choices

Cyn: I want to kill her.*raising the gun*

Erica: no, that's not you. I don't want your heart to be consumed with darkness.*taking the gun from cyn hands*

Cyn: erica, so you just going to let her live. Did we not just come out and visit Ari.*shouting and tears spilling from her eyes*

Erica: I know, listen to me. I'm not going to have this woman blood on your hands.

Cyn: I want her dead*grabbing the gun from erica hands and shooting Debbie*

Erica/Albee: *shouts* cyn/ oh shit.

Debbie: *screams in agony* owww

Cyn: see what you made me do, move out my name mena.*watching debbie flesh of her finger hanging, where the bullet hit her*

Erica: no

Cyn: erica

Erica: look at me Cynthia. Ari would be dead if she lasted to forty weeks. I saw the cord around her neck. She would have been born dead.

Cyn:*wiping angry tears from her eyes* so that make it ok. To just let her go. I was tortured for months and she did nothing to help.

Erica: ok, it's up you, do what you want.*giving cyn the gun and turning her back * go ahead

Debbie: I'm sorry, I'm sorry

Cyn: * shouts *shut up

Cyn walks up to debbie who was kneeling on the floor holding her wounded hands and crying. Cyn gripped her by the hair and made her look into her eyes. They were pitch black and her face showed no remorse. She held the barrel of the gun against debbie temple and closed her eyes. Cyn, shook her head as she was about to pull the trigger. She open her eyes and hit debbie across her face with the gun.

Cyn: *crying* I can't do it

Erica: *taking the gun from her hands and pulling her into her chest hugging her* its ok. I know it took alot not to do it. I love you, you know that right. I will always be there for you.

Cyn: *nods her head*

Erica: what you gonna do to her?

Cyn: I don't know babe.

Erica: Debbie.

Debbie: yes miss mena

Erica: you gonna be working for me from now on. Your a nurse so you gonna fix your hands. I'm going to be watching you. The moment I think your disloyal or a snitch your dead. Got it.

Debbie: got it

Eeica: don't make me kill you. I'm not that forgiving like my wife. I won't blink twice to put a bullet through your globe.

Debbie: yes mam.

Albee: you sure about this mena?

Erica: don't make me regret sparing your life debbie. All get her some supplies to fix her hands. Tell albee what you need. Albee will give you the address to meet me tomorrow. I want you there by nine o clock. Tell no one where you been. As a matter of fact albee, move her in with the girls.

Cyn: what girls.

Erica: I will tell you about it later. Let's go. Debbie close your eyes.

Debbie: yes mam.

Albee put on a blindfold and led her out the ware house.

Erica carried cyn to the car and strapped her in.

Cyn: what girls.

Erica: damn, can I breath a bit.

Cyn: nope