help me

Cyn: *waking up groggy* ouch *holding her head*

??: *laughing* your finally awake.

Cyn: who are you*trying hard for her eyes to adjust and focus on the figure in front of her.

??: oh you don't know me, think hard.

Cyn: what you want with me.

??: you see, you hurt me. so its only fair I hurt you as well.

Cyn: *trying to stand up* let me go

??: *pushing her back down* please have a sit, you not going anywhere for a long time.

Cyn: are you nuts, I have to get out of here. My wife must be going insane.

??: you mean Erica, she not going to find you. You might as well get comfy.

Cyn: no, *standing up and trying to get pass the man* let me go

??:* pointing a gun at her stomach* I said sit down, unless you want to die now. I have no problem either way.

Cyn: *holding her stomach and sitting down* please don't kill my baby.

??: shut the fuck up*slapping her in her face with the gun* I can do what the hell I want.*walking out and slamming the door shut*

Cyn held her cheek and cried, begging someone to help her. She crawled up in a ball, holding her belly and rocking herself, trying to calm down. She finally looked around the room and there was nothing there, just a empty wooden floor room and a bit of light seeping in from under the door. She prayed that erica came to get her soon. She was getting sleepy and layed on the floor next to the wall. It was not the most comfortable position but it would have to do.

Meanwhile with Erica.......

Erica ran up to the front door and saw china, ma Sonia and jen talking to the cops.

Erica: where's my wife.

Officer: mam, were going to find her, can you tell me if you have any enemies.

Erica: do you know me, everyone hate me. I have a long list, but I don't think someone was crazy enough to touch my wife.

Officer:we understand that you was the last one to talk to her, can you tell me what you heard.

Erica: all I heard was cyn scream and then the phone went off.

Officer: your friend said that she found cyn phone, two blocks from your home. We going to take it and dust for print and ask around if anyone saw anything. The street camera saw Mrs. Mena being taken away it a black delivery type van. We running the plates to see if we get a lead. We will try our best to bring her back safe.

Erica: you know that my wife is very pregnant I want her back now.

Officer: we will try

Sonia: jazzy, we going to get her back.

Erica: I don't know how this could happen. She told me she saw someone following her this week and I brushed it off. Now my wife and baby is gone. What am I suppose to tell king*crying on her mom shoulder*

China: we have to tell him the truth, his a smart kid. He going to know something is up.

Sonia: albee go get king, I want my grandson in my eye sight.

Albee: on it ma, china call your little cousin.

China: which one

Albee: the hacker, I want her to find out the who took cyn.

Erica: you think she can do it al.

Albee: I know she can, I've seen her work.

China: ok, she will be here in half and hour. I'm going to get her some soda, she like a coke addict.

Erica: I willing to pay any amount to get cyn back
____________________________________

??: here you go*shaking cyn and putting a bottle of water and a sand which next to her.

Cyn:*taking the sand which and opening it* what is this, there only butter in there

??: you can eat that or nothing at all

Cyn ate the bread cause she need to feed her child. She was able to keep the food down which was a good sign.

Cyn: can I use the toilet.

??: why

Cyn: I need to pee, that why

??: ok, but no funny stuff, cause the boss said kill you if you cause problem.

Cyn: I won't do anything. I swear.

??:let's go.

Cyn used the washroom with the guys standing behind the door, she splashed some water on her face and asked God for courage. She would not be weak, no matter how much she wanted to break down right now she had to be strong. She went back in the room and sat back on the floor. She just sat and prayed.

Meanwhile with erica....

Erica: can you hack in Tracy.

Tracy: I will try, the police have fire wall all over.

Erica: ok

King walks in and see everyone at the house.

King: mommy, your back*running and hug her. Where's mama?

Erica: king, come let's talk in my room

King; why, did I do something bad

Erica: no *tearing up*

King: mommy, what's wrong. What's going on.

Erica: I will tell you once we get in the room ok*tears running down her face*

King: ok

Erica followed king in the room and sighed loudly before turning and facing a scared little boy*

Erica: king, your a smart boy,so I'm going to tell you the truth.

King: ok

Erica: someone took you mama, after she dropped you off.

King: what you mean took. Where's my mama?

Erica: I don't know, I'm going to get your mama back I promise.

King: *crying* why would someone take my mama. I didn't mean to make fun of her walking mommy. Please God, bring my mama and baby brother back. I want my mama.

Erica: *picking him up and crying together with him* it ok king

King: no, I saw what happen when someone is kidnapped. They don't make it back to their familys.

Erica:I'm going to get your mama back

__________________________________

??: *shaking cyn awake* get up bitch

Cyn: huh? *groaning from the back pain.

??: looks like you made the six o clock news

Cyn: why can't you just let me go. My wife going not going to stop until she finds me.

??: yes she will find you, but not the baby.

Cyn: you can't take my child

??: you don't get it don't you. I can do what the hell I want. As soon as that child is 8 months and taking it from you.

Please comment and vote

Everyone happy I hope, the child not going to die