yes baby

Cyn:yes

Erica: I don't want to rush things.

Cyn: I want you now*passing her tongue on erica neck*

Erica:mhmmm, fuck

Erica: babe, we have to be careful,*trying to stop cyn from sucking on her neck*you know what *slams cyn down on the bed, watching her tutors bounce up and down*

Erica watched cyn with lust filled eyes, she moved cyn hands up above her head, holding it in place. Erica kissed her for head and her eyes and whispered in her ears.

Erica: look at me baby, I want you to look at what I'm going to do to your body.

Cyn open her eyes, looking into erica eyes and seeing all the love that was there. Erica had tears in her eyes and kissed cyn , whispering I love you.

Cyn: I love you more

Erica moved down to cyn body her hands still holding cyn hands above her head. She licked the middle of cyn chest, from her navel to her breast. Circling each nipple and then engulfing them in her mouth. Cyn was moaning around and erica kept her assault on her body. Erica let go of cyn hands and griped cyn breast, she was kneading one while suckling on the other.

Erica: *whispering* touch yourself for me mami,I want her wet for me*bitibg cyn ear lobe and sucking the spot just below cyn ear*

Cyn:no babe

Erica: you want daddy to make you feel good right. I know you remember what daddy would do when you say no.

Cyn: no daddy, I want you to do it.

Erica: I said touch it*twisting cyn nipple and watching her squirm and scream out*

Cyn: fuck, papi I'm sorry.

Erica: you gonna do what you are told

Cyn: yes* touching her pussy and moving her hand in and out* she wet for you papi

Erica: spread your legs.

Cyn did what she was told and erica smirked down at her. She was taking too long so cyn pulled her and said she was horny and wanted to cum. Erica dipped one finger into cyn and both of them moaned. Cyn was wet and erica wanted a taste, she moved down and placed her face in front of cyn pussy, breathing in her scent and sighing. Cyn moved erica hair to the side So she could See her face.

Cyn: babe what's wrong

Erica: nothing I just making a memory. I miss you so much

Cyn: I miss you too

Erica smiled and licked cyn pussy, she moved her tongue through her slit and teased her clit. Cyn was screaming like she was getting killed,Erica played her body like it was her personal piano. She knew all the keys that could make her squirm. Erica licked her pussy like it was a ice cream cone. Cyn was holding Erica head between her legs and erica bit on her clit. Erica stuck her tongue inside and cyn walls gripped it. Erica put one finger inside cyn and her breathing started getting shallow. Erica added another finger and cyn started backing up. Erica bit her thigh and cyn whimpered.

Erica: stay

Cyn: but baby, that's too much.

Erica: you can take it mami.

Erica pulled cyn back down and shoved three finger in her. Erica attached her mouth on cyn clit and was hitting the roof of cyn pussy with every stroke. Cyn was thrashing on the bed and creaming on erica finger. She loved the way that erica made her body feel. Cyn came started shaking and came all over Erica hands. Erica licked up her juices but wasn't satisfied as yet. She told cyn to sit on her face while she ate her out. Cyn was rocky back and forth on  erica face and erica took that opportunity and passed her finger around she butt hole. Cyn was moaning and erica quickly slipped one finger in. Cyn jumped up but erica gripped her in place.