no words

Erica: hello cyn

Cyn:*crying*

Erica: shh, babe don't cry

Cyn kept on crying silently. She was so stunned by what she saw in front of her. She slowly walked towards erica, and wrapped her hands around her burying her head in her chest. Erica hugged her back, and lifted her face towards her. She looked cyn in her eye before joining her lips to hers. Cyn lips moved in sync with erica,their tongues fighting for dominance. Erica was more aggressive, held cyn close and finally broke the kiss, pulling cyn lips between her teeth.

Eeica: you good now

Cyn: ya, babe what is all this

Erica: you will see. Join me on the table, by Thr way you look gorgeous.

Cyn:thanks you look so pretty as well.

Erica: please, I look hot, pretty is for things .

Cyn: concieted much.

Eeica: I'm only stating facts. Would you like some wine?

Cyn: yes please, but babe, should you be having alcohol with your condition.

Eeica: I fine, one glass won't hurt.

Cyn: OK , so are you going to tell me now what's going on

Eeica:later, let's enjoy dinner.

Cyn: fine, what are we having

Erica: fried snapper, with creole sauce, wild rice and toss salad. With mash potatoes.

Cyn: sound yummy

Erica: I will be right back with the food* getting up and kissing cyn lips*

Cyn: ok

Cyn took her phone out from her clutch and was taking some pics of the flowers and the set up, when her phone was swiftly taken from her hands.

Erica: no photos, here you go *putting cyn food in font of her.

Cyn: wait, but why. Since when the queen of photos say no photo

Erixa: cause it's about us tonight. Bon appetite

Cyn: its all looks so lovely

Erica: try it, I helped the chef prep for tonight.

Cyn: *taking a bit of fish* moaning, mhmm this is good. I especially love the sauce.

Erica: yes its good, but I know something that taste better.

Cyn: really ,what*watching erica lick her lips as she watches her* omg your such a perv

Erica: have you seen you

Cyn: yes

Eeica: have you seen you naked, hmm.

Cyn: you need help

Erica: can you be my doctor

Cyn: laughing, your such a dork

Erica: but I'm your dork right? Right?

Cyn: yes and I wouldn't trade you for nothing.

Erixa:not even for chipotle and a trip to game world.

Cyn: hmm,let me thi*gco* argh

Erica: you would trade me for token *biting cyn neck*

Cyn: I never said that

Erica: but you was thinking it

Cyn: no comment, anyways good to see you eating without you being tricked.

Erica: I'm finally happy, thank you

Cyn: your welcome.

Erica: um cyn, I got something to ask you.

Cyn: ok

Erica:*nervously fiddling her finger* um, come with me please*getting up and lifting cyn from her seat,walking her back inside* um cyn

Cyn: babe, what's wrongs. You seem a bit nervous.

Erica: Cyn, you know that I love you, I love the fact that your also a mother to my first born. You accept me with all my flaws and see pass my faults. You save ME from myself. Your the only one beside ma that can reel me back in when I'm on the deep end. I know you wondering what isnt this crazy girl getting to the point already. But the truth is I'm scared.

Cyn: what are you scared off babe?

Erica: that you will say no

Cyn: say no to what, if it decorating the bedroom to red and black then no, we've been over this. Not cause its your favorite color it have to dominate Evey thing.

Erica: nope, it's not about the room. Although I will wear you down soon.

Cyn: then what is it?

Erica: ok, cyn what I want to ask you is, will you do me the honour and become my wife.*kneeling down on one knee and showing cyn the ring.

Cyn: *silently crying and nodding her head*

Erica: I'm going to take it as a yes. Thank you so much baby.

Lifting cyn up and cyn wraps her legs around her waist. Erica carried cyn to the couch and layed her down ,crawling on her and kissing her all over.

Erica: so you gonna be Mrs mena

Cyn: ya, I love you

Erica: I love you more, now time for you to get pregnant already.

Cyn: slow down there tiger, let's enjoy the rest of the night first. I must say good job on the ring tho.

Erica: thanks, king and Albee helped and Stella had you distracted.

Cyn: babe

Erica: ya

Cyn: can my fiance me love to me now

Erica: of course. But first we need to celebrate. *getting of cyn and handing her a glass with champagne* to us

Cyn: to us.

Flash forward next afternoon.....

Erica: owww, what the hell happen

Cyn:* throwing up *

Erica: cyn, babe are you ok

Cyn: I feel like crap, why do everything hurt.

Erica: *looking around and seeing a strap on the bed* I guess we had too much to drink and celebrated. By the looks of the marks down my body, your amazing art work is on display.

Eeica hand bite marks and scratches all over from her neck to go down. Her thighs was purple with cyn hand print on them.

Phone rings....

Cyn: ugh babe, your phone answer it.

Eeica: let me see if I can find it, *searching and finally seeing it under the cover* hello

??: hi, this is sandy from Dr Brown office.

Eeica: Dr who

Sandy: dr brown, yes you left your drivers license here when you came in to transfer your eggs. Also your reciept for the sperm will come in the mail.

Erica: oh shit

Cyn: what?

Please comment and vote

Also cynpotle cammyb95 Fanbar01 jamaica1204
MoraBrown
Please update