regrets

Erica went and got a few more bottles and drank the night away. She eventually passed out on the back porch around midnight.

Meanwhile with cyn.....

??: *sleepy voice* hello

Cyn: mami?*crying*

Jen: Cynthia, mija? What's wrong.

Cyn: ma, I think I lost my wife.

Jen: what you mean, is Erica hurt? What happened to Erica. Cyn your scaring me.

Cyn: mommy, I saw lucas *sobbing*

Jen: wait, lucas the lucas?

Cyn: ya and he kinda told erica everything. Well his version of what happen.

Jen: what? You mean all that time you was with erica you never told her you was pregnant? I don't believe you.

Cyn: it wasn't that simple ma, I didn't want her to be disappointed in me. I saw what that looks like tonight.

Jen: where's Erica now?

Cyn: she probably left, she told me keep away from her?

Jen: she just blowing off steam. She has every right to be angry at you. I can't believe you was so stupid.

Cyn: mami, I'm sorry. I just want my loving wife back*wailing on the phone*

Jen: Cynthia I wish I knew what to tell you right now. But I can't, this is something you have to handle on your own. Just like what happened to you years ago.

Cyn: bye mami.

Jen: bye Cynthia, good luck.

Cyn hanged up the phone and listen for erica. She didn't hear nothing and crept out the door, she look around the downstairs and their was no sign of her. She turned on the lights and saw a shadow on the chair. She walked slowly to the porch and saw Erica passed out with a bottle in her hands. She walked over to erica and removed the bottle from her hands, she lifted Erica up and carried her inside from the cold. She later her on the sofa, before going back to shut the door. Erica was still in the same position she left her. She sat down on the opposite chair watching erica,too scared to get close. She eventually fell asleep, curled up on the chair.

Flashforward next morning.....

Erica: arch, WHAT THE FUCK.*stumbling out the chair* how the fuck did I get*narrowing her eyes on a figure in front her*
Cynthia, why the hell are you here, I thought I told you to leave. CYNTHIA*shaking her awake*

Cyn: *jumping from sleep* wh, what? *opening her eyes and seeing Erica looking at her angry*

Erica: what are you still doing here.

Cyn: where did you expect me go

Erica: don't know, don't care.*stumbling to the bathroom, strippinh of her clothes and standing under the spray of the water*

Erica stayed in the shower for twenty minutes, trying to ease the head ache she had. She came out and saw cyn sitting on the bed watching her. She ignored cyn putting on some clothes and walking down to the kitchen to make some coffee. She stood by the sink and looked out at the sea that in front of her and just sigh. She felt cyn next to her, but ignored her until she touched her hands. She stiffened instantly and pulled her hands away, hardening her gaze.

Erica: what don't you get, huh. I said don't touch me, stay the hell away from me.

Cyn: why

Erica: cause I said so, I don't have nothing to say to you.

Cyn: erica, I'm your wife. You cant just push me away.

Erica: you can't tell me what to do and marriage is just a piece of paper.

Cyn: so your gonna file for a divorce.

Erica: maybe

Cyn: do it and see what happens.

Erica: what your gonna put me on child support. Go ahead

Cyn: you know what I fucking had it with you. You won't even make me explain.

Erica: fuck your explanations.

Cyn: urgh*slamming the cupboard door so hard*

Erica: owwww, what the fuck is your problem. *holding her head trying to stop the pounding she felt*

Cyn: no *slams the door again*

Erica: Cynthia, I warning you.

Cyn: What you going to do huh? Hit me, go ahead.

Erica: don't push me*walking up to cyn face*

Cyn: do it I'm not scared*mushing erica*

Erica gripped cyn hands tight, squeezing slightly on her pressure points, making cyn buckle and crumple on the floor.

Erica: I don't play that hitting game shit, I've already regret*gco*

Cyn: you already regret what, huh, *tears spilling from her eyes* you already regret getting married to me or having a child with me.

Erica: *walking away and pouring her coffee into a mug and walking out to the patio.

Cyn got of the floor ,wiping her tears and called the car. The driver told her he will be there in two minutes. She quickly showered and threw on some jeans and T-shirt. We put on her vans, grabbed her phone and jumped in the car. Erica head a door slam and walked in to see who was there, when she heard a car leave she quickly run out Thr door to see cyn head disappearing in the distance. She called cyn phone but it was off. Tears started falling down , wetting her clothes.

Erica: *dialing* al

Albee: what wrong mena. Don't tell me something went wrong on your honey moon.

Erica: you have no idea. Al she broke me

Albee: how, what happen.

Erica: we went for lunch at some returant in town and the waiter knew cyn, at first I was pissed cause I thought it was an ex, turns out they knew each other as kids so I brushed it off.

Albee: so what happen to her seeing an old friend.

Erica: it was not just a friend like they made it seem, she went out to talk to him, when she came back she wanted to leave. I told him it was nice meeting him ,but she never say anything to him I found it weird. She said he wasn't her friend and then he spilled all the tea cause he was pissed. He called her out her name and said she was the village slut that got pregnant at 14.

Albee: what? Cyn? Cynthia your wife cyn was a tennage mother.

Erica: I know right, and she never once told me anything.

Albee: where the baby at ?

Erica: hell if I know, I didn't give no time to explain, I just started punching that bitch boy until I was pulled off him and fined. I told her stay away from me and now she left.

Albee; now why did you do that?

Erica: albee she lied to me

Albee: do you love cyn?

Erica: silence

Albee: erica

Erica: ya I love her, that why my heart hurting so much.

Albee: then you know what to do.

Erica: I don't know where she went?

Albee: use your head, bye*hangs up*

Erica: damit*dialing* come get me please.

Please comment and vote

What would you like to see happen, did cyn leave? Should they stay together.

By the way sorry if the chapter was short but the bitch got her minons looking at my screen too.