help me {part 2}

Cyn: you can't have my baby

??: you can't tell me, what I can and can't do. In three weeks you will be eight months and the baby can survive without being brought to the hospital. I've got a couple waiting for a new born. One million dollars seems fitting.
Cyn: my wife won't stop looking for me.

??: who Erica ? *laughing* that bitch don't scare me.

Cyn: who are you?

??: oh you don't know, take a wild guess.

Cyn: if I knew who you were, do you think I would ask.

??: its not like your leaving here alive anyways. Think back a couple months ago. I came here to do business and you figured you would get revenge for you slut girlfriend.

Cyn: *whispers* shad? Your the one that Kidnap me.

Shad: yes*removing his mask* you sent me to the ICU for months in a coma. Lost some fingers. I can't father anymore kids because of you. I could remember everything that happen,but I lied to the cops cause I knew I would get my revenge. I going to make sure you never see your baby and neither is erica.

Cyn: you cant do that? I let you live, and I could have killed you.

Shad: that's your problem, look your dinner *sending a plastic with crackers at her and a bottle of water and a old banana.

Cyn: I can't eat that.

Shad: well too fucking bad. *slams the door close behind him*

Cyn: please God, don't make him take my child away from me. Lying down on the cold floor boards.

Erica POV

Erica: what the fuck is taking so long. The kidnappers haven't called. They don't even want to negotiate. The police not no fucking help.*smashing a bottle of scotch on the floor*

Albee: Erica you need to sleep, it'd been two days. You can't keep drinking like this. You sent king away so you could drink.

Erica: you don't know what the fuvk I'm going through alright. I have to look king in the face every night and tell him I haven't found his mom as yet. Her shower was canceled and her mom and sister been camping out by the phone waiting on any leads. I promised to protect her and I left her vulnerable at the worst time. So yes I drink, it numbs the pain. I miss my wife, I cant function without her. Tracey have you gotten any closer.

Tracey: I was able to track the van until queens, but the camera blind spot make it impossible to know which route it took next. I'm trying diffrent direction.

China: she trying her best erica. Go take a shower, clear your head.

Erica: I want my wife china *falling on the floor crying *

Albee: help me get her to the tub china, tracey we will be back.

Tracey: ok

China stripped erica and pushed her head under the spray. She was crying so much she rest on the wall of the bathroom and cried. After ten minutes of steady crying, she picked her self of the wall and washed her body. She wrapped herself in a towel and crawled in bed. She later on cyn side, breathing in her scent and crying herself to sleep.

____________________________________

Flashforward two weeks later

??: boss, she not well.

Shad: what you mean.

??: I heard her coughing a lot last night, and she got huge bags under her eyes and look weak.

Shad: shit, those people paying a lot for a healthy baby. We going to have to speed up thing. Call the nurse,I want that baby out of her tomorrow.

??: on it boss

Shad, walks in and saw cyn lying on the floor, her eyes are closed. She looks really sick and need to go to the hospital right away.

Shad: *pulls out his cell*tell the nurse, to hurry if she can come tonight it would be better. Cyn.

Cyn: *weakly* hm

Shad: you didn't eat you food.

Cyn: not hungry*coughing*

Shad: eat your food now*showing the plate at her*

Cyn: I don't want it* crying*

Shad: you want me to shoot you *pulling out a gun*

Cyn: ok ,I will wait*scooping up the stew and eating it*

After three bites, she put down the plate and started vomiting, some of it splashed on shad shoe and slapped her hard in her face and shoved her hard against Thr wall.

Shad: worthless bitch.

______________________________

Tracey: get erica.

Albee: *running to the room and saw erica taking a swing of the whiskey* mena

Erica: what albee

Albee: tracey calling you

Erica: for what. I'm tired of getting my hopes up for false leads.

Albee: it could be Thr break we've been waiting for.

Erica: urgh, its been two weeks al, I'm starting to lose hope.

Albee: don't you dare give up on cyn. Let's go *pulling her up and helping her to the living room. Tracey what you got for us.

Tracey: I know who took cyn ?

Erica : who?

Tracey: look*pointing to a surveillance camera at a factory.

Erica/albee/ china: shad/bow wow

Tracey: yes and she's in there.

Erica: he is dead, china call Rickey. I need his guys and the machine he uses.

Albee: oh shit, for real

Erica: yes, I don't want no police around. Tracey disable the police camera for the next 8 hours.

Tracey: will do

Erica: I want this to be painful for him as possible.

China: I'm coming

Erica: no, sta with tracey. If we all leave the police guarding the house will think something up.

China: how you going to make it out the house. You haven't left in weeks.

Erica: my blonde wig, you and alvee been going and coming. They won't suspect a thing.

China : gotcha.

Erica changed her clothes, and put on her wig. She put down her head and walked to albee car.

Albee: we going to swing by the fast food joint to get you something. Ricky going to meet us by the supermarket parking lot on Broadway.

Erica: cool, *whispering* hold on cyn I'm coming.

Please comment and vote

Enjoy the two for one today lol