a bit sore

Albee: I'm sorry, but last time, you was at liv they made the headlines.

Erica: that's cause I was drinking champagne off Anabelle ass. Cyn was not happy about that. I got chewed out on national TV.

Albee: I know, but kinky not part of taz angels no more and taz angels popularity dying out. They want you to help get people talking again.

Erica: no, nope sorry.

Albee: come on its a lot of money.

Erica:I'm sorry but I don't turn up anymore. I can't drink either. I have a set of twins I help breastfeed.

Albee: that can drink similac for a couple days.

Erica: are you fucking crazy. Breast is best and Ari not well I can't leave my family.

Albee: its double your rate.

Erica: they willing to pay $12,000.00 for one night.

Albee: ya

Erica: it's good but I can't leave cyn to watch them. Ari is attached to me.

Albee: your mom and cyn mom can help. Think about what I'm saying ok. You have 24 hours to accept the offer. Now what did I see going on.

Erica: none of your damn business.

Albee: whatever, where is ma sonia and the babies while you were having sexcapades upstairs.

Erica: she at the zoo with king class, babies are sleep. Now excuse me, I have a hot wife,upstairs I'm going to take a nap

Albee:say no more,I'm gone. Before I go, o must say I'm proud of you. It takes will power not to have sex with your partner.

Erica: I remember the pain I felt, trust me as much as I would have wanted to the pain is too real.

Albee: k

Albee left and erica locked the door walking back up, she pass cj room and saw he was up. She changed his pampers and brought him to ari room to see of she was up. Ari was squirming on the bed. She would be up soon so Erica laid cj down and got out ari wipes and pampers. Erica unpin her onzie and removed her pampers. As soon as the wet wipes touched her skin her eyes open and she started wailing.

Erica: *sticking her pacifier in her mouth* hey, stop that I'm just cleaning your butt.

Ari kept on crying, so erica ignored her and finished changing her. She removed her breast from the dress and picked ari up placing her on her left and cj on the right. She walked back to her room and sat down on the recliner. She turn on the TV and caught up on an episode of love and hip hop Atlanta.

Erica: thank God, your mommy left that ratchet show*talking to the babies while they nursed. Ya look at this none sense. I started the throwing a glass now everyone think there erica mena. Anyways how am I doing so far, you know being your mom? Hmm I know that I woke up late once but you can let that one slide. I mean I keep you guys dry and smelling good. Don't forget I decked out your room you guys hardly sleep in. You know I was scared I was not going to ever see you guys. Well not you ari, your stinky butt was a surprise, but I love you still. I mean I lost your mom, no it wasn't my fault a bad man took your mama. Yes I know, why would someone mess with your mama. Truthfully it because of me, I dated the bad man, ya what was I thinking. To be honest I wasnt thinking I was so hurt your mama left me. I kind of deserved it, I treated her so bad, I'm surprise she took me back. She the only one that loved me for me. Everyone wanted something, but not your mama, she loved me I guess I could make her laugh. She love to laugh, she has the best giggle ever* smiling at the memory*. When you guys are bigger, I will tickle her so you can hear, that's what I missed most when she was gone. I couldn't hear her laugh, or see her smile. She been through a lot, you would never know, cause she never acts like a victim. She the strongest person I know, yup she's my superwoman. I mean she gave me two adorable mini version of myself. I love her so much, I don't know how I can ever repay her for all the love she given me. I broke my promise once I let her down, never going to happen again. You guys look like her too, I mess with her and say no, but you each got her features. Ari you got her mouth, and her eyes. Cj you got her nose and her chin. I love you guys so much, you think mama would give me another baby when you two are older. Hmm, ari you want to be a big sister? I'll wait until your mama get in trouble if she say no. Ari quit kicking your brother leg. Cj don't make her do you what she wants she already a brat and she can't even talk as yet.

Cyn: that's cause you spoil her.

Erica:*looking up* oh hey baby, how long you've been up?

Cyn: when you started talking about throwing plate. So you plan on black mailing me to give you another baby?

Erica: yes, well no. Not exactly

Cyn: mhmm, focus on the three you have please. I'm not looking to have more kids. I be the one with the plastic bag around my face around my pregnant friends. You know like the meme. Look your daughter done.

Erica: burp her please.*standing up and giving ari to cyn* by the way how you feeling.

Cyn: a bit sore,my nipple on hurt a lot

Erica: too bad

Cyn: babe

Erica: I'm just jokin, scoot over .

Cyn: why

Erica: cause I told albee I was going to cuddle with you.

Cyn: oh, about him, what he wanted that was so urgent my hooha had to been seem by him

Erica: *laughing* oh I have to do a gig next week.

Cyn: where?

Erica: *taking a deep breathe* Miami. They paying double my rate.

Cyn: so you agreed ?

Erica: not yet, I told Albee I didn't want to leave you alone with the babies just yet.

Cyn: oh

Erica: also I co hosting with someone else

Cyn: who is it

Erica: taz angels

Please comment and vote