no more tears

Erica: *whispering in cyn ear* babe, who is that man?

Cyn: silence

??: Cynthia, is that you.

Erica: yow, my dude. Imma need you to back the hell away from my wife.

??: your wife

Erica: yes, my mother fucking wife. You got a problem with that? *me a mugging him.

??: no

Erica: alright then, baby let's go *holding Cyn hand tightly*

??: wait, I want to talk to her if its not to much to ask

Erica: I don't think she want to talk to you. Excuse us*brushing pass him*

??: Cynthia, I know it don't mean nothing to you but I'm truely sorry for what happen. I always believed you but lucas mother, she was always wrapped around his conniving little finger. Look where it got him now,in the morgue.

Cyn:*softly* lucas is dead?

??: ya, that's why I'm here to identify the body

Cyn: oh

??: well, nice seeing you again. I'm sorry again for all the pain my son caused you.

Erica: let's go babe

Cyn: babe, hold me please*silently crying*

Erica: ok

Erica lifted cyn up and placed her in the car, she pulled cyn in her lap and held her as she cried. After some minutes her tears subsided and she tried to catch her breathe.

Erica: you good

Cyn: ya, I just feel free now. I can finally forget about him.

Erica:that good.

Cyn: *whispering in Erica ears* thank you

Erica: for what

Cyn: for getting rid of him

Erica: any day

Cyn and erica wrote in silence all the way home. She head was on Erica shoulder, while erica rubbed on her belly. When they reached the house, Erica got out and entered the code. She picked cyn up and carried her to the bathroom.

Erica:Go take a shower while I make you something.

Cyn: I don't want nothing heavy, just some oat meal

Erica: coming right up.

While cyn was in the shower, erica checked on flights leaving to Bahamas, she got one living in four hours and booked it. She brought cyn food to the room and out out an outfit for her, while she packed their suitcases. Cyn walked out the bathroom, drying her hair and looked at Erica strange.

Cyn: why are you packing?

Erica: our plane leaves in four hours.

Cyn: oh

Erica: eat and call the driver back I'm going to take q quick shower ok, love you*kissing cyn cheek*

Cyn: love you to papi

Erica: Cynthia, you know what that name do to me.

Cyn: you wanna spank me for being naughty?

Erica: fuck it*pushing cyn up against a wall and ripping her towel from her body. Pushing cyn legs up, while liking her way down cyn body till she reached her clit*

Cyn: argh, shit papi, more

Erica:*pinching cyn nipples* stoop lower

Cyn: yes baby, right there, *rocking back and forth on erica tongue* yesssss