ouch

Erica: my turn* grinning evil*

Cyn: no, *trying to get out of the bed*

Erica: shhh, you will wake up the kids. You horny can I can feel how wet your are*shoving her fingers in and blocking cyn mouth with the other hand*

Cyn screams were muffled, by Erica hands. She mover her fingers hard, hitting cyn spot with each stroke. Cyn was so horny, that she started bouncing on erica fingers. Erica removed her hands from cyn mouth and cyn was biting on her lips, pinching on her nipples as erica fingered her. Soft, sensual moans escaped from her mouth. She pulled erica up and kissed her softly, first before deeping it. Erica broke the kiss and went down to tease cyn clot with her tongue. Cyn moaned a bit loudly when erica applied pressure with her teeth on her sensitive nub. She started cumming, Erica wasn't down pleasing cyn. She got a small dildo from the beside table. She licked it, coating it with her saliva, she spread cyn pussy lips apart with her fingers, massaging them before entering the tip of Thr dildo inside cyn. Cyn whimpered and tried pushing erica off.

Erica: relax baby, I know its been a while.

Cyn: its going to hurt.

Erica: I promise, I won't make it hurt you. *kissing cyn nipples, sucking it into her mouth. Cyn was moaning as erica teased her breast igniting heat to throb in her pussy. Erica took cyn horny state in and slowly inch the dildo bit by bit in, until cyn pussy took the entire length. She started moving it slowly in and out, when cyn started grinding on it she picked up the pace. Cum started coming out of cyn pussy, while she rubbed on her clit. It wasnt Erica wasn't going to make both of them imobile, but the more cyn came the hornier erica became. She picked cyn up and threw down in the middle of the bed,gripping her waist, fucking her doggy style with a strap. After cyn squirted, Erica pushed her leg apart and rubbed on cyn clit, she moved over cyn adjusting her legs so her clit was directly over cyn clit. The moment both their clit moaned cyn gripped Erica back and erica held cyn in her neck, grinding and bumping their clots together.

Cyn/ erica: I'm cummminggg, shittt

Erica and cyn came together and cyn pushed erica off, groaning and trying to catch her breathe.

Cyn: your dead tomorrow.

Erica: at least I will die happy.☺

Cyn: I can't stand you, my pussy hurting.

Erica: how you think mines feel, it swollen. Looks like a bee got revenge on her.

Cyn: hey you got the honey pot down there.

Erica: go sleep

Cyn: no, I need to soak. Baby*whinning*

Erica: I'm in pain too, so don't try it

Cyn: please baby, I love you * leaking erica nipples like she was a cat*

Erica: I think you take advantage cause you know I love you.

Cyn: what* smiling*

Erica: ah ha*groaning as she got off the bed and falling on the floor. Only getting up when feeling in her foot come back, then limping to the bathroom to full the tub.

Erica opened q new box of Epsom salt and threw in Thr tub. She went back for cyn, who was groaning cause erica couldn't carry her spoil ass to the tub. They got in and sighed loudly ,feeling relief from the ache. They soaked for a hour, before getting out and going to bed, naked.

Flashforward next morning.....

Sonia: king, your breakfast is on the table, go eat it. Your mother must be deaf, they not hearing your brother and sister screaming there little lungs off.*opening erica and cyn bedroom and seeing them spread out on the bed, erica on cyn breast and marks all over her body.

Ma sonia instantly got mad at the fact that they had sex till they pass out and ignoring the kids. She went to the closet and got the thickest leather belt they got. She went back to the bed and made sure that she could hit both their asses with it at once. *WAP, WAP.

Cyn/ Erica:* screams* ouch

Sonia: shut up,your nasty asses and feed my grand babies. And if your not down those steps in 45 mins. Your ass going to be mines. That enough time to feed them babies and clean up yourselves. Wait till I tell Jen about this.

Cyn: no, ma please

Sonia: be quiet, I saw your handy work.*turning her back and walking out their room*

Erica: hurry take ari, I will take cj.

Cyn: ok

Erica and cyn feed the kids and took a both with them to save time. Ari was being stubborn, she cried all through getting dressed and threw a mini tantrum when erica tried combing her hair.erica eventually gave up, and gave her pig tails. She threw on some distress capri and tank and cyn wore a similar outfit. Erica had on white converse and cyn had on all black converse. Cj and ari had on jumpers, cj was blues clues and ari had Dora. They walked into the kitchen with ma sonia mean mugging them. She took the twins from their hands and walks into the living room. Erica and cyn flinched while she passed. They was sporting a serious welt on their thigh. King was quiet at the table, watching his moms.

Cyn: yes king, I feel your eyes on me.

King: nothing.

Cyn: you got your homework in your bag?

King: yes mam

Erica: well, put your snack in your lunch bag and your lunch money is on our dresser.

King:um, mom?

Erica: yes?

King: how long am I grounged for?

Erica: how long cyn said?

King: two weeks

Erica: add another week to it, cause I'm still pissed off.

King: I said I'm sorry.

Erica: I know, but I'm disappointed. Look at this*showing him her welt* your Nana did that this morning. You see my age, and I still can't disrespect her. I was only sleeping in and got whooped, so what makes you thing you can get away with shit.

King: Im sorry mama, I'm sorry mommy. I didn't mean to disappoint you. I sorry I disrespect you mama. It won't happen again.

Cyn: I know it wont.*hugging him* go get your stuff .

King: ok* about to go out Thr kitchen, but ran back in and hugged erica and kissed her cheek* I love you mommy.

Erica: I love you too chubby*kissing his cheek

King: you going to tell Nana Jen.

Jen: she don't ,Sonia already did. When you get out of school we going to have a chat.

King: yes mam*running out the kitchen*

Jen: you two, been busy I see.

Erica: um

Jen: shut up, let me make this clear. The day I hear my babies, crying, hungry and wet and you two end up in a sex coma again I'm skinning you alive. Got it

Cyn/ erica: got it.

Jen: now eat your breakfast and go to work.

Cyn: yes mommy* cracking some eggs to make an omlet*

Skip to work....

Erica: babe, can we send you know who to see her mom?

Please comment and vote