lil diva

Cyn: I'm so happy she home with us.

Sonia: wait till it's bedtime.

Erica: ma, cj hardly cries and once he got boobs in his mouth he good.

Sonia: this little girl is not cj. She like the total opposite of king and cj. She got you and cyn bad attitude mix in one.

Cyn: that's a lie, my baby an angel. Ain't that right princess* kissing the top of ari head .

King: mama, cj popped* handing cj to erica*

Erica: why you giving him to me

King: cause that your baby*walking away*

Brit: give me him, I will change him.

Erica: you sure, this little guy is lethal.

Cyn: that not true.

Brit took cj from Erica and went to his room to change him. King followed her, begging her to forgive him. She ignored him and focus on changing cj, who was smiling at her.

Brit: your so cute

King: come on brit, how long you going to ignore me? I said sorry numerous times.

Brit: king, just quit. I don't have nothing to say to you.

King: fine* walking out cj room.

Meanwhile with cyn and erica.

Cyn: why won't your son give up. I ain't seeing brit forgiving Him any time soon.

Erica: his a mena, we never give up. I got you don't I.

Cyn: after three months. You irked my nerves. Always trying to be slick, want to go t the beach just so you could ogle my tits.

Erica: hey , you happen to have gorgeous breast. I'm still pissed you got surgery on them. But you breastfeeding makes up. They huge like I remember*biting cyn neck*

Sonia: *smacking erica behind her head* stop being nasty.

Erica: oww, why you keep hitting me. We going to take a trip just us and our kids. Then I'm going to make love to my wife anywhere I want. Without getting hit*pouting*

Cyn: ignore her baby*kissing erica lips* y'all better stop messing with my wife. We can't help be on each other. We been through it, so quit it now.

Everyone: sorry.

Cyn: good, now get out all who don't live here. I need to get my kids ready for bed.

Erica: yow albee, quit eating up all the damn food. No one told you to get high. It have two women in this house that nurse newborns often. We need food to eat so we can feed our kids* grabbing the chicken from his hands*

Albee: hey I was about to eat that.

Erica: ya, but my wife will be hungry later and I plan on feeding her so scram.

Albee: that's messed up, how you going to eat food, that was requested for your guest.

Erica: my guest ate and full, your being greedy.

Albee: fine, it not my fault I've got munchies

Cyn: babe, give him a plate please. I tired of this whiney ass baby crying.

Albee: good looking out cyn. At least one mena not a bitch.

Erica: make a plate and go.

Jen: everyone let's get going. It late as the kids need to go t bed. Goodnight guys