three months

Flash forward three months later...

Erica: cyn

Cyn: yes babe

Erica: you ready to be Mrs. Mena?

Cyn: yup, Saturday need to come quick, I don't want my stomach to grow before I walk down that aisle.

Erica: you'll be fine, you gonna look so beautiful.

Cyn: you gonna outshine me.*pouting*

Erica: nope*pulling cyn on her lap* we gonna slay together*kissing cyn all over her face*

Cyn: *giggling* stop babe

Erica: why, I can't kiss my future wife now*pouting*

Cyn: of course you can, *climbing up so her face was same level with Erica* I love you.

Erica: I love you more*holding her tight* how you feeling?

Cyn: tired, hopefully the morning sickness stops. How is it called morning sickness and im sick whole day.

Erica: I know babe, get some sleep ok, cause you not gonna be having bags under your eyes on your wedding day.

Cyn: babe, do you have to go?

Erica: yes cause I want to go somewhere special on our honeymoon and its only Boston. I will be back tomorrow morning.

Cyn: how you gonna sleep without me?

Erica: that it, I won't be sleeping. I will go to the gig at 11 and leave at 4. I flying back right away. Then I will sleep.

Cyn: but it will be morning

Erica: I don't matter, king going with your mom and stella will be staying with you for the day.

Cyn: ok, but I'm going to miss you* rubbing up on Erica*

Erica: me too, but I got to make the papers.

Cyn: don't go*whining*

Erica kissed cyn deeply so she would stop complaining, she layed cyn down and puller her shirt over her head. She removed her pants, pulling her panties down but not breaking the kiss. She pulled cyn dress over her head and placed her mouth on cyn breast. She rolled the other nipples between her fingers. She blew on them, making them pebble instantly. She snaked down to her stomach and kissed the tiny pouch that was growing. She pushed cyn thighs apart and kissed the top of cyn pussy. She licked cyn pussy and dipped her tongue inside tasting and licking cyn juices. Cyn had hand gripping erica hair, pushing her deeper. Erica sucked on cyn clit and pushed two fingers inside. She was hitting cyn spot, cyn was moaning and her eyes was rolling back in her head. She pulled erica up and started sucking on her breast.

Erica: don't you want to cum, mhmm *moaning*

Cyn: ya but I wanna taste you, turn over

Erica did what she was told and moved around so they was in a sixty nine position. Cyn sucked erica pussy into her mouth while erica did the same to her. Within minutes they was both a screaming mess. Erica recovered first and push cyn legs apart and attached there clits to each other. Erica held cyn hand up cause she trying to push her off. Soon they both was cumming and erica started rocking harder and faster. Cyn was screaming that she cuming and erica told her to wait for her. Cyn matched Erica thrust, stroke for stroke and with each stroke she was coming more and more undone. She was screaming along with erica and with a final stroke they both came clinging to each other. Cyn kissed erica lips and fell asleep with Erica breathing heavily on her boobs. Erica fell asleep with her body over cyn, when she was slapped hard on her ass.