really

Next morning

Cyn woke and saw erica sleeping and her mouth on her breast sucking away. She was shocked cause she can't believe that Erica could be so bold. They're not together anymore, that was how she slept when they was a couple. She shifted to get erica off her and erica whined and held her tighter.

Cyn: erica let go

Erica: *whining *stop cyn* clamping her mouth more on cyn breast.

Cyn': Erica

Cyn look at the clock and saw it was still early and erica don't wake up till eight. Getting her to wake up would be a fight and waste of time. She did not have the energy to Fight with her so she just lie back down. Erica cuddled up to cyn more and sighed. Cyn just stared at her and shook her head. Soon she was not even aware she was stroking her fingers through Erica hair. She thought of how different there life would be had they stayed together. Even tho she was not ready to get married at 20 didn't mean that she wouldn't be willing to compromise. But knowing Erica she would have gotten her pregnant by the end of there second year together. Cyn looked down and erica and smiled, she looked so innocent sleeping. She looked like king when she sleep. She kissed erica forehead and smiled. A few minutes later erica tried moving more on cyn, but because of the cast it was difficult. she started thinking in her sleep and moving around. She was waking up cause she was not able to get in her desired position. She slowly open her eyes and saw cyn looking at her. She smiled, but then her eyes slowly dropped when as saw her mouth on cyn nipple. She release cyn breast with a popping sound, and slowly moved away.

Erica: sorry*peaking at cyn behind her hands*

Cyn: umhmm good morning to you, lifting her top and saw her nipple very red. You need to stop this habit. You haven't out grown that as yet.

Erica: I sorry, please don't hit me

Cyn: hit you, why would I do that, I know that how you sleep. Its a bad habit you won't break, if its not that its your fingers. Don't tell me you use to suck shad nipple. Eewwwww

Erica: no I didn't, I hardly suck my fingers no more.

Cyn: why, cause I put tape on then when we was together and that didn't stop you. Not aloe, pepper nothing stopped you.

Erica: well I learn not to suck them.

Cyn: *grabbing erica hands and saw she had welts on her thumb*what happen to your fingers.

Erica: nothing*pulling her hands away*

Cyn: don't you dare lie to me, what the fuck happen to your hands

Erica: *crying* no- nothing

Cyn grabbed erica and pulled her towards her, she pushed erica down on the bed and moved the cover off Erica legs. She tore the panty and trailed one finger inside if erica. Erica started shaking and cyn slipped out her fingers.

Cyn: yum still sweet

Erica: please cyn

Cyn: no, now tell me what the fuck happen to your fingers, *showing three fingers in hard as possible.*

Erica: no, cyn stop.

Cyn: you wanna keep secrets . what the fuck happen to your hands.

Erica: I'm sorry I tell you please stop

Cyn: I'm waiting.

Erica: ok I burn them

Cyn: how ?

Erica: iron

Cyn: how did you burn with a iron. What were you doing.

Erica: sleeping.