mood

Erica: no baby

Cyn: I want her jazzy* trying to open erica legs *

Erica: cyn, cj is right there, you gonna scar him* trying to wiggle out of cyn grip*

Cyn: he got here this way *pinning erica hands to the side and licking around her nipples, watching goosebumps form on erica body and her nipple pebbled*

Erica: mhmm, no baby please. Don't do this.

Cyn: you breaking your promise*getting off erica and sitting on the edge of the bed*

Erica: wait, what. I'm confused babe.*siting up and putting her hands around cyn waist* what promise did I break ?

Cyn: remember at the hospital, you told me I can have anything I wanted.

Erica: yes babe, anything. I not a thing.

Cyn: I know, but babe I want you.

Erica: I want you more, but dr say no sex.

Cyn: since when you care what a dr have to say. I was away from you for a long time. You can't blame me for wanting you. I know my body not attractive no more. I don't want you to be sex deprived and see someone else. Someone with no stretch marks and a flat tummy.

Erica: are you crazy. I had king at 17 , just one baby and I didn't bounce back as quick as you. Your smoking hot and your stretch marks are hardly visible. Your body is a temple, you carried my seeds and bore my children. I will never put no one above you, besides God. I love your body, I'm jealous my kids get to nurse on my boobies. Those nipples are mines. I don't like sharing, but they babies, so they get a pass. I love you cyn, and to see you smile I will go ahead with anything you want ok.*kissing cyn cheek*

Cyn: so I can have #her?

Erica: yes love, you can have #her.

Cyn: yay

Cyn turn around and push erica down on the bed and pulled down erica underwear. She removed hers until they were both naked. She got of the bed and pushed cj, bassinet to the other side of the room. She walked back to the bed and motion for erica to open her legs. Erica obliged and spread her legs wide. Cyn went to the bed and pushed Erica legs up and open them facing her. Erica covered her face with her hands, blushing as cyn smiled watching her pussy. She knew that she was leaking. Cyn haven't even touched her as yet and her pussy was glistening. Cyn climbed up the bed and touched erica clit with one finger. Erica clit was so wet that cyn finger slid from the clot straight to erica opening. Cyn brought her fingers to her lips and into her mouth, suvking erica juices.

Cyn: you taste so good. Why you hiding your face. Don't be shy now. I want you to look at me while I make love to you.

Erica; ok baby* removing her hands*

Erica was , blushing when cyn took finger and made her touch her pussy.

Cyn: you feel hot wet you are already.

Erica: * swallowing hard* yes baby* massaging her clit*

Cyn went and lay on Erica, cupping Erica breast in her hands and feeling how heavy they was. She put her mouth on erica nipples and starting sucking. She twirled her tongue around the nipples, quenching her thirst with Erica milk. Erica could not keep still. Her hands found cyn hair and was gripping it tight. Cyn moved one of her hands between erica legs and plunged two fingers into her. Erica open her mouth and moaned in cyn hair. Erica hands, roamed over cyn body. She massaged cyn ass, and pinched cyn nipples, making cyn tug on her nipples a bit harder. Her hand moved between her legs and she accidentally touched cyn clit. Cyn stiffen and erica removed her hands right away.