the twins

Cyn: * stretching and getting off the bed, placing cj on erica and going and do her hygiene stuff before going down stairs* morning ma.

Sonia: morning mija, how is Ari.

Cyn: she's better than yesterday.

Sonia: did the Dr find out what was wrong?

Cyn: yup, ear infection.

Sonia: where is erica?

Cyn: sleep finally, she stayed up most of the night, checking ari temperature.

Sonia: she just worried that's all.

Cyn: she's obsess with her. I sure hope Ari don't ever disappoint her. She is officially erica favorite.

Sonia: don't say that. You know she always wanted a daughter.

Cyn: ya, but she put all of us down for Ari in a heart beat.

Sonia: like you would for king?

Cyn: I have no idea what you talking about, *pouring some cereal and milk in a bowl.

Sonia: mhmm, well caden is my favorite. He a sweet baby, hardly cries and always calm.

Cyn: I wonder what king will say if he hears you say that.

Sonia: he won't ,he still asleep.

Cyn: what, he should be dressed by now. School starts in one hour.

Sonia: relax, they have a field trip today remember, I'm going with them to help the teacher.

Cyn: oh ya. you sure you want to spend the day at the zoo with 25 kids.

Sonia: yup, beside after I drop king off, I heading to have a ice cream date with earl, don't tell erica.

Cyn: I won't, so you like Earl huh?

Sonia: ya, his really sweet. He loves erica like she is his own. He told me how they met years ago. His only daughter had just died from leukemia, he was at a var trying to numb the pain. He got into a fight that night with Raul. He was about to hit erica when earl stepped in. He saved her from getting dragged and Erica saved him from dying of alcohol poisoning. He made erica crash at his apartment for a couple weeks, so she would not have to go home to Raul. She held his hand at his daughter funeral, and kept him sane through Thr grieving stage. She cooked and made sure he ate. She told him he may have lost one daughter, but he gained another the night at the bar.

Cyn: wow, so why she mad you guys are dating.

Sonia: oh, he had a while past as well, he brought home a diffret woman every night, erica saw all this, so I guess she trying to protect me from being one of his conquest.

Cyn: understandable, so you know all that and still want to date him?

Sonia: his not like that no more, he changed a lot. The anniversary of his daughter death, he went to her grave and made her a promise to be a better man. Someone she would have been proud off. Since then he has been sober and abstaining from sex.

Cyn: oh,

Sonia: ya, I really like him tho.

Cyn: that wonderful, everyone deserves to be happy, even my hard headed baby . let me go see what keeping king. You have the snacks packed up?

Sonia: yes, I also have money in case we want something else.

Cyn: cool, thank again ma for everything.

Sonia: your welcome.

Cyn got king ready for his trip, she gave him bug spray and a hat just in case. He always had a coat in his bag so he was set to go. She waved them off and went to the bedroom. Caden was up and sucking on his hands. Cyn went to the bathroom at filled the tub and pour Johnson and Johnson body wash in. She picked caden up from the bed and removed his onzie and pampers and prayed he didn't spray her on the way to the bathroom. She sat down in the tub with him on her shoulder, he kicked his foot making little splashes. Cyn washed his body and laid him on her knee giving him soft massages. She placed him on her breast so he could nurse. He tugged on a loose strand if hair that was hanging in front of his face. His eyes started to get droopy so cyn rinsed him with warm water and stood up with him. She walked out of the tub , dripping wet. She wrapped a bath towel around him and brought him to the bed. She quickly dried and dress him. Cyn laid him in the cradle and turn on mickey mouse club house for him. She went back to the bathroom and washed her body. She wrapped a robe around her. She saw ari was up so she took her from erica hands to feed her. Erica eyes shot open, but relax when she saw cyn.

Erica: morning love.

Cyn: morning, finish fee your daughter and bath her please.

Erica: OK, morning mommy handsome boy, kissing cj cheek. * her fever broke that God.

Cyn: ya,hopefully we won't have to bring her back to the hospital.

Erica: babe, you bathed cj, but you didn't comb his hair?

Cyn: he was falling asleep.

Erica: brush his hair please

Cyn: what the big deal, his not going anywhere.

Erica: I like my kids groomed. Once they're bathed , their hair have to comb.

Cyn: fine*walking to the babies room and getting cj comb and brush. She picked him up and laid him on her lap . she combed out his hair , before applying petroleum jelly and brushing and curling his hair.* better?

Erica: much

Erica finish feeding Ari and brought her to the bathroom, she washed Ari and called cyn to get her dressed.

Cyn: your combing her hair?

Erica: yes, I know she fights you.

Cyn: good, cause she would have gotten a whooping today.

Erica: whoop who, touch my child and you will find out

Cyn: I'm the one that carried and gave birth to them.

Erica: and?

Cyn: I can whoop them

Erica: do it and I will whoop you and call child protective services on you.

Cyn: man whatever

Erica: I win

Cyn: fuck you Erica

Erica: I can't you broke her.* rinsing out and wrapping a towel around her .

Erica dried her body and brush her teeth. She slip on some comfortable loose shorts and a Cami. She got Ari and greesed her hair, before brushing it. Ari started whimpering, when erica didn't remove her hands from her hair, she full on cried. Erica put in two scrunchies it the middle of her hair and gave her curls all around. By the time she was done, ari face was red with tears. Erifq got one of her wipes and wipe down her face and put her pacifier in her mouth.

Erica: done, now wife where is my breakfast.

Cyn: in the kitchen, waiting for you to make it.

Erica: *whinning* not fair, ma be said you have to take care of me.

Cyn: your not sick no more

Erica: I'm calling her

Cyn: ok, ok. What you want to eat

Erica: waffles, bacon and eggs.

Cyn: ok

Erica: I also want my breakfast in bed ok

Cyn: man, this sucks

Erica: love you too babe,

Cyn:*flipping erica the bird and walking downstairs to make the food*

Cyn got a wonderful idea, since no one was home and she was still horny she would give erica q show. Maybe get some sex

She quickly made the food, she snuck upstqirs and saw Erica and the babies, cuddled up in bed. They were asleep and erixq was taking pics of them. Cyn got the food and put it on a plate, bringing everything to the room. She gave erica the food and places the babies in the cradle. She went in the closet while erica ate.

Erica: baby, you not coming to eat*chocking when she looked up and saw cyn*

Cyn: *walking out into the bedroom in a red, see through lingerie. The panty was crotch less and the nipple area was covered in stickers. Cyn walked slowly toward Erica and lean forward, whispering in her ear.

Cyn: I want you to fuck me

Please comment and vote