Lucas

Cyn: um

Erica: um, what the fuck you mean you saying um.

Cyn: babe

Erica: you*addressing the waiter* so are you?

Lucas: who me?

Erica: no, the jackass standing behind you. Man how the hell do you know my wife.

Lucas: oh I knew cyn since she was six?

Erica: how?

Lucas: she use to visit her grandpa, we were next door neighbors.

Erica: oh ,ok

Cyn: babe, excuse me a minute.*getting up and pulling Lucas with her.

Cyn: what the fuck you think you doing. I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again.

Lucas: cyn, that was years ago, you haven't forgiven me yet? Since when you like female huh? I bet miss Jen not to pleased about her precious Cynthia, doing ungodly thing with a wo*smack* what the fuck.

Cyn: don't ever try to disrespect me, I'm not the same naive little girl you knew. I grew up no thanks to you.

Lucas: cyn, how much time do I have to apologize.

Cyn: I don't want your apology, I'm happily married to the love of my life, my mother loves her.

Lucas: I find that hard to believe, she didn't even want me to talk to you.

Cyn: maybe because you tricked her little girl and got her pregnant.

Lucas: your the one that wanted me to hang out with me. I didn't ask for you to follow me all over like a lost dog. I didn't know that the condom was going to break. You was only fourteen, who knew you was able to get pregnant.

Cyn: I hate you so much right now, stay the fuck away from me or you gonna wish you was never born.

Lucas: you don't scare me Cynthia. You may have gotten taller but your still the pathetic little girl.

Cyn: your just a bitch ass ni%%ar. That all you will ever be in life. Enjoy waiting tables for a living.*walking back in the restaurant* babe can we go somewhere else.

Erica: but why, don't you want your friend to join us?

Cyn: no, he no longer my friend.

Erica: what happen

Cyn; nothing, let's go please

Erica: ok, grab your bag I going to pay for the sprite I had while you was talking.

Cyn: ok

Erica went to pay, and cyn waited outside the door. She saw Lucas coming and rolled her eyes. Erica came and wrapped her hands around cyn waist anf kissed her neck.

Erica: oh lucas, were leaving tomorrow, nice meeting you.

Cyn : *staring at him hard*

Erica: you not gonna say bye cyn.

Cyn: fuck no

Erica: wait, what the hell going on.

Cyn: nothing

Erica: Don't lie to me

Cyn: its nothing babe, I just dont want to have nothing to do with him again.

Lucas: that's ok, I be sure to tell my mom that village slut was here on vacation with q woman.

Erica: what the fuck, disrespect my wife one more time and I swear I going to jail in a foreign country for murder.

Lucas: oh she didn't tell you,she was a fast as little girl who got knocked up at 14

Erica: this it *running up on him ad punching him, non stop. He was a bloody mess by the security at a near bye store pulled her off him. Her knuckles was bloody and her her face red, eyes black as death. She turned towards cyn.

Erica: get your ass in the car now.

Cyn: ba*gco*

Erica:NOW

Cyn jumped and ran to the car with tears in her eyes, erica had to answer some question to the police that was on duty at the mall near bye. She gave them a brief run down on what happen and was fined a small fee for disorderly conduct. She walked to the car and sat at the front of the car. She held a stone face expression all the way home. She got out slammed the door and entered the code for the house. She searched the cupboard for a lighter and sparked up a cigar and took a bottle of gin from the cupboard. She walked out to the back porch and took a long swing from the bottle. Cyn walked up behind her.

Cyn: erica?

Erica: why? Huh? Why did you keep something like this from me. I told you everything that happen to me. I was embassed to tell you about Raul, how he would beat me, pee on me. But I wanted no secrets between us. But you*shaking her head* you all innocent. Girl if you know what's good for you stay your ass away from me. Have me talking nice to a fucking asshole. Have me out here looking like a damn fool* talking to herself, with tears spilling down her face*

Cyn stood there silently crying, she tried to touch erica,but erica pushed her away.

Erica: don't touch me, GO*sending the bottle of gin close to where cyn was standing*
Cyn: argh*runming into her bed room.

Please comment and vote
I need help as to what should happen next.