tears

Cyn: ummm well

Nia: king, cyn will explain everything at home, come on get your puppy and your bag. Hi cyn, how are you. Long time no see.

Cyn: I was doing fine up until a couple hours ago.

Nia: life's funny, thanks for what you did

Cyn: ya, just when I thought she out of my life I get reeled back in

Nia: hey,I'm sorry how things turned out. All I can tell you is erica never loved no one the way she loved you.

Cyn: lol love, me. She sure had a funny way of showing. I really appreciate being called a slut on social media, oh how about she gonna bury me.I especially love how she blasted my mom on twitter. Please spare me the bullshit. King let's go.

King: I'm coming. Bye DJ, by Tia nia.

DJ: cyn, cyn wait *running up to her with his hands up.

Cyn: hi dj, oh you got big. Give me a kiss mwah

Dj: bye cyn, I love you

Cyn: love you too dj, bye Mia

Cyn and king walked to her car, while king carried emme.

Cyn: you hungry?

King: not right now

Cyn: ok, how about we order something when we get home.

King: ok, where are we going?

Cyn: at my home

King: that's not where we usually pass

Cyn: I moved sometime ago.

King: oh, cyn

Cyn: ya

King: what are you really doing here

Cyn: what you mean?

King: I mean, I haven't seen you in almost a year and half, you stop talking to me when mom and you broke up. Now you coming to get me. What's really going on, I'm I being kidnapped? Cause I still got my phone with my location turn on.

Cyn: kidnap lol you too silly

King: come on cyn, I just find it weird, you pop out from no where to come get me. Where's my mom?

Cyn: we will talk when we get home I promise.

King: ok

Cyn drove home, she lived in a really good apartment in a good neighborhood, right next to a park. She lived on the first floor in a two bedroom apartment. It was painted in soft colors. One bedroom was downstairs and one upstairs.The living room had a huge tv and game system. King knew he would have a lot of fun there.

Cyn: come on have a sit, I need to talk to you.

King: ok , *putting emme on his lap* where prince?

Cyn: in his room, he was bad earlier, his being punish. Time out for destroying my favorite pair of heels. Keep your puppy out of my closet OK.

King: ok, is mommy coming over.

Cyn: that's the thing, king your mommy not well.

King: what you mean, she was fine this morning when we dropped me off

Cyn: I'm sorry, your mommy was in a accident earlier.

King:*eyes full of tears* is my mommy dead?

Cyn: no, baby. She just hurt. I promise you your mommy not dead.*hugging him*

King: when can I see her