were good

Cyn: its ok Erica , come on stop crying.

Erica: I - I ca*gasping*

Cyn: Erica, Erica*holding Erica and feeling her heart beating fast, take a deep breathe. Come on erica.*screams*NOOOOOO

Erica eyes was rolling back in her head and she was gasping for breathe. Cyn grabbed Erica face and put her mouth on her and started breathing air into erica lungs. Tears was running down her face as she continued for 2 minutes. Erica finally stopped gasping and cyn kept on doing it for a extra minute. She just held on to Erica rocking back and forth, whispering your fine over and over again. Both she and Erica had tears running down her face and erica kept on saying she's sorry. Cyn sat back and put erica in front of her. Erica held on to cyn and she cried. She cried for everything she cried for her baby, she cried for cyn and most importantly she cried to god for a chance to be with cyn. When she was done, cyn held her face and lifted her chin up to her.

Cyn: you ok now?

Erica: nodding her head

Cyn: you wanna go to the hospital

Erica: shaking her head no

Cyn: you sure, you scared me.

Erica: I, I'm sorry I didn't mean to

Cyn: it's fine, just don't do it again,*touching the scar on erica lips and thinking about how she gonna get rid of shad*

Erica: cyn, stop

Cyn: hmmm what?

Erica: you touching my scar

Cyn: oh does it bother you

Erica: nah, it use to now I only know if it's there when I pass my tongue on it.

Cyn: I'm sorry *pecking erica lips, feeling the spark she felt with Erica kisses*

Erica: what was that for.

Cyn: no reason

Erica: I liked it *smiling*

Cyn: I bet you do.

Erica: are you gonna tell me about gaymond

Cyn: lol ray ok, nothing much to tell. Albee did see me in the jeep with him, but its was not like that. He wanted to take his driving test and ask to burrow it. I don't know who told you I slept with him after my party but that a lie. I went by ma to help her set up for a family get together. I met ray in the supermaket that day, he didn't have nothing to do so he followed me around,carrying bags and stuff. Those jealous bitxhes by my mom would look for anything to make a story. They was jealous I was on TV and doing good, helping my mom. They saw ray with me once or twice and started a rumors. Ray being a typical guy didn't deny us being together and was quite popular around because people thought as guys would say tapping that ass. When the bull shit happen with you and bow I was moping around crying and ray was there, he help me in a sense get over you. We would hang out at the mall or movies and then he asked me out on a date. I thought why the hell not, I'm single and your engage so why should I be miserable. I went out on a few dates with him and he was cool, very sweet so I gave us a chance I regretted instantly.

Erica: why?

Cyn: you know why

Erica: huh

Cyn: come on erica, don't make me say it

Erica: say what

Cyn: urgh, his sex wasn't good, ok I said it you can laugh.

Erica: oh I knew that, I leave a lasting impression on ppl

Cyn: you think your all that don't you.

Erica: I know I'm all that

Cyn: please

Erica: that wasn't what you was saying when you was in bed for two days straight cause you couldn't move,

Cyn: that was cause i hard week of video shoots .

Erica: lies, me and you both know the truth. I own that pussy and that a fact.

Cyn: whatever

Erica: lol, every time you say whatever is when you lost an argument.

Cyn: I can't stand you.

Erica: lies you tell

Cyn: whatever I'm gonna order some Chinese.

Erica: ok

Cyn: sweet and sour still your favorite

Erica: ya

Cyn: were good right

Erica: ya were good.

Cyn carried Erica to the living room and called for there food, they watched real housewives while they ate and laughed. When they was done cyn carried Erica to her room and strip erica out of her clothes rto bathe her. Every time cyn saw Erica naked she got wet and had to fight the urge not to take her then and there. When she was done she blew out a sigh or relief and got up to leave.

Cyn: ok , goodnight Erica

Erica: cyn wait

Cyn: ya

Erica: um

Cyn: what is it you need

Erica: can you please stay until I fall asleep.

Cyn: why Erica, you need to out grow that

Erica: ok, sorry to bother you.

Cyn left and went upstairs to get changed. She changed into her PJ and lied in king bed with emme and prince. During the night she got thirsty and went down stairs to the kitchen. She passed by erica room and saw light on and decided to check in on erica on her way back. She drank her water and peep in on Erica and saw her on her phone watching music video.

Cyn: everything ok

Erica: ya

Cyn: what you still doing up

Erica: I'm not sleepy

Cyn: lies, I can see you eyes fire engine red. You've been crying.

Erica: something went in my eyes

Cyn: lies, come on what really happen

Erica: I can't sleep

Cyn: really

Erica: yes

Cyn: urgh, move over

Erica: what?

Cyn: you want to sleep or not

Erica: yes

Cyn: well move over

Cyn moved the cover and got in the bed with Erica, she was engulfed in erica scent and had to try real hard not to close her eyes and sigh. Erica sat down in the bed watching her and biting her lips.

Cyn: what now?

Erica: can I lie on you

Cyn: yes , the world need to see big bad mena scared to sleep alone.

Erica: stop being mean to me

Cyn: big baby, now lie down and close your eyes.

Erica lied down on cyn chest and wrapped her arm around cyn. She closed her eyes and sigh,cyn rubbed her back to help her fall asleep faster. Cyn fell asleep before Erica and erica just started at her and hugged her tighter. Who would have thought that she would be back in cyn arms , she moved higher her face next to cyn and kissed her lips gentle. She wanted to deepen the kiss but knew that cyn would kick her ass. She pecked her one last time and whispered she love her. She moved back down and placed her head on cyn breast. She nipples pebbled to the thin material she slept with. Erica couldn't resist she placed her mouth over her breast and closed her eyes, sucking cyn breast.

Please comment and vote