secrets

Cyn: *looking at erica and seeing the look erica gave her* um, I don't really know who took me ma. They wore a mask the entire time. All I know is that someone paid them to sell my baby to them on the black market* hugging caden close*

Jen: omg, what kind if monster, steals a person baby. Thank God you guys are safe now.

Sonia: *seeing erica face tensing* jen, let's give those two some time to bond as a family. We will be upstairs bribing the nurse to show us our grand baby. Come on jen.

Jen: oh, I'm sorry girls. Let's go guys.

Erica/cyn: thanks ok ma

Erica looked at them leaving ,and looked at king to make sure he asleep before talking.

Erica: babe, thank you for not talking. I don't want no one knowing who took you. I got rid of the body. I was so sick with worry while you was gone.

Cyn: I can see that, you lost weight babe.

Erica: I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.*tearing up*

Cyn: babe, don't do this. I knew you would always find me. It may have took you longer than I wanted, but you got me*kissing caden cheek* you got us when we needed you most. I love you Erica.

Erica: I love you cyn, so so much. Babe

Cyn: come on*sitting up so erica got behind her and cyn layed down on her.

Erica kissed cyn neck and played with caden fingers.

Erica: anywhere hurts.

Cyn: no, I think I'm still given pain meds through the iv.

Erica: when the dr comes we will ask to see if you can eat. Whatever you want I getting you. You deserve it.

Cyn: I just want to relax with you. I missed you so much. I would cry every night cause you want there to hold me and rub my belly like you use to. I missed waking up to your face buried in my boobs. I even miss you smacking my butt, when I passed.

Erica: well your going to hate me  from now. You not leaving my side for a very long time. Im not taking anymore chances. I thought I lost my soul mate. You scared me so much. You took a long time to wake up.

Cyn: I had to make you sweat a little lol. Joking babe, I tried my best to come back to you. Can you please kiss me. I haven't had a proper Kiss in months.

Erica: you don't even have to ask, wait.did he touch you.

Cyn: hell no, you know she only belongs to you.*gripping Erica chin and pressing her lips to hers*

Albee and China walks in....

China: can you stop, she just had a baby.

Albee: its useless talking china.

Erica:*breaking the kiss* can you all shut up before you wake up my kids

China: man forget you, can I hold him cyn.

Erica: NO

Cyn: babe, stop being mean, sure you can China.

Erica: sanitize your fucking hands.

Albee: mena, we know. We've been through this with you when king was born.

Erica: good.

China: *taking the baby from cyn arms* ohh he so cute, damn look at his eyes. Hey suga. What his name cyn?

Cyn: *turning around lying on erica better, wrapping her arms around Erica neck* cj.

Albee: what that short for.