go get your own food.

Cyn:*lying* I'm busy planning the wedding. Plus I'm making you made of honour over my sisters.

Stella: for real, omg. Yay. I coming right over. Extra guac right?

Cyn: yes babe.

Cyn walked out the room with a satisfied smirk on her face. She took a sit next to erica smiling.

Erica: why that smirk?

Cyn: no reason.* watching the TV*

20 mins later the door bell rang..

Cyn: I'll get it.

Erica: no, rest. I'll get it.

Cyn: but, damn it

Erica pause the movie and got up and open the door

Stella:hey erica, where cyn.

Erica: living room* following stella*

Stella: here's your chipotle you wanted.

Erica: CYNTHIA

Cyn:*yelps* yes

Erica grabbed and screaming cyn and carried her to the room.

Cyn: help me stella

Erica: you gonna learn today. Stella put the volume on hi.

Please comment and vote